Slick Vic is offline New Member

Exclamation WHAT'S AN "EFFECTIVE" DOSE OF THIS....

First and foremost let me thank those who helped and put up with my ignorance pertaining to mg/ml. I get it now.... FINALLY.
    Now, I understand that my cattle needs at least 350 mg/wk of fina, right?
    If I'm converting my 2 cartridges of fina with the 4g kit how do I know how much tren I have?

nathanw21 is offline Member
    if you do it right you will have 40ml @ 100mg per ml.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Most vendors will specify how their kits are set up....The concentration depends on the amount of solvent and oil in their kit......

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    your cattle...u fking kidding us bro.......who you fooling man......c'mon now......

For your info.....you don't convert when giving to your "cattle"

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    your cattle...u fking kidding us bro.......who you fooling man......c'mon now......

For your info.....you don't convert when giving to your "cattle"
    Get a dictionary. Find the letter "J" (hint- it is after "I"). Look up the word "joke". Apply the definition to Slick's post.

If you still don't get it, ask your mom for some help with the concepts of "irony" or "humor."

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Get a dictionary. Find the letter "J" (hint- it is after "I"). Look up the word "joke". Apply the definition to Slick's post.

If you still don't get it, ask your mom for some help with the concepts of "irony" or "humor."

After you get done smoking the 5 inch pole that's 1/2 way down your throat look up the word Sarcasm; hint it starts w/ 'S'; right before all the T's, apply that to my post, then shove it back up your russian ass. If you still don't get then YOU can ask YOUR mom, that is after i retract my my pole from her throat!

After you get done smoking the 5 inch pole that's 1/2 way gown your throat look up the word Sarcasm; hint it starts w/ 'S'; right before all the T's, apply that to my post, then shove it back up your russian ass.

Well as least you were honest about the size of you little pee-pee.

My condolances

Well as least you were honest about the size of you little pee-pee.

My condolances
    : Well i wasn't talking about mine pursay.......but since you are conceding to having MY pole 1/2 way down YOUR throat.....i'll just leave it @ that. YOU just OWNED yourself...

: Well i wasn't talking about mine pursay.......but since you are conceding to having MY pole 1/2 way down YOUR throat.....i'll just leave it @ that. YOU just OWNED yourself...
    Meat-ticket:

I see you are a big man on the Internet, but would you be so tough face to face?

Let me tell you what happens to punks like you in Russia (same game with a few variations happens in Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaizhan, the Ukraine, Egypt and other countries). They turn you into a “shestyoka”, which is lower than a prison bitch. Here’s how it happens.

First a couple of guys grab you for shooting your punk mouth off. It doesn’t even have to be the guy you lipped off to, could just be his friends protecting his good name.

They wrap a scarf or a rope around your neck.

Then they get a drunk that has soiled his pant and open his fly.

They put you on your knees in front of drunk’s dick and then start pulling on both ends of the scarf until your mouth gags open. They won’t stop pulling until you give him a BJ or you pass out. If you pass out they repeat the procedure.

Punks like you, meat-bucket, always give the BJ sooner or later.

So now what can you do? Go to the police and tell them some bad guys made you suck off a drunk who has soiled his pants? That’s good for your reputation isn’t it, meat-ticket. Your story also sounds great in court when they cross-examine you and you tell the world how you sucked off a drunk with a load in his pants. You’re really a babe magnet then aren’t you, meat-bucket! Plus, the drunk got ten bucks for vodka and a gentle warning and tells the court that you solicited him. That’s also great for your reputation. Your word against four, what does the court believe? After the trial, everyone wants to be your friend and you can just walk into the gym of your choice. Yeah, right!

OK, usually the guys get a month in jail. BFD.

Let’s say, meat ticket, you don’t file a complaint or even if you do, the real fun starts after your first run in. Someone picks a fight with you (usually the smallest in the gang, so even a loud mouth pussy like you would fall for it.). You both get hauled in and both get 30 days. But you are a “shestyorka” and are free game for everyone the second you are in the cell. After everyone has had a couple rounds with you (some beat you up, some rape you, some just mess with you- like tie you to a bed and hold a lighter to your balls), they pull out the scarf and find someone with syphilis. After that BJ, meat ticket, you are only good for hauling out the toilet bucket and your rations are a source of extra food for the real men in the cell. Without food and sleeping in the latrine, your 160-pound ass wastes away in a month and you are soon begging to do a BJ for a crust of bread. Worse part is that shestyokas are always the fall guys and are always in fights, so their sentences keep getting longer and longer. Few ever get out with their minds intact.

Wish you were here meat-ticket!

PS- if you ever leave the safe little suburb you live in, my advice would be to be careful with what you say to people you don’t know or have never seen. People are a lot more vicious once you get out of Kansas and the rules are a lot looser than they are in the States. Do you really want to be telling CNN how you slept curled around the crap bucket just to stay warm? Don’t think so. Watch your mouth.

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    Man znak, as I see from your profile, youre a scuba-diving, engineer, u must live in a rough place.....

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    oh yeah and your old enough to be my dad haha i bet that story is from personal experiences....

indica is offline Banned
    dont mess with the russians...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    okay tuff guys chill out!!!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    now now children play nicely

Meat-ticket:

I see you are a big man on the Internet, but would you be so tough face to face?

Let me tell you what happens to punks like you in Russia (same game with a few variations happens in Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaizhan, the Ukraine, Egypt and other countries). They turn you into a “shestyoka”, which is lower than a prison bitch. Here’s how it happens.

First a couple of guys grab you for shooting your punk mouth off. It doesn’t even have to be the guy you lipped off to, could just be his friends protecting his good name.

They wrap a scarf or a rope around your neck.

Then they get a drunk that has soiled his pant and open his fly.

They put you on your knees in front of drunk’s dick and then start pulling on both ends of the scarf until your mouth gags open. They won’t stop pulling until you give him a BJ or you pass out. If you pass out they repeat the procedure.

Punks like you, meat-bucket, always give the BJ sooner or later.

So now what can you do? Go to the police and tell them some bad guys made you suck off a drunk who has soiled his pants? That’s good for your reputation isn’t it, meat-ticket. Your story also sounds great in court when they cross-examine you and you tell the world how you sucked off a drunk with a load in his pants. You’re really a babe magnet then aren’t you, meat-bucket! Plus, the drunk got ten bucks for vodka and a gentle warning and tells the court that you solicited him. That’s also great for your reputation. Your word against four, what does the court believe? After the trial, everyone wants to be your friend and you can just walk into the gym of your choice. Yeah, right!

OK, usually the guys get a month in jail. BFD.

Let’s say, meat ticket, you don’t file a complaint or even if you do, the real fun starts after your first run in. Someone picks a fight with you (usually the smallest in the gang, so even a loud mouth pussy like you would fall for it.). You both get hauled in and both get 30 days. But you are a “shestyorka” and are free game for everyone the second you are in the cell. After everyone has had a couple rounds with you (some beat you up, some rape you, some just mess with you- like tie you to a bed and hold a lighter to your balls), they pull out the scarf and find someone with syphilis. After that BJ, meat ticket, you are only good for hauling out the toilet bucket and your rations are a source of extra food for the real men in the cell. Without food and sleeping in the latrine, your 160-pound ass wastes away in a month and you are soon begging to do a BJ for a crust of bread. Worse part is that shestyokas are always the fall guys and are always in fights, so their sentences keep getting longer and longer. Few ever get out with their minds intact.

Wish you were here meat-ticket!

PS- if you ever leave the safe little suburb you live in, my advice would be to be careful with what you say to people you don’t know or have never seen. People are a lot more vicious once you get out of Kansas and the rules are a lot looser than they are in the States. Do you really want to be telling CNN how you slept curled around the crap bucket just to stay warm? Don’t think so. Watch your mouth.
    I just made you waste 25 minutes of your life typing out that story. It was pretty good. Actually i was racing in "6 days of Moscow" last year,. I'll be there again this year. I'll be sure to hollar @ you and let you know, or maybe you can just hitch a ride w/ yr mom.

I dind't mouth off to you did i?...........could have swore i responded to your comment.

Meat ticket, meat bucket, ect....those are very origional .....a big thumbs up and cheers to you for coming up with those all on your own

"I see you are a big man on the Internet, but would you be so tough face to face?".................to some i might be.....i'm bout 237 right now, cutting down to 215-220 for my racing weight, if you'd like a pic i'd be more than happy to send you one.
    And i really don't fight anymore.....see i'm not in highschool anymore and i realized than my professional career and my athletic career aren't worth injuring myself while beating up russians........my boys took care of that back in '80
    REMEMBER THE 1980 OLYMPICS............man that was a GREAT hockey game!!!!!!!!

Later Gator

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Mealticket = Hoss

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    I, for one, am leaving...

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    Mealticket = Hoss

Fighting words!!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    is this a russian forum?.........ummmm ...NO!.

so not to to be a d@ck or anything but who gives a rats @ss what they do in russia!

seems to me that america is one of the only civilized countries left in the world.

hey znak? nice detailed post about what goes on in russia,but sounds a little too barbarack for me

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    seems to me that america is one of the only civilized countries left in the world.

Got that right.

Slick Vic never did get his question answered.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Sorry about all this bro but to answer your question. All you have to do is measure the amount of solution they send you, that will be your ML's. If you have done the conversion right, than like nathan said, you will have 100mg/ML.

I'll be sure to hollar @ you and let you know, or maybe you can just hitch a ride w/ yr mom.

I dind't mouth off to you did i?...........could have swore i responded to your comment.
    Hitching a ride with my mom is going to be tough to do since she died 15 years ago.

But if you are in Russia, look me up, she left a scarf for you.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    BAN those mouthy little twits!

zuke is offline Member
    what's the deal with this forum lately. people are getting all pissy like they are on roids or something... geez

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    BAN those mouthy little twits!

Thread Information