Thread: Cycle help

need2bhuge is offline Junior Member

Cycle help

Alright, you guys got me realizing that the 6wks at 1250mg/wk of cyp just to mature my cells was ****! I want to limit the amount of water retention so if I threw in some Prop. would it help. Say I cut down my cyp to 500-750mg/wk and put in some prop., would that reduce my water retention?? I thought that prop was good for solid gains, but I could be wrong, what would you do for a good test cycle with not that much water retention? I'll also cut back my deca to 900mg/wk.

My problem was that last cycle (600mg/wk deca 500mg/wk cyp both QV) gave me quick gains in about 4 weeks. I put on all my weight in that time, after that (another 6wks) I gained a little more strength each week but my BW wouldn't go up??? I'm hoping that with a substantial increase in dosage I can keep putting on the lbs. I was taking in about 400g protein, 400g carbs, 100g fat per day...should I change that too? To me it sounded like I was eating a good diet, but I haven't gone through trial and error throughout years of juicing to determine what is best for my body.

This is the gear I will have in a few weeks, how would you use it

1000mcg IGF-1 lr3
    15000mgs QV deca 300
    7500mgs AP cypiotest 250
    2000mgs winny
    should I buy some prop. to throw in with the cyp, like 3 bottles or so?
    250 tabs clen
    125 tabs proviron
    50 tabs nolvadex
    15 iu HCG
    50 tabs clomid

You guys probably know the best dosages so lay it on. Oh, and my goal is to put on weight but stay lean for the summer, like have a nice defined 6-pack

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You are asking us to lay out a cycle? Ok, yesterday you were already told 3rd cycle this is too much and you were not gaining off your 2nd cycle was because of diet, training, or rest. You are going overboard and you need to relook at things.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    lol you have no clue what your doing.

bro spend some time and go research.

I didn't ask you to lay out a cycle just for me, I asked for a suggestion on how you would use it! if you guys are so knowledgable, which you seem to be, then why not help give advice to novices that aren't as experienced as you. What do you want me to research...do you want me to tell you that test is a direct gene activation and how it directly bypasses through the cell membrane without transport and how it binds to DNA for transcription to the mRNA. Or should I retake nutrition and tell myself again that I need at least 1.5g protein/lb of body weight, and that carbs are essential if you want to bulk. Do I need to research more on the side effects, cause I know a lot of them! I read many cycle layouts and have tried the test/deca at a good dose but this didn't give me good gains after 4-5 weeks, only up till that point. I train hard but don't over do it...should I hit each muscle group twice a week instead of once?? I do legs twice a week and everything else once...so I end up with 6 days on and 1 day off, and I stick pretty much to Arnold's workout plan for each muscle group. I have the encyclopedia of BB and have spent a while reading through it. I have spent a good 2+ years debating starting and have always read up...but I guess reading about sides and taking nutrition is worthless!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by need2bhuge
    I didn't ask you to lay out a cycle just for me, I asked for a suggestion on how you would use it!
    Yes you did. If I said I have tons of eq and test now how do I use it? That is asking to lay out a cycle. I cannot believe you could not gain off test and deca . Maybe it was bunk or Maybe your body just will not accept steroids . Maybe you should up that protein to 2-3grams of protein. Maybe if your training is not working, maybe you should look at that. But you did say you were going to take a crapload of roids and were told not to make that mistake. Now what do you really want... I know...
    test 1000mg per week
    deca 600mg per week
    If you cannot grow off that you will not and cannot grow.

P.S. Dont get shiity again. UNDERSTAND?

Thank you for your advice...that's all I was really looking for. You're the only one who has given a suggestion!! Thanks, I didn't mean to get shiity I just wanted to get some advice or suggestions other than do more research!! And now that I read the quote, I guess I did ask you to lay it out...my bad, guess I should go over what I write before I post.

Thread Information