BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

DNP vs. Cutting Cycles

This is more to the guys who run DNP but anyone feel free to chime in. I was just looking at your results on DNP and noticed that in a 15 day cycle or so of it, losing 10-15lbs of fat is completely realistic. I also have noticed that in a 10 week cutting cycle (70 days) 10-15lbs is a reasonabl loss goal. So what becomes the motivation to run a cutter (w/ gear) as oppossed to always running DNP when you want to cut. That is, why would one not just run DNP for cutters...what are the risks both long term and short term, how hard are losses to be maintained, etc?

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    i'm interested as well.... 10-15lbs in 15 days... that's amazing

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    I agree correct and i thought about this alot, i actually dont care when i gain a lot of weight bcs i know that i have DNP !
    Some people lose even more, ask joevette he lost 30lbs in 10days but at a high dose and everything was in check (read his dnp diary).
    Anyways DNP is not for everyone and it can be very dangerous so do ur research.
    About the short term risks just do a search and about the long term i dont think there were any tests done on that aside from the ones made long ago when it was first used and ppl used it at very high doses and for a very long period of time.
    RESEARCH!
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 04-09-2005 at 01:01 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The side effect of dnp is death.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    The side effect of dnp is death.
    The side effect of gear is death.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I just said that because mesomorphyl stated that "The side effect of DNP is death" as if the ONLY side effect of DNP is death, but it's not. Death is a possilbilty, but not the only side effect. Same case with gear..one possible side effect is death.

I just said that because mesomorphyl stated that "The side effect of DNP is death" as if the ONLY side effect of DNP is death, but it's not. Death is a possilbilty, but not the only side effect. Same case with gear..one possible side effect is death.
    I couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    I couldn't have said it better.
    haha yeah..It sounds a bit confusing at first, but I'm sure people can understand

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DNP is overated!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    DNP is overated!
    I think that DNP 's side effects are overated, but that's just me.

Newbies think this is a magic pill to loose 15lbs right away... They do not look at the risks, and I put that in getbigggs face.

So tommy... Do you really think aas and dnp are as equally deadly? you did compare a hormone to a pesticide, you did know that is one of dnp's uses right? So do you think you could die just as easily on aas than you could dnp
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 04-09-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Newbies think this is a magic pill to loose 15lbs right away... They do not look at the risks, and I put that in getbigggs face.

So tommy... Do you really think aas and dnp are as equally deadly? you did compare a hormone to a pesticide, you did know that is one of dnp's uses right? So do you think you could die just as easily on aas than you could dnp
    My bad meso. I thought you were directing that comment at me saying the ONLY side effect of DNP is death. As far as equality amongst aas and DNP, they are both completely different. DNP is safe if used properly (and I stress properly). The same can be said for aas. That's like comparing appels and oranges.

Yea the point is that they can both be deadly.

joevette is offline Banned
    I've decided that the best method for fat loss is a low dose DNP cycle along with a standard low dose AAS cutting cycle. I've done the high dose, lose 3lbs a day DNP cycles and they just aren't worth it.

On my last DNP run I did 200mg for 3 weeks along with 50mcg of T3, 10-20mg of Sibutramine, and 700mg of Test prop with 500mg of EQ. I lost 25lbs of pure fat, and was pretty comfortable (atleast until the weather got hot and my AC broke!). I kept my total calories at 800 below maintanence, 2g of protein per lb of bodymass, and carbs only pwo and ppwo. I also used 10ius of slin pwo, which kept my muscles nice and full whereas normally they would be very flat within a week of DNP usage. I did cardio 5 days per week for an hour at 70% of my max heart rate. I'd say the results vs. the costs are vary favorable for a low dose DNP cycle as opposed to a high dose cycle or a traditional cutter.

For my next cutter I'm planning on running 200mg of DNP for 4 weeks inbetween two 10 week bulkers. I'll keep the test at 200mg, so it will essentailly be a cruise to make my second bulker more effective, but at the same time a very effective cutter. You don't need really high doses of AAS to save muscle while cutting with DNP since it's not catabolic.

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    The difference in fat loss between a cutter and DNP run may be minimal, but you will always look much better during the cutter than the DNP run. You don't get soft deflated muscles and compromised workouts.

I dunno, I've done both and would have to agree with above poster that said a combo is best.

liltae86 is offline Female Member
    Even with all the knowledge and research the user might still get the following sides from DNP ..

- cataracts (less than 1% of DNP users mostly women but back in 1935 10,000 people (male and female) got cataracts from DNP and went blind)
    - vision problems (users who don't get cataracts a lot of them have poor vision a few years after DNP use)
    - cancer (I've read some medical stuff that DNP causes cancer, it's a pesticide and used for dyes and explosives so it's not surprising, the reason why many artificial colors are banned, because they cause cancer!)
    - organs failure. DNP is known to attack organs especially people with lower BF% to start with eg. 20% compared to a 45% so if any one of your organs is weak your body might just shut down suddenly and you end up in the ER or dead on your second day.

I don't think there are a lot of professionals researching on DNP now because of lack of funding so not much updated info nowadays you have to decide whether the info available now are worth the risk. don't think you'll definitely be okay if others are okay cause everyone's different. IMO people should not use DNP unless they are overweight and can't lose weight in any other ways eg. ECA and Clen /T3, of course the best would be a good diet and workout!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    this is one of the most close-minded arguments i've ever read.

the possibility of dying on DNP is times higher than the possibility of dying on gear. The margain for error (i.e. overdose) is hundreds of times higher with DNP.

The two compounds are incomparable.
    ----------------

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I have done 3 dnp cycles and the sides are pretty harsh, its hard to live a normal life when you are sweating so much your shirt is always soaked and sweat is running down your face like a sprinkler. They are ok to do in the winter time, but in the summer forget it!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Fack DNP ....

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    The two compounds are incomparable.
    ----------------
    I agree 100%..That's what I stated in a post following my previous one. I explicitly stated that the two are incomparable.

put it in my face??? I just said I was curious about it.. not that I was going to run out get some and take a whole bunch of it without doing any research...
    the reason I was interested was to get information on it...

Quote Originally Posted by GetBiggg
    put it in my face??? I just said I was curious about it.. not that I was going to run out get some and take a whole bunch of it without doing any research...
    the reason I was interested was to get information on it...
    Thats right... in your face, you acted like wow thats amazing I have never heard of it. And all newbs just need to make sure to take precaution with something as dangerous as this. It is not a cakewalk and there are no magic pills. That is great you will do research but reality is some will not and my statement will get you to take every precaution, will it not?

no, not at all... it sounds like freakin everyother person that people can't stand saying things like
    steroids make your dick shrink and other things that we know to be false. If you don't like it.. say so.. and say why.. that's what I would be interested in hearing... not "throwing" something in my face...
    I express an interest and you try to call me a newb b/c i'm like wow, sounds liek awsome results, I wanna learn more about it?
    that's what this stuff is for! learning... I don't know everything about steroids, and I don't suspect you do either -- so from time to time it's nice to hear educated and//or experienced opinions and information.
    i've never heard of someone getting flame for expressing interest...
    you don't know me.. you don't know how I run my diet, or my exercise, any steroid experience ect.

sorry for the rant.. I just don't understand what the hostility is about...

Hey bud, I am experienced. Also if you have never heard of dnp before and think it sounds so amazing that is when people tend not to do their homework. They want it all and they want it now. Do not apologize for your rant, and if you thought that was a flame... you do not know me

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    OK children.....

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    OK children.....
    You need to do your research too. SLAP!

jk

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    fvck dnp , anybody who starts talking an industrial cleaner or rather a pesticide to lose fat is IMO totaly crazy. try some cardio and some low calorie, high protein diet u lazy ppl. it works and the only side effect is fat loss.

Thread Information