Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member

Soreness issue 3days after thigh injection ..whats up?

Hi all

3days ago I did my 1st injection in my right thigh (250mg in a 1CC solution) . I've done 4shoots in total of Test E (3 of them going into the delts). Things looked promising, I did get a clean shot, not a single droplet of blood even. After day2 I started feeling soreness (after a rather intense cardio workout, with running alot etc) It was hard just using the leg to walk my ass home on. The soreness is not directly on the injections spot itself ..but maybe an inch or two below it. When shooting in the delts I've had no problems at all, 2 of them went without ANY soreness at all in the following days. My leg is better today, but it hurts to touch the spot of soreness. Are thigh shoots supposed to be like this ...thinking of doing a the next shoot today in the lats. Just wanting to hear some thoughts about this etc ...

thanks for your time...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    your just sore this happens alot with thigh shoots

juicegorilla is offline Junior Member
    I had bad soreness the days after I first shot in my thigh. Each time I shoot I do 3 mL: 2 mL in one leg (delt or glute), 1 in the other. The soreness was bad where I did the 2 mL. Anyways, the next time I did it, about four days later, I switched sides and used the same amounts and had barely any soreness. So i guess try it again and see if you have the same problem again. If you do, you'll just have to get used to it or switch sites.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    It seems every once in awhile you get a tender spot and it's sore for days. I hit myself in the glute with 2cc's of enth. on thurs. and it's still sore today. But yeah, quads can be sensitive, especially if you don't have a lot of meat there. You can try splitting the dose, half in each thigh.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    bra thighs shots hurt likea sonabitch for me but the more you doem the better the get...tleast thats what is hapening for me

Thanks for these quick responses....I'll go ahead and calm myself down with me just beeing sore then. The shoot itself went without any trouble at all, painless and easy to control. Do you guys have any difficulties doing squats because of thigh soreness ? ..do you adjust your workout routines according to your injection spots (if you often experience alot of soreness at certains spots) ?

Again thanks for sharing your opinions. Helps alot to know about a board like this when one feels uncertain about things that comes up.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I was having trouble just bending over. I've been injecting for years and still don't know why sometimes it gets sore. My wife was fooling around and poked me in the ass cheek the other night. I screamed so loud the dogs ran away.

jerseyboy ...haha We're all in the same boat it seems...

Thread Information