sooners04 is offline Senior Member

Injection pain won't go away help!

On monday I just injected 1.5cc of Test 250 and 1cc of Deca 200. This is my 8th shot in my right quad and is my third cycle. I am used to the normal pain that comes and goes in a day or two. But my right quad is KILLING me and its been 4 days. I have tried icing it but that is just a temporary fix. Any ideas.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    how often you shoot same spot... wuts #days'Split between jects of same local?
    heat it and massage the HOLY Hell outta it is wat usually works for me ... that or Loratabs

Mondays right quad thursdays left.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ya might wanna start alternating more places...like right glute, right quad, left glute, left quad, etc, etc...will help avoid scar tissue and chronic pain

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Mondays right quad thursdays left.
    i notice my quads seem to be more sensitive IMO it seems the muscle tissu in my quads are much more dense as compared to most people due to the type of training i fallow lots of high intensity cardiovas training.
    maybe you should work on your flexability (i know i had to) so you can resort to jabbing your glutes for a few weeks and see if any pain starts there

I used to do glutes and delts all the time, but my quads just seem to go easier and I have never had the pain last this long.

Quote Originally Posted by JSAM
    ya might wanna start alternating more places...like right glute, right quad, left glute, left quad, etc, etc...will help avoid scar tissue and chronic pain
    my fav are my chest and traps especailly w/ prop because it makes them swell REALLY bad .. adds an inch to my traps for like 3 days when i hit them. i even refuse to massage them after jecting so they have more swell from pain which = SEXY

Logan13 is offline Banned

man, how do you do the trap shots

sorry to hijack, but how do you shoot the traps? So close to some major veins and nerves! I did chest once......once! Bruised really bad. Any tricks that you care to share taiboxa? I'll grapple you for the info.

Thread Information