Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Bunk or just impatient???

Ok bros you guys have been truy awesome in helping me out, i have a question involving my dbol its BD 10mg the lil thai pink tabs. Ive been taking it a week and have not really noticed much i am also taking 500mg of test/enan a week and i know that wont kick in till week 4-6...should i be noticing something from the dbol or am i just being impatient.? Im taking 30mg a day thanks guyz

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    Ok bros you guys have been truy awesome in helping me out, i have a question involving my dbol its BD 10mg the lil thai pink tabs. Ive been taking it a week and have not really noticed much i am also taking 500mg of test/enan a week and i know that wont kick in till week 4-6...should i be noticing something from the dbol or am i just being impatient.? Im taking 30mg a day thanks guyz

I never tried dbol , but had the same problem with anadrol . Everyone claimed big weight/strength gains in a short amount of time , but it took me a while .

Took me till wk3 to nitice the gains , and it was only 10lbs , but some decent strength gains...just not what i was expecting .

I'd say give it time .

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I'm taking UG dbol tabs and noticed the second day at 30mg doses. I'm just finishing the 4th week of test e @ 500mg and noticed it kicking in last week.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have noticed something by know.

Some water weight gain, back pumps, etc, etc....

What are your stats?
    30mg/ed is the absolute min IMO. Maybe you should bump to 40mg/ed.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What do you weigh............. and how d-bol much are you takeing?

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    You should have noticed something by know.

Some water weight gain, back pumps, etc, etc....

What are your stats?
    30mg/ed is the absolute min IMO. Maybe you should bump to 40mg/ed.
    I agree Diesel, I had tremendous back pumps. I was going to dose at 40 but didn't have enough.

Yeah, what are your stats?

Im 207 bf is about 14% i havent gotten any back pumps but have been getting headaches pretty regularily mabye from the blood pressure. i am gonna try 40 today and see if i notice. I have broke one plateau on my shoulders but i dont know if it was cuz of the dbol or not??? and i havent really noticed any bloat or water retention . just kinda weird these do appear to be the real deal BD pink square tabs mabye it will kick in tomorrow will i just notice one day or what?

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    Im 207 bf is about 14% i havent gotten any back pumps but have been getting headaches pretty regularily mabye from the blood pressure. i am gonna try 40 today and see if i notice. I have broke one plateau on my shoulders but i dont know if it was cuz of the dbol or not??? and i havent really noticed any bloat or water retention . just kinda weird these do appear to be the real deal BD pink square tabs mabye it will kick in tomorrow will i just notice one day or what?
    If like myself you dont hold very much water whatever you use you might not notice much from the dbol at all, as the gains you get are mostly caused by water retention with them, certainly noticeable short term gains anyway.

Please excuse my IMPATIENCE....Holy frigging crap bros i think im safe to say me DBOL kicked in today...i finished my arm workout and my pumps are frigging sick i cant believe it im so happy i could cry ....dont flame that i aint no queer but dang this stuff really works i cant wait for my test/enan to kick in is that like this or better??? thanks guys

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I've always been a huge D-bol fan and yeah the British Dragon tabs are very good...

Thread Information