SoCalRaf is offline New Member

Question Steroid virgin, i hope i'll be OK

Hey guys, i've read some previous threads and it's easy to see you guys know what the f*ck your talking about. So i'm 21 yrs. old and have been on a test/equipoise cycle for about 3-4 weeks now and just wanted to make sure that #1, i made a good choice for my 1st cycle, and #2, is it ok that i'm running as much as i have been (8-10 miles a week) I've heard mixed opinions in regards to "running while on a cycle." Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how long and how much r u takin test and eq is a good cycle,u did not really need the eq for the 1st one but uv done it anyways so no worries.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    what are your dosages? How long? Do you have anti e's and pct ready?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    when you're bulking on 'roids 8-10 miles might be a little steep, but it sounds about right. just try to make sure you're not going over 25 minutes each time. most people will say 45 minutes a day is max. when bulking but running is alot more intense than walking or cycling.

SoCalRaf is offline New Member
    I'm taking 1cc of each mondays and thursdays (total of 4 cc's weekly) and i don't think i understood one of the questions above. Thanks for your input guys.

u should run test higher than the eq,eq must b run for at least 12wks as it takes quite a while to "kick in" so to speak.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRaf
    I'm taking 1cc of each mondays and thursdays (total of 4 cc's weekly) and i don't think i understood one of the questions above. Thanks for your input guys.
    wuts mg's on each mL
    amounts dont help w/o dosages
    this could be bad

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRaf
    dont think in terms of cc's, think in terms of mg. 1cc doesnt tell us how much concentration of steroid you are taking, only the amount of liquid you are injecting. So if youre test is 250mg/ml (cc) and youre taking 2cc of it a week, you would be taking 500 mg/wk

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    u could have used just test but test and eq is still a good cycle for a first cycle. u need the eq for 12 weeks and the test would be 13 weeks i belive so pct times match up. someone else will kno for sure. do u have pct planed out? what are ur stats right now?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    u could have used just test but test and eq is still a good cycle for a first cycle. u need the eq for 12 weeks and the test would be 13 weeks i belive so pct times match up. someone else will kno for sure. do u have pct planed out? what are ur stats right now?
    thats right. 3weeks for eq 2 for test

Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    that is spot on!

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    how fast are you running???

if you are bulking dont run... walk or slowly jog... the faster you go the more glucose you will need, hence the more muscle you will break down during that exercise... are you running 8 to 10 split up into two or three days???

i walk anywhere from 20-30 miles a week to and from where i gotta go every day, so doing a lot of walking is not bad, you just have to eat a lot more... and if you stay naturally lean, make sure you are eating tons of food all the time... if i were you, and you want to stay lean, walk 3 miles (45 mins) 3-5 days a week in the morning, or jog 3 miles (30-35 mins) 2-3 times a week... the key is to go SLOOOOOOWww

Thread Information