Thread: HCG question?

jbone30 is offline Associate Member

HCG question?

I need to know how manny ccs I need for PCT? IU's or whatever and rough cost in mex

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    keep researching it, but try to acquire two 5000iu kits

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should not be using hcg for pct but use it while on your cycle to keep your boys up to size.

Hmm?...I heard use it to kick your test prod back in after you end cycle?..I heard you can gety amune or somthing if ya use it too much?

Hmmmm do some research lots of info on this site ...good luck

seanw is offline Banned

Hey thanks alot guys that clears up alot..do you guys do this?..taken from above link....(In fact, I wouldn?t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle.)

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro I cant remeber which cycle this is for you, but if it is your first or second I wouldnt bother with HCG at all

Really?..this is my first..Think Ill still keep the gains?..Monday Im starting week 8 of test E and EQ..Still got the boys

unless you really notice your boys atrophy I would not use hcg otherwise I use it 500iu two days in a row per week second half of my cycle.

Wait....starting week 9 monday..lol..Im shootin for 13 weeks think theyll atrophy by then?

Why don't you give us a day to day update on whether your balls have shrunk.. I will be looking for it on a daily basis....LOL....... NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    I have seen you post this link on so many threads lately. Do you ever reach the point where you get sick of doing the research for other people? Either way, good job.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    You should not be using hcg for pct but use it while on your cycle to keep your boys up to size.
    Not sure I agree.

Here is from www.steroid.com

HCG , is not an anabolic /an-drogenic steroid but a natural protein hormone which develops in the placenta of a pregnant woman. HCG is manufac-tured from the urine of pregnant women since it is excreted in un-changed form from the blood via the woman's urine, passing through the kidneys. The commercially available HCG is sold as a dry substance and can be used both in men and women. in women injectable HCG allows for ovulation since it influences the last stages of the development of the ovum, thus stimulating ovulation. In a man HCG stimulates pro-duction of androgenic hormones (testosterone ). For this reason athletes use injectable HCG to increase the testosterone produc-tion. HCG is often used in combination with anabolic/androgenic steroids during or after treatment. Since the body usually needs a certain amount of time to get its testoster-one production going again, the athlete, after discontinuing ste-roid compounds, experiences a difficult transition phase which often goes hand in hand with a considerable loss in both strength and muscle mass. Administering HCG directly after steroid treat-ment helps to reduce this condition because HCG increases the testosterone production in the testes very quickly and reliably. In the event of testicular atrophy caused by mega doses and very long periods of usage, HCG also helps to quickly bring the testes back to their original condition (size). Since occasional injections of HCG during steroid intake can avoid a testicular atrophy, many athletes use HCG for two to three weeks in the middle of their steroid treatment. It is often observed that during this time the athlete makes his best progress with respect to gains in both strength and muscle mass. Those who are on the juice all year round, who might suffer psychological consequences or who would perhaps risk the breakup of a relationship because of this should consider this drawback when taking HCG in regular in-tervals. A reduced libido and spermatogenesis due to steroids, in most cases, can be successfully cured by treatment with HCG.

Most athletes, however, use HCG at the end of a treatment in order to avoid a "crash," that is, to achieve the best possible transition into "natural training." A precondition, however, is that the steroid intake or dosage be reduced slowly and evenly before taking HCG. Although HCG causes a quick and significant increase of the endogenic plasma- testosterone level, unfortunately it is not a perfect remedy to prevent the loss of strength and mass at the end of a steroid treatment. Although HCG does stimulate endogenous testosterone production, it does not help in re-estab-lishing the normal hypothalamic/pituitary testicular axis. The hypothalamus and pituitary are still in a refractory state after prolonged steroid usage, and remain this way while HCG is being used, because the endogenous testosterone produced as a-result of the exogenous HCG represses the endogenous LH production. Once the HCG is discontinued, the athlete must still go through a re-adjustment period. This is merely delayed by the HCG use." For this reason experienced athletes often take Clomid and Clenbuterol following HCG intake or they immediately begin an-other steroid treatment. Some take HCG merely to get off the "steroids" for at least two to three weeks.

Thread Information