Thread: Drug testing

coose is offline New Member

Drug testing

I was wondering if anyone had any information on how to speed up the process of detection times for gear, specifically anadrol . I know it takes up to two months to be detected in a urine sample and I've been off for a little over a month and I'm just a little concerned about being tested within the next coupe of weeks, if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

????

Quote Originally Posted by coose
    I was wondering if anyone had any information on how to speed up the process of detection times for gear, specifically anadrol . I know it takes up to two months to be detected in a urine sample and I've been off for a little over a month and I'm just a little concerned about being tested within the next coupe of weeks, if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Wow first post and look at the topic.... Odd how that works out like that. Do a search.

coose is offline New Member
    I've been on here for almost a year, havn't posted anything in a while cause of the season, just forgot my name and password so ahd to create a new account. Anywho, I've searched about it and it's just confusing, I just wanted to know if someone could give me a definite answer, I doubt I'll get tested but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thread Information