SHALLA is offline New Member

anybody been "on" a low dose test for 2-3 years?

I've been running test e for quite some time now, no more than 375mg per week EVER but on the average 250mg-300mg or so. occasioally i'll mix in some winny or eq but usually just test. im not huge by any stretch of the imagiination, i basically use it as hrt to boost my normally lackluster self esteem and sex drive and help me in college w my confidence. but i have never needed to bump the dose to keep the lead in my pencil if ya kno what i mean. i have nothing bad too say about it, no horrible sides or anything (not yet anyways).

im just wondering if anyone has ran long low doses of test for whatever reason and their overall results not just on looks and physique but life in generall.

Thanks guys, i've been reading this site for years but never posted so im excited to get started!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Your probably gonna have to be on HRT for the rest of your life now...

kinda what i figured, i've talked to several doctors i kno and they said that in the long run it may be better than running say 1000mgs of test on an off for years tho.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Your probably gonna have to be on HRT for the rest of your life now...
    I second that...I would imagine you're natural hormone production is dead or close to.

oh im sure it is... i was always afraid to running larger doses, and becoming psychologically dependent on that. i run hcg to try and keep some reminence of somethin goin on down there

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I've talked to alot of guys using HRT since I will probably be on it myself in a few years (history of low test in family starting young) and I've had some tell me they've been on for 5 or so years, came off and test levels bounced back to normal. I'm sure theres people out there with the opposite happen, your risk to take.

i c. excellent info 1 cent. i hope if i decide i'll b one of the lucky ones iguess

the thing that scares me is whether or not i'll be able to have kids, this is my main concern. i go to the doctor regularly and have blood work, everything has been fine as of this point anyways

joevette is offline Banned
    As long as you're using HCG at appropriate intervals and dosages you should be ok. I'd still come off from time to time, though. There's really no point in staying on for years on end unless you plan on competing, and even then it has it's prices that you will have to pay.

On a side note about your having kids concern, doesn't HCG stimulate sperm production and so shouldn't you still be able to have kids? Have you talked to your doctor about that issue?

OneEyedJohnny is offline Junior Member
    I am wondering how old you are ... you don't give a birth year in your profile and don't tell us in this post. BTW, welcome to AR.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One of my friends at the gym ran tren just tren at 150mg a day for 5+ years and when he got off(because he got caught and was on probation)he lost a good 40 pounds he was 250 at I can't even tell what bodyfat lets just say every vein in his body that could be visible was..He has taken nothing since and is about 210 still looking great just not as bulky...Iam def not recommending running tren like that but to run something as hardcore as tren at that dose and still get your natrual test back means that it def is possible to get your natrual test back after years of low dose test..I no what you mean about the test, it makes me feel so good and it seems like every girl wants some kong in her when Iam on test..I love it..Anyways good luck bro..

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    One of my friends at the gym ran tren just tren at 150mg a day for 5+ years and when he got off(because he got caught and was on probation)he lost a good 40 pounds he was 250 at I can't even tell what bodyfat lets just say every vein in his body that could be visible was..He has taken nothing since and is about 210 still looking great just not as bulky...Iam def not recommending running tren like that but to run something as hardcore as tren at that dose and still get your natrual test back means that it def is possible to get your natrual test back after years of low dose test..I no what you mean about the test, it makes me feel so good and it seems like every girl wants some kong in her when Iam on test..I love it..Anyways good luck bro..
    5 years straight....holy hell man

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    five straight years of tren thats almost unreal, with not test how did he survive, i cant picture that being realistic

notus is offline Member
    Shalla any regrets for staying on so long? I have been considering it.

I would run primo all year around.

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    when I am on a cycle my confidence goes way up. It's like all the good things happen when I am cycling. when I am off the cycle I usually feel pretty crappy. just have a tired feeling, almost the whole time I am off.

superchump is offline Junior Member
    testosterone 600 mg a week here from 17 to 20. first few years off everything was cool until about 23 then started having insomnia, joint pain, and mentally very confused unability to relax and sometimes feel like im fukked and hopeless. but when i use steroids / testosterone now the problems just amplify. dont know

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member

just a thought

more experienced members:

could he run clomid + tribulus a few times a year to make sure his nuts don't permanantly atrophy?

Quote Originally Posted by ns4433
    five straight years of tren thats almost unreal, with not test how did he survive, i cant picture that being realistic
    I have alot of reason to lie on a steriod board to try to permanatly mess up guy's natural test...Ive disscussed the problems he has had from running tren that long with NO TEST he said it would take hours to cum if he could and said his immune system was getting bad towards the end and how much better he feels natural...Don't dought me that really pisses me off..I try to help someone by sharing a real life experience and you call me a liar...Nice..
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 04-10-2005 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    more experienced members:

could he run clomid + tribulus a few times a year to make sure his nuts don't permanantly atrophy?
    hcg and trib could help in the long run for sure...Ive run long cycles before over a year and every other month I would hit the hcg at 500iu's a day for a week and run trib all the way through the cycle at 4 grams...Iam not saying your not going to lose your natural test, that depends on too many variables
    but Iam sure there is less of a chance with proper supps...

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    5 years straight....holy hell man
    Dudes a fitness model very very into his looks...Cheap bastard and didn't really know that much about anabolics tren 's easy to make and very available where I live after we became friends I would try to tell him to run test or get off...Hard head just kept on shooting...I don't think everybody can get there natty test back after a cycle like that...Guys just lucky like that...

Thread Information