Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    system admin is offline Owner
    I took the tests 6 days apart though. And was on 100mg a day of prop, 500mg a week of test E, 400mg a week of cypionate , EQ, 50mg a day of winny, and 150mg a week of deca .

Bc

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    could be great for people being tested and possibly for pre pct involvement...more info is needed...i lvoe the inovatiosn of the site...good work sys admin

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Pharmacutical companies spend years, doing thousands of tests, on thousands of people. One test, one person........and you want us to all believe in it 100%..............

Test posative once in my sport......1 year ban
    Test posative twice.....LIFETIME ban
    Using aint worth it to me

whitehulk is offline Banned
    thats fine about the lab work but im still really curious as to what sort of cycle you were on when you took the first test. that alone should be the deciding factor if your new product is legit or not. im sorry if im seeming to be an ass im just not convinced.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    dang man 1600mg of test a week with only 150mg a week of deca ?!?!?!? im sorry but i call bs on that kind of cycle i just dont see and sys admin running a cycle as horrible as that is set up.

seanw is offline Banned
    Sounds great but once the dick heads who do the testing get onto this, they will have a test for the cleanser in no time

Well... you all dont need to buy the product. I was just letting you know about it. Lab tests dont lie. I dont lie either. dont believe me... dont buy it. And you can jump on the bandwagon when you see that it does work. This is typical every time I come up with something new. Doesnt bother me.

Bc

how can you explain my test levels on 3/9/05 and then I am clean on 3/15/05

it is 100% money back as well....

Bc

BDTR is offline Retired
    Can you plan me a cycle, since you're clearly a guru?

1. He was taking that much test just for the drug test to make sure it would work at high doses.

2. Many people use 100-200mg of deca per week for joints.

Now back to your room.

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    dang man 1600mg of test a week with only 150mg a week of deca?!?!?!? im sorry but i call bs on that kind of cycle i just dont see and sys admin running a cycle as horrible as that is set up.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR

1. He was taking that much test just for the drug test to make sure it would work at high doses.

Now back to your room.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR

Now back to your room.
    Hey B, he's been here since february...of course he knows what he's talking about

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sounds good!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Well... you all dont need to buy the product. I was just letting you know about it. Lab tests dont lie. I dont lie either. dont believe me... dont buy it. And you can jump on the bandwagon when you see that it does work. This is typical every time I come up with something new. Doesnt bother me.

Bc
    Highly doubt it does not bother you, when you are the one making money off this product. If this product was for real it would not be selling for a 100 and change. No offense, I respect your position on this board, but money is money. And I personally will never trust someone I don't know, People can say what ever they want behind there computer screen, and just cause of your status many people will buy it, but not me bro. Sorry but until I hear why and how it works, its a no go..

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Oh well that means it has to be on the level and it works than right? LOL Right...........
    Maybe it does, maybe it doesnt...I was trying to explain to TommyTrainR that it wasnt a "skepitcal promotional ad from a mid-afternoon tv commercial"...but information from system admin, the guy who runs the site, not some clown who showed up to advertise his product.

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    i think the product is great if you have to get the stuff out of your system for health reasons but i say if you can't get a cycle done properly when you know you are going to be tested don't do it at all. just my 2cents

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Highly doubt it does not bother you, when you are the one making money off this product. If this product was for real it would not be selling for a 100 and change. No offense, I respect your position on this board, but money is money. And I personally will never trust someone I don't know, People can say what ever they want behind there computer screen, and just cause of your status many people will buy it, but not me bro. Sorry but until I hear why and how it works, its a no go..
    Oh great...he's gonna go out of business now that you're not buying from him

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    What about the Hair test.......u said clean from urinalaysis and bloodwork......did you do hair as well?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hair is a whole different ballgame I would think.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    What about the Hair test.......u said clean from urinalaysis and bloodwork......did you do hair as well?
    Just shave or bleach it all.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    Oh great...he's gonna go out of business now that you're not buying from him
    Ha, your funny, just like your avatar. Not really....Anyway Hope this product sells and he makes a killing. But I am a bit skeptical, I mean just cause someone says it is great, does not mean I am just going to jump on the bandwagon. I personally don't know why it works, or what is in it. But if a newbie would post this thread he would get flamed out his ass, and you know it.... All I am saying is I trust no one over the net, and never will. You would think Olympic athletes would have this product before someone on AR, so until then I will wait to see other people's results..

European power is offline New Member
    I am telling you all that

I HAVE THE BEFORE TEST and five days later, I HAVE THE AFTER TEST.

5 DAYS CLEANED OUT MY TEST LEVELS... How do you explain that????

My test levels will show 23 times the normal level before... and the test after (which the dates and my social are on both lab tests) are NORMAL. I will post them on Monday when i get near a scanner. This is NOT Bull Sh!t.

People always want proof and that is 100% fine with me. You will get your proof as people buy and post.

I injected propionate , cypionate , enanthate , and deca . I took the oral 50mg winny for 3 weeks and ended all the day of the first test which was on 3/9/05. My test levels were at 23 (anything above 6 is failing) and my nanograms were at 81ng/ml

After the 5 day cleanse, taken on 3/15/05 my testosterone levels were 4.0 and my nangrams were 14ng/ml

I failed the deca test on both the before and after. The 15 day cleanse will be needed to clear out nandrolone . You may feel free to call the lab that did these tests when I post them.

This also cleaned out my blood (although blood tests are not common, ever for steroid testing)

Something to think about:
    If you do get a "pop" piss test and fail due to no time to clean out... You DO GET a chance to retest according to the rules of sporting organizations (most anyway). This will give you the 5 days needed (or 15) that you need to clean out.

Bc
    If this brodukt really works, WADA will take it list of prohibited medications in next 90 days. After that all doping samples will be positive if they contains this brodukt.

Need to use 5 days before test...

If it will be out of competition test, yuo have max 24h to give a sample. Normaly they will come to yuor training place, home or job and watch yuo until the sample is given.

If it will be competition doping test, there is absolutely no need for this brodukt becouse yuo just stop taking steroids days or weeks before test. Yuo don`t have to stop taking AAS until 3 days before IOC doping test(some steroids have 100% detection time 3,5,7,10,14 or 21 days). Who really use nandrolon if there is risk to be tested?

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah interested, I get blood tested so yeah don't wanna get nabbed. 1) Is this a 'herbal' product or what. 2)Does it hinder performance after the 5 days at all? 3)Any knowledge of how it would work with igf-1lr3, epo and hgh tests? Cheers Sys Admin. LL

do not know about igf at this time. It is completely herbal and I did not lose any strength while taking or directly after the cleanser. I jumped back on my cycle right after the second test (which showed clean) was taken. This cleans out blood and we have a hair and saliva cleanser as well, but that is not how steroids are checked for usually.

Bc

So, what I am getting from the posts in this thread, If the product does work it would be MIND BLOWING!! All of the negative comments are absolutley welcome. I was wanting to get a feel for how well this product would sell. With all of the negative posting.... I am assuming that if it DOES work, this product will be huge. That works for me because I know it works.

Think about this though... If it were bogus, would ALL the members of AR know it is bogus after the first 5 people failed it?? So, if it were a scam, would it be worth any money (1,000 bucks perhaps) to ruin my reputation here? I dont think so... besides, I make a lot of money doing other things. You all will see that this is no BS.

You should be happy that this product is coming. I know I am. :-)

bc

LL08 is offline Member
    i was researching a herbal product a couple of months ago, sounds like the same product. This product has a website right? has a 5, 7 10 15 and 30 day cleanse. I was sceptical it would work but I guess it might? Thanks for the info Sys Admin

Cheers
    LL

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    cool deal there is alot of goys that will need this.

brian thanks for keeping us posted and informed.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    HELL YEAH BRO! look forward to seein me on sundays and monday nights bra! this really is the HOLY GRAIL!!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I am attaching my lab tests. Note the date that the first test was taken and when the last test was taken (6 days a part), also note the last 4 of my social in both to show it is me both times. Anyone may take this lab test and call to verify its authenticity.

Hope this doesn't sound like a dumb@ss question, but how long is the product viable...In case you wanted to buy it and hold on to it until you're ready to use it....
    Thanks,
    AG

web03 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a miracle drug for me. Im pretty stoked

web

I am attaching my lab tests. Note the date that the first test was taken and when the last test was taken (6 days a part), also note the last 4 of my social in both to show it is me both times. Anyone may take this lab test and call to verify its authenticity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New product!!  Steroid Cleanse from Solid Muscle, Inc!!!!-labtest-1.png   New product!!  Steroid Cleanse from Solid Muscle, Inc!!!!-labtest-2-resize.png  

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    made a beliver outa me

European power is offline New Member
    I donīt recomed this produkt for any professional athlete, expesialy IOC tested athlete. If it works, it is illeagal and yuo will face big trouble sooner or later. WADA can frosen all doping samples these days and analys it later like it was with THG.

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Ha, your funny, just like your avatar. Not really....Anyway Hope this product sells and he makes a killing. But I am a bit skeptical, I mean just cause someone says it is great, does not mean I am just going to jump on the bandwagon. I personally don't know why it works, or what is in it. But if a newbie would post this thread he would get flamed out his ass, and you know it.... All I am saying is I trust no one over the net, and never will. You would think Olympic athletes would have this product before someone on AR, so until then I will wait to see other people's results..
    SOmeone can't take a joke

Anywho, I hope it works. I will never need it because I don't play sports, but for those who do, it would be great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information