Thread: Eca Stack\ T3

ftguyqns is offline New Member

Arrow Eca Stack\ T3

I just finished a 3 week (on) cycle of liquid Clen and I got nice results from it. I didn't feel the need to taper down during my last week so I kept my dosages at 160mcg's with two cups of coffee and Yohimbe before my gym and cardio workouts in the morning.

I'm doing interval training to cut up and I'm on my 12th week. I just started taking the Clen though. At the beginning of the program I was 198 and now I'am 181. I've ripped up nicely and the definition creates the illusion that I'm juicing but I'm not.

I still have the layer of fat and water surrounding my abs, calves and inner thighs even though I'm lean.

Counting calories can be really annoying and VERY HARD to stick too. I usually eat very healthy for a week and then have a cheat day. Sometimes I don't have a cheat day for more then 8 days but then I got out and have a few lo carb beers and the slice or two of pizza afterwards. When that happens, I don't cheat on my cheat day and the next day I go cross training to burn the pizza off.

Now, I'm going on the ECA STACK tomorrow for three weeks and wanted to add the T3 (liquid form) to finally rip up to the point where I can see veins everywhere.

I do know that I have to bring up my protein intake to prevent the catabolic affect of the T3.

This is what I'll be taking right before my am workout:

312mg Aspirin (one aspirin)
    25 or 50 mg ephedrine
    2 cups black coffee= 200-300 mg coffee
    1 xenadrine pill (for the thermogenic affect)
    T3 starting dose at 25mcg's then bumping it by 25 every three days until I hit 100mcgs then tapering down.. that leaves me on the 21st days which I get off this stack

Then I go back to Clen and Yohimbe.

Any suggestions..

I would really really like everyone's opinion and please tell me if there's anything I'm missing.

Any suggestions on the diet???

Calorie wise?

Interval training consists of:

monday- upper
    tuesday-cardio abs
    wednesday-lower
    thursday-cardio abs
    friday-upper
    saturday-cardio abs

Sunday- I might go out joggin on trails but I cheat ALL DAY LONG TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN'T EAT ANYMORE. I eat everything I crave, you name it I eat it. This keeps me sane for the next 6 days and fills up all glycogen stores.

This is a long thread but this is my first time doing T3 BUT not in pill for which I think might not be as potent but strong enough to help me achieve my goals.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm doing ECA with t3 coz clen doesn't really do much for me.

Run AS with t3 - it's a MUST.

And your diet (diet section) and cardio must be spot on.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Dmize 9 there is nothing wrong with his post

ftguyqns is offline New Member
    Thanks for your response bro. I just started today. I feel really energetic.

The liquid clen i took was pretty good. I have a question, I wanted to stack the T3 with the clen but didn't get it so I'm stacking it with the ECA stack.

What do you think about running the t3 straight for 6 weeks instead?That way when I get off the eca in 20 days from today, I can do the clen with t3?

20 days from now I plan on coming back down on the t3 and then going back up to match while i take the clen.

Thanks

Thread Information