transform is offline Associate Member

How long before.....

How are yas. Im 5 days into my 1st ever cycle (dbol 20mg a day/ test enanthate 250mg every 4th day) and i was wonderin if anyone knew how long it would be before i know if im gonna lose hair or how long it usually takes before ya start "sheddin". So far i havnt lost any (and iv been watchin it like a hawk!) and gentically i 'should' be fine going by my dad and my grandad on my mams side, but i have notcied other side effects kickin in as early as day3, such as my weights/reps being up and iv put on about 5 pounds,although im aware some will end up being water. Any info would be great.Thanks

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro some don't lose any at all and it varrries from person to person

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    this will sound crazy but befor i started my cycle my hair was falling like mad. now that im on it has stoped falling out 100%. and the most crazy thing is i am also taking tren .

you will just have to give it a few weeks to see.

Wow, thanks for the fast reply! I know some dont lose any and thats what im hopin will happen with me, but i was wonderin if it would have started yet on day5, coz my strenght and weight have already gone up meaning the gear has already begun kickin in. So im presuming the dht would have started eatin away at my hair by now if it was gonna, or is there an average amount of time (ie.week2 or somethin)

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    this will sound crazy but befor i started my cycle my hair was falling like mad. now that im on it has stoped falling out 100%. and the most crazy thing is i am also taking tren .

you will just have to give it a few weeks to see.

Actually im the exact same!!! I thought i was losin a bit prior to the cycle, but now im losin less than usual(ie. in the bath, puttin wax in my hair).In fact im growin more hair about 5mm in front of my fringe (or my hairline has gone back over a centimeter(j/k!). Its weird

Blog Entries
    you know what i see big time is my body hair is growing like a weed. it also is much darker i think im going to get my chect and back waxed soon.

you know what i see big time is my body hair is growing like a weed. it also is much darker i think im going to get my chect and back waxed soon.
    Yeah im startin to see little very dark hairs sproutin up on my upper chest. Dont mind it though icould do with some more chest hair, imo!

Blog Entries
    not me i look like a bear

OK, this kinda went off track a bit, but is there no average time to expect the dht to kick in because i thought it would have by now or am i bein over-optimistic

Blog Entries
    i would say to buid up the dht would take around 2 weeks

Logan13 is offline Banned

head

i would say to buid up the dht would take around 2 weeks
    2 weeks into prop cycle was when my DHT levels went up. Scalp a little itchy, nothing major. I should be alright as well, but every morning i scratch my head into the sink to see if any falls out. It really is quite pathetic. I should do Fina to calm myself, but i do not like the sexual side effects that come with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I should do Fina to calm myself, but i do not like the sexual side effects that come with it.

Ehh, sexual side effects? Such as.....? How about runnin it with test and dbol

Well, lets say i start losin hair and i stop takin the test and dbol , how long will my hair keep fallin out or go back to its normal rate of shedding

Thread Information