Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up 60 And Want To Be Jacked Went To Oasis

My 60 year old friend just received his first cycle from Oasis. He has lifted on and off for years and this is what they gave him.

10weeker
    80 iu of hgh
    1 10ml multi vial of Test E @200mg/ml
    1 10ml multi vial of Deca @300mg/ml
    This one kills me, 30 Abombs @50mg per pill

The cycle came with PCT and pinz for 1450 or so.

My friend is 6'-1 @ 215 don't know bf % but I'll find out. I'll give updates if you guys want.

Peace,
    CARNIVORE

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    wow.....

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    and now is the time he dies. Its probably not a good idea to give your grandfather friend anadrol

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    pick up the young ladies of course

its all become so clear now lol and let us know how that goes carnivore i rarely if ever here guys going on over 40

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I hope this isn't his first cycle. If so that's way overkill for anyone, especially a guy that's 60 yrs old.

believe me when you hit 40 like me it's just a number, it all depends on how well you have taken care of yourself through the years. I am lifting heavier and more consistantly now than i ever had plus i am finally looking "jacked"!

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    its all become so clear now lol and let us know how that goes carnivore i rarely if ever here guys going on over 40

Wtf? I'm 42 and still get carded when I buy beer.
    Been lifting for 25 years put on 70lbs naturally.

I personally feel nobody should use juice before the age of 35 unless they require it to make a living. I was still growing naturally at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I hope this isn't his first cycle. If so that's way overkill for anyone, especially a guy that's 60 yrs old.
    He has ran a couple of Test only runs before. His Doc says he's good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    believe me when you hit 40 like me it's just a number, it all depends on how well you have taken care of yourself through the years. I am lifting heavier and more consistantly now than i ever had plus i am finally looking "jacked"!

Me too. Never looked better, been bigger or stronger than right now.

I can count the number of times I've missed over a week in the gym in the last 25yrs on both hands.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by CARNIVORE
    He has ran a couple of Test only runs before. His Doc says he's good to go.
    good to go to the grave..

I never really heard about old ppl doing large amounts of roids like this...especially drol

Mutant is offline Banned
    I have a close 60 year old friend at the gym. I found out last your that he had been juicing for years. He looks abolutly great for his age (200lb/5'10/12%bf). He is also completely healthy, and has a girlfriend 1/2 his age.

spooledup + trailrider38 - wasn't saying that there aren't guys over 40 on gear just saying that I don't personally know any -only a sh!t loada guys my age and in their 20s. And spool that must suck to get carded when u buy beer at 42 cause i'm 18 and don't....

BDTR is offline Retired
    The hgh is useless at that time frame. Maybe 1 iu 5days on 2 days off.

He could do 200 test. 300 deca a week for ten weeks but I would really avoid the abombs

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    The hgh is useless at that time frame. Maybe 1 iu 5days on 2 days off.

He could do 200 test. 300 deca a week for ten weeks but I would really avoid the abombs
    Agreed. But I would cross out the hgh all together.
    Definetly no abombs. That's just looking for trouble at his age.

you youngins need to really be much more careful with this stuff than us ripe dudes. Like spooledup said he was still growing naturally at 35 and for myself I never touched the stuff till i hit 38 (notice the trailrider38). I too kept on putting on pounds and size easily and just wanted to see if this stuff made any difference. I can tell you that it definitly has and I really like it, but at my age I don't have as much to risk as a guy in his early 20's does. If you think about what you are doing by injecting hormones while your body is still producing plenty on it's own you may want to reconsider your use until mid 30's when natural hormone production begins to decline.

spooledup + trailrider38 - wasn't saying that there aren't guys over 40 on gear just saying that I don't personally know any -only a sh!t loada guys my age and in their 20s. And spool that must suck to get carded when u buy beer at 42 cause i'm 18 and don't....

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    What is the point of giving him a short amount of GH. I thought those doctors know you have to stay on it for a while. Aside from the Abombs, it is a very low dose cycle.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    What is the point of giving him a short amount of GH. I thought those doctors know you have to stay on it for a while. Aside from the Abombs, it is a very low dose cycle.
    Believe it or not(imagine that): HRT is not just about body building...it's also about increasing the quality of life!!! Adding GH at age 60 will drastically increase his quality of life (and 10 weeks is plenty of time for one to take notice: my old man was happy as a fat girl at prom after about a week of it)! The Anadrol ...now that is a bit of a stretch....unless he has a medical condition..perhaps...low red blood cell count.

BDTR is offline Retired
    HGHs effects, even for HRT benifits to experience a better quality of life is still not ideal at 10 weeks.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Defenitly run HGH for longer.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    HGHs effects, even for HRT benifits to experience a better quality of life is still not ideal at 10 weeks.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "ideal," but HG definitely has a NOTICEABLE effect on older folks within 10 weeks. My old man is 60+ and he was given gh for about 2 months by his doc. And he could not stop talking about how wonderful it was. If by "ideal" you mean get leaner and bigger muscles...then no. But, if you want a happier more energized and overall better outlook having old dude....then YES!!!

Also, some HRT sites actually give a break-down on the affects that will be noticed over time. Oh, the thing about better sleep...that was way up high on my dad's list. Here is one such break-down:

1st Month:
    Increase in mental sharpness, enthusiasm for life, and an elimination of a mild to moderate depression. More energy, better results from exercise, and weight control efforts. Better sleep.

2nd Month:
    Improved muscle tone, enhanced sexual function, improvement in nail growth, improvement in skin tone, better digestion, increased strength and weight loss. Improved hair growth, thickening of hair with a shiny and healthy appearance.

3rd Month:
    Mental processes improve, including desire to do and complete projects, increased muscle size, especially if the individual works out, hair growth, reduction in post menstrual symptoms in women, increased sexual desire, greater body flexibility.

If you want the rest go to :
    http://www.moderntherapy.com/hormone...t-therapy.html

And if you mean a person on HRT who is taking GH should stay on it for as long as possible...then yeah..that would be ideal...but nonetheless, there are still noticeable effects from gh within 10 weeks. If not, educate me. That's why I'm here.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Well if you are on it to improve quality of life what good is it to have it improved for 19 weeks, HRT is supposed to be for a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Well if you are on it to improve quality of life what good is it to have it improved for 19 weeks, HRT is supposed to be for a long period of time.
    Look, first: quality of life can be as short as a week and hopefully the longer the better. Second, He bought a ten week program to test it out...when he finds out that it works he will buy again and again or maybe he doesn't have enough to buy the 6 month program or the year program (and later he may have that kind of money). Why is that so hard to comprehend? Regardless of anything you say, the bottom line is: IT INCREASES THE QUALITY OF LIFE!!!!!! Even at the length of duration he is on it. It may be short lived (or not long enough to you liking) if he is only on it for ten weeks but again, nonetheless, it is a noticeable increase in quality of life.

They want to start him slow and then go to his Doctor for a full check up. All goes well back on Test,HGH for life. The Abombs are crazy but he is going by their book not mine, what can I say I have tryed. I think the HGH is only for 6 weeks M-F 2iu's and work up to 3 iu's. Then 200mg of test per week and 300mg of Deca per week. They wanted him to do a jump start w/an oral like Abombs/Helo/Methl T. They recommend drol would work best for him.

He's also running Letro through the whole cycle then PCT(Colmid/Nolva) I have a load of Test E @ 250mg/ml should I ask him if he want to jump it up to 400 or 500 per week or just leave it alone? Thank's for all the input guys.

Peace,
    CARNIVORE

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    $1450 thats worth $200-250 to me

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah at 60 he could have gotten out of jail time if he was caught with all of that stuff illegaly... lol

crap i get a 50ml bottle of QV test E 250 for under 100$ and thats delivered to my mailbox from a domestic source...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah crap, even if I had a legit script theres no way I could afford that

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    yeah at 60 he could have gotten out of jail time if he was caught with all of that stuff illegaly... lol

crap i get a 50ml bottle of QV test E 250 for under 100$ and thats delivered to my mailbox from a domestic source...
    Crap you must be Da Man....you can't beat that Mex gear

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Yeah crap, even if I had a legit script theres no way I could afford that
    No offense to you 1cent or the others but you guys must be pretty dumb if you can't read between the lines.

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    thats not enough test for 10 weeks wtf?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TreNgoD
    thats not enough test for 10 weeks wtf?
    The dude is 60 years old!! He could take 100mg a week and notice an improvement.

Once again, the guy is 60 years old. If he does take the anadrol he is already checking his blood pressure like every f*cking day, which is probably the biggest concern in the short term for him. I still think it's playing with fire but it's not my decision to make.

I already plan on taking HGH from the time I am 50 to the time I die. I am putting away some money especially for that purpose. F*ck being old...

gastroman is offline New Member
    First of all im 42 looking and feeling like im 18. Im not a pro at this at all, but for a first cycle for a 60 yr young,,,,man dont ya think thats a bit much,, watch the BP and have a stress test and a cardiogram done first. Unfortuately in my career I have seen too many older gentlemen cycle and have a heart attack because they never realized they had anything wrong with the big pumper...forensic labs detect results like this in autopsies all the time but are never discussed.
    BIGROB YOUR PIC KILLS ME I DIE LAUGHING EVERYTIME I SEE IT,, ARE YOU FOREAL...

seanw is offline Banned
    OK wait till you get to 40 and I bet my left testicle you will change your view on that. I am 50 and I am about to start my second cycle and I know I look better than a lot of guys half my age.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I am over fifty. Have done hgh and test-deca cycles. I also get mine gear through anti-aging clinic.

I remember when I thought that people should not live over 40, but no BS, I am stronger now than I was when I was 25 and a lot smarter.

Why would someone want to be jacked at 60? To look good and feel good.

Plus, I got some bad news for you young bros. We both go to a party. You pull up in your five year old truck, I pull up in my Turbo Carrera 5. You get out in your jeans that you washed for the first time in week at the Sudso and I get out in a well tailored Armani suit, just right in all the right places.

I am 6'1" 225, you are 6'1" 225. I am 53 years old and make $275,00 a year, you are 25 years old and make $8 bucks an hour a Burger King.

Who has a better chance of getting laid?

Think about it.

woodspan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Plus, I got some bad news for you young bros. We both go to a party. You pull up in your five year old truck, I pull up in my Turbo Carrera 5. You get out in your jeans that you washed for the first time in week at the Sudso and I get out in a well tailored Armani suit, just right in all the right places.

I am 6'1" 225, you are 6'1" 225. I am 53 years old and make $275,00 a year, you are 25 years old and make $8 bucks an hour a Burger King.

Who has a better chance of getting laid?

Think about it.

LOL!!!!!!..........Precious............

seanw is offline Banned
    Znak you are the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Znak you are the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ya know, Sean, it is our obligation as older bros to give these young pups a little PERSPECTIVE.

Just calling it as I see it.... and loving it!

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Ya know, Sean, it is our obligation as older bros to give these young pups a little PERSPECTIVE.

Just calling it as I see it.... and loving it!
    And then you get her home and cant get it up are drop dead in the middle from a heart attack never mind your toupee falling off.

and seanw- BROS i'm not flaming u older guys i only asked y and stated i don't know guys that old who are on so stop freaking out on me. And sean congrats i'm on my 2nd cycle 2 and while u look better then guys half ur age i look better then guys twice my age so its funny how that works. But to all u older bros, seanw, spool, znak i wish u only the best and did not mean to offend u by my statements.

Blind

My my...aren't we defensive.

Feeling a wee bit insecure?

If you were so smart and had your priorities right, you wouldn't be juicing at such a young age.

But you know everything...right??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information