anonymous21 is offline Junior Member

Puffy nip question

I currently have puffy nipples, there is no soreness or itchyness or anything like that so it's not gyno induced. It's looks and feels more like water retention or almost like extra skin, though i've never been overweight. It's not really noticeable but when i flex my chest the skin kinda sticks out. if i wear a t-shirt I notice it and it bothers me. I'm not on any cycle or anything but i was wondering if i could run some sort of AE to help this. I was thinking of runnin L-dex incase it's water. But I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me on this..and if running AE's not on a cycle, would have any negative effects on me?? Also what is the best to run, and at waht dosage for this type of thing?

Shay-d is offline Junior Member
    I'm not an expert by any means, but I wouldn't run anything. I had the same problem with some leftover babyfat and I'm in my 30's. Cardio 3-4 times a week for 45 minutes will flatten those out in no time (if it isn't true gyno).

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Before taking any type of meds, try hittin' the cardio a little maybe changing the diet a little. May just be a little water retention. I wouldn't be to worried about it.

Thread Information