Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    newbrew is offline Senior Member

What would you guess my BF% is. Also, gyno?

What would you say my current BF% is?

Also, from a previous post it was suggested by someone that it may look like I have a slight bit of gyno. I'm not really sure what to even look for. I do feel I have a tad bit of flab that will hopefully go away now that I am cutting. What do you think? My nipples have bit very slightly puffy now and again and I tend to just eat an extra Nolva pill on the days that they appear like they are puffy, seems to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What would you guess my BF% is.  Also, gyno?-apr7a.jpg   What would you guess my BF% is.  Also, gyno?-apr7b.jpg   What would you guess my BF% is.  Also, gyno?-2003a.jpg  

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    I would guess around 12 percent.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    14% total guess

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't really want to guess bf by those pics, but close to 12%...I don't really see any signs of gyno either.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    15%, maybe a touch of gyno, but nothing terrible. how about one with your shoulders relaxed instead of pulled back?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say 22% or so. I hate it when people ask what do you think my BF is..gesh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    15%, maybe a touch of gyno, but nothing terrible. how about one with your shoulders relaxed instead of pulled back?
    Best pics I have, ill snap some tomorrow and give an update with everything relaxed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What would you guess my BF% is.  Also, gyno?-gyno.jpg   What would you guess my BF% is.  Also, gyno?-gyno2.jpg  

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    post a side view- you can see gyno better from the side.

Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    post a side view- you can see gyno better from the side.
    here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What would you guess my BF% is.  Also, gyno?-gynoside.jpg   What would you guess my BF% is.  Also, gyno?-gynoside2.jpg  

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    BF closer to 18% - you can see abs at 14-15%

it appears to be either pseudogyno (the fatty kind) or regular gyno if the masses are hard. try nolva therapy...here are some studies....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=26

or there is a new product called rebound XT that appears to be working well for existing gyno.

What do you mean by if the masses are hard? I am not flexing in these pics if thats what you mean. Otherwise, there is no hardness in the nipple.

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    13% bf

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I beg to differ.. you can maybe just start to see abs in most people around 15%..

Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    BF closer to 18% - you can see abs at 14-15%

it appears to be either pseudogyno (the fatty kind) or regular gyno if the masses are hard. try nolva therapy...here are some studies....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=26

or there is a new product called rebound XT that appears to be working well for existing gyno.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Best pics I have, ill snap some tomorrow and give an update with everything relaxed.

I have 12% body fat that I know for sure based on water testing (see atavar). You have more than I do, so I would say you are somewhere around 18-22%

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    What would you say my current BF% is?

Also, from a previous post it was suggested by someone that it may look like I have a slight bit of gyno. I'm not really sure what to even look for. I do feel I have a tad bit of flab that will hopefully go away now that I am cutting. What do you think? My nipples have bit very slightly puffy now and again and I tend to just eat an extra Nolva pill on the days that they appear like they are puffy, seems to work.
    bro, you don't have gyno! trust me you would know if you did...you would have a sore pea size lump behind your tit like me

they just look puffy to me just keep running 10 or 20 mg nolva/day until signs of gyno show like...itchy red nips,soreness,lumps.

if this happens up the nolva to 100 mg/day and get some letrozole asap.

when i got my lumps i was taking .5 l-dex and 10mg nolva/day so basically from now on i am going to run letro the entire cycle.

i am on letro right now with 6 weeks of my cycle left and the lumps are starting to dissapear and soreness is fading.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    no fing Gyno bro......and i'd say 11-14%

Eschaton is offline New Member
    dont see any signs of gyno

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    ya bro like the other guys said you dont have gyno.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    definately 100% bf

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    def not gyno it's pseudogyno which is just fat deposits on your pecs. letro and diet will help out alot with that.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I have 12% body fat that I know for sure based on water testing (see atavar). You have more than I do, so I would say you are somewhere around 18-22%
    LOL

That isn't even funny how far off you are. He is NOWHERE near 18% body fat, your abs are just further developed than his!

@18-22%

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    id say 12-15% or so...its ahrd to tell cuz we dont know how hard to train your abs which is one of the facotrs people use while trying to determine bf from pics...i was around 15% in my avatar with no ab training...yet i look almost similar with 12% now but i have trained my abs..hard to tell from pics is what im saying

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    12-15%, I agree...

And no gyno there, just fat, when you get leaner it'll go away...

i just now started training abs, so maybe thats an issue on why they arent visible.

On a side note regarding gyno.......
    When I was going through puberty I did experience sore and hard nipples for a short period of time. I also experienced similar effects when coming off of some andro towards the end of highschool (not sure if the two are related)

Anyways, I train abs at least 3x a week and have been doing cardio 1hr each day. I will post some updated pics here in a month or two and see where we are

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    um 75% and you have breast

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    jk bro youre at 14.638% and if ya have gyno it's slight

Logan13 is offline Banned

fat

14%, best that I can tell. You feel as though your nipples are puffy, do you have a slight love handle going on in your lower back as well? If so, it is just the way that your body stores it's fat deposits. Diet and cardio.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    18-22.

no

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    18-22.
    I usually think that you are correct Lozgod, but not on this one. Go to the doctor newbrew and get a BF test done. At 18-22% he would have more fat overhang, and there would not be a separation of the lower bicep from the elbow.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I usually think that you are correct Lozgod, but not on this one. Go to the doctor newbrew and get a BF test done. At 18-22% he would have more fat overhang, and there would not be a separation of the lower bicep from the elbow.
    I don't bro. When I get around 18% during bulking, my abs are still somewhat visable and my arms are ripped (well, more ripped than my abs).

Part is genetics (where your body deposits fat) and part is size (height). If he is my height (6'1") he would have to lose at least 10-15 pounds for his gut to look like mine.

That is if he is more or less my size.

Any Gold's gym will give you a ball park test on your BF using calipers, but you gotta do it in water to find out.

Put it this way, he is month or two of a super clean diet and cardio away from abs.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    What gyno?

btw

BTW, work on the forearms a little bro. if you get a BF test done, DO NOT use a caliper method. I had my BF taken every 4 weeks for 4 years while I wrestled in college and the caliper was always way off compared to water dunk and electro. You are getting there.

BTW, work on the forearms a little bro. if you get a BF test done, DO NOT use a caliper method. I had my BF taken every 4 weeks for 4 years while I wrestled in college and the caliper was always way off compared to water dunk and electro. You are getting there.
    yea, i notice that too after looking at my own pics...def going to start hitting up the forearms more.

I have an appointment for the hydrostatic dunk tank at my local gym in a couple weeks

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    12-15, doesent look like gyno

zuke is offline Member
    does it really matter what we tell you we think your bf% is? it's just a number, and doesn't change you at all. i could care less what my bf% is as long as i look the way i want

lol

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    does it really matter what we tell you we think your bf% is? it's just a number, and doesn't change you at all. i could care less what my bf% is as long as i look the way i want
    lol, spoken like a true fat chick.

zuke is offline Member
    yep, you got me there bro, i'm i'm a 6' 225 lb fat chick

zuke is offline Member
    in fact, i am just on here to kill time while i wait for people to call my 900 sex hotline so i can talk dirty to them for 9.99 a minute

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    LOL.

and Dude-Man: we are saying the same thing, that if no abs are apparent, then generally BF is >15%

but yeah, everybody deposits it differently and it really doesnt matter - BUT (and this is a big BUT) it is one of the best ways to objectively track fat loss progress, besides the tape measure.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    in fact, i am just on here to kill time while i wait for people to call my 900 sex hotline so i can talk dirty to them for 9.99 a minute
    lol, thats some funny $hit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information