Exclamation First Cycle help

Sup Bros
    I'm wanting to start planning my first cycle. I wanted to cycle Test cyp w/ winnie(inject). And then Clomid for therapy after. What are some common dosages that i should take? I'm planning on making my order with my source soon and need to know exact amounts to tell him.

thanks Bros

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    1-12 500mg week test
    9-14 50mg day winny

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    if it is your first cycle just run 500 mg of cyp per week split into two doses of 250mg every 3.5 days
    save the winny for your 2nd cycle and why inject it when you can drink it lol

I want to cycle winny with it because i only have a time peroid in which i cant be tested for roids.... so i cant cycle over and over. Only in the summer... And Then i cant cycle long half-lifes so that narrows it down. So, what can i stack winny with? and what about clomid for post therapy? How much would i use of that?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    if it is your first cycle just run 500 mg of cyp per week split into two doses of 250mg every 3.5 days
    save the winny for your 2nd cycle and why inject it when you can drink it lol
    Solid advice all around!

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    I want to cycle winny with it because i only have a time peroid in which i cant be tested for roids.... so i cant cycle over and over. Only in the summer... And Then i cant cycle long half-lifes so that narrows it down. So, what can i stack winny with? and what about clomid for post therapy? How much would i use of that?
    still doesnt explain why you HAVE to run winny. just run this:

wks 1-10 test e 500mg
    wks 1-12 nolva 10mg/ed
    wks 12-15 nolva 20mg/ed
    wks 12-15 clomid (need 3000mg total){300mg 1st day, 100mg/ed thereafter}

Use winny later on after u find out how u react to test, then use it like gsxxr said.

Thread Information