Sepsis is offline Member

M1T questions, help, starting monday

first time for me doing anything more serious than creatine. have read all the stuff about m1t on here,but i have some unanswered questions.

1. i am taking 15mgs a day(3x5mg pills). should i take 1 pill every 8 hours , or 1.5 pills 12 hours appart?

2. i am currently on creatine, should i stop while taking m1t.
    3. is there an issue taking ephedra with m1t besides increase in BP?
    4. can i take milk thistle during AND after, or should i just take it during PCT?

i think that's it, oh, im 28, 6'1", 195lbs.

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    You havn't done enough research man. Creatine is nothing more than a dietary supplement. Creatine is found naturally is most food sources and your body produces it as well. It will have no direct impact on steroid efficiency or defficiency.

If your goals are to gain mass, don't take ephedra. That's going to do the oposite of what you want.

You need nolva and/or clomid for PCT as well as the milk thisle.

Sepsis is offline Member
    i know about nolva and clomid, have it already. my question about milk thistle was, can i take it DURING the cycle as well as after. i read something about it interfering with protein synthesis, is why im asking.
    and about the ephedra, i cant seem to get a decent workout whithout taking at least 25mg of it before a workout.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepsis
    first time for me doing anything more serious than creatine. have read all the stuff about m1t on here,but i have some unanswered questions.

1. i am taking 15mgs a day(3x5mg pills). should i take 1 pill every 8 hours , or 1.5 pills 12 hours appart?

2. i am currently on creatine, should i stop while taking m1t.
    3. is there an issue taking ephedra with m1t besides increase in BP?
    4. can i take milk thistle during AND after, or should i just take it during PCT?

i think that's it, oh, im 28, 6'1", 195lbs.
    Alright dude, if this link doesn't answer your questions, then just ask nsa. He's the boards resident M1T expert.

M1t FAQ

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    are you saying you feel tired while working out? M1t is notorious for inducing lethargy so it'll only add to that. I'm going to try some injectable b12 with it to see if it helps.

Froggy is offline Member
    IMHO...Take 1 pill every 8 hours...stop using the creatine as there is a very remote possibility of creating a kidney event...You can take the ephedrine to counteract the desire to sleep instead of working out,,,BUT,,,do watch your BP & stop it (ephedrine)at first signs of a problem...I don't really like Milk Thistle personally,,,but,,,it would be a good idea to use it (or something else) during & after...Do PCT with Clo & No...Good luck...

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    imo m1t is garbage. I did it for a couple weeks before I got on test-e and all it did was make me tired. So if you like being tired do M1t, if you want real gains do test-e. I say dont waste your money on m1t. If you are gonna do it, I would take creatine, and you will probably need the ephedra so you are not so tired. I got virtually no gains while on it.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrettathawaii
    imo m1t is garbage. I did it for a couple weeks before I got on test-e and all it did was make me tired. So if you like being tired do M1t, if you want real gains do test-e. I say dont waste your money on m1t. If you are gonna do it, I would take creatine, and you will probably need the ephedra so you are not so tired. I got virtually no gains while on it.
    imo m1t is not garbage. while it MAY make one tired (i've heard of guys on the stuff, not using 4-ad and having no lethergy) it can easily put on a good 15-20 lbs of lean muscle with proper pct. plus, for those of us who don't have access to test-e, m1t can pack one hell of a punch. oh, and not to mention the price...****, i bought mine for 7.99 a bottle. one hell of a deal imo.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i hightly recommend m1t, but i always use 4derm or 4ad with it and never had any lethargy and packed on 17lbs first time i used it. i jump started my 14 week cycle of test cyp with it, 4 weeks in and up 19lbs. will take my last m1t pill tonite, also i only ran it at 10mg/day, 1 in the morning, and 1 at nite. as long as your diet and sleep are in order, at your weight i dont think you need 15mg/day.

Thread Information