vettewreck is offline Banned

Such a thing as Test 400 (10cc/400mg)

My buddy can get me a 10cc bottle of Test 400 (400mg/cc) I know its gonna burn like a marthafocker so is it worth it? Its form Mexico......

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    Yeah man, that stuff is awfully potent but it burns and leaves you feeling like somone smacked you with a hammer wherever you injected. I hear you can cut it (to make it less potent) with deca or B12 and I always wanted to try just thinning it with BB and oil.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I personally will not use blended test. Personal prefrence I suppose, I also do not use prop because of how it feels(suspension hurt less for me)

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    yes i would get it and just mix my shoots with b-12

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    bro 400 is the worst pain ever, mix it with deca or somthing else and shoot your glutes and it will hurt less, it doest hurt going in that much but the next day will fel like u have a knife in your leg also do not shoot more than a 1cc at once, i shot .75 twice a week, one of my buddies got an infection doing 1.5, that stuff is powerful, good luck...i recommend u get some regular test or sus, that stuff is not worth it to me

yeah, thats what I expected.
    Last edited by vettewreck; 04-08-2005 at 11:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    105 is not cheep

oh. Damm it...I always get screwed!!

Blog Entries
    it's not that bad it's just not cheep

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    If its the only thing you can get, you don't have much of a choice. Cut it with some sterile oil from one of the research companies and it won't be that bad.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Ive seen a couple UG's making 500mg test

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    i only hurt for the first 2shots of t-4, but i mixed it wit deca +dbol . after awhile it didnt hurt, guess it might depend on the person

Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    i only hurt for the first 2shots of t-4, but i mixed it wit deca+dbol. after awhile it didnt hurt, guess it might depend on the person
    Could you help me out and explain how you mixed the dbol with the t-400 to lessen the pain?

Blog Entries
    must be liqued d-bol i guess

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i loved t4...used it for first cycle and now im mixing t4 with t250 twice a week for second cycle...cuts the pain a little but i still get the nice prop burn that everyone loves ...i would use it...if u arent, for lack of better word, a pussy

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    i loved t4...used it for first cycle and now im mixing t4 with t250 twice a week for second cycle...cuts the pain a little but i still get the nice prop burn that everyone loves ...i would use it...if u arent, for lack of better word, a pussy
    I am a pussy and will not use it then.

Also gsxxr I was basically calling bull shyt on yung-priest... Liquid dbol like reforvit-b would actually add to pain. Plus I do not think yung-priest knows dbol is an oral.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    adding to meso's comment bout liquid dbol ,that has to b shot like u take dbol i think?
    3-4 times daily f*ck that sh*t man!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    liquid dbol is a friggin oral.

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    liquid dbol is a friggin oral.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dianabol

Also so known as: Anabol, Reforvit-B, Trinergic, Anabolex, Pronabol, Bionabol, Methandon, Danabol, Metabolina, Nerobol

Dianabol's popularity stems from it's almost immediate and very strong anabolic effects. 4-5 tablets a day is enough to give almost anybody dramatic results. Along with strong anabolic effects comes the usual androgen side effects. Dianabol converts to estrogen, so gyno and water retention may be a problem although are usually dose related. Aggression may be increased, and users often report an overall sense of well being. The fact that Dianabol has been off the U.S. market for almost 10 years has not at all stopped its use and remains the most popularly used black market oral steroid in the U.S.. The most popular versions in the U.S. are the Russian tablets coming into the East Coast, Pronabol from India and Refovit from Mexico. The Russian Dianabol, which is vastly and accurately counterfeited, has been losing it's reputation as a safe buy. Users generally won't know if what they have is real until they use it, making for many angry users. Reforvit is an injectable D, containing 25mg/ml of the substance. A 50 ml bottle contains the equivalent of 250 tablets and sells for a reasonable price. Most users opt to take this orally as it is just as effective as tablets. The pink Thai tablets are also popular and should be the only tablets purchased without paperwork or box. These ship in quantities of 500 and 1000 only, so they are almost always broken up and sold. Methandon is also available in Thailand, but much less popular than the Anabol tabs.

Dianabol is still one of the most effective strength and size building oral steroid. It causes considerable water retention and aromatizes quite a bit so you`ll see quite a bit of dosage jumps while using it. Available over the counter in Mexico with no prescription needed. People get good results with Dianabol. Dianabol is now available under its generic name of Methandrostenelone and is being produced domestically by Rubu Labs. Originally, Dianabol came in 50 mgs tablets. It was developed in the mid-forties and experimentally used on returning prisoners of war that had been on very low food intakes. Actual dosages of the generally available 5 mg (it also comes in 2,5 mgs tablets) many doctors prescribe a 4 day with 8 to 10 the average for self-made expert and 100 is not unheard of in one day. The generic version may be the best price if Anadrol keeps rising in price. Not many women use it because it is high in androgens. Some people report sleeplessness with high dosages

(Danabol, Metabolina, Nerobol) Methandrostenolone was a very popular drug in the 70īs, and still is. It is a 17 alpha-alkyl based steroid which produces dramatic strength and size gains. This is also a very toxic drug. This drug is probably the reason for Arnold's muscles. Arnold loved a combination of Primobolan Depot and Dianabol. Dose 15-35mg per day.

Description:

(Injected: 25 mgs. / cc. 10 cc. vials)(Oral: 5 mgs. / tab 100 tab bottles). Regarded by many athletes as being one of the most effective oral steroids ever produced. It was not known as the "Breakfast of Champions" for nothing. Dianabol is still one of the most effective strength and size building oral steroids probably second only to Anadrol 50 but it is not as harsh on the system as Anadrol is. You still get the water retention problems though. Reforvit, which is a liquid Dianabol sold in Mexico. Reforvit is an injectable D, containing 25mg/ml of the substance. A 50 ml bottle contains the equivalent of 250 tablets and sells for a reasonable price. The cool thing about Reforvit is that you can drink it as well as inject it without too much of a loss in effectiveness. Effective Dose: (Injected: 50 - 100 mgs. / week)(Orals: 20 - 30 mgs. / day) Street Price: (Injected: ? I haven't seen any lately)(Oral: $1.50 / tab) Stacking Info: Great with something like Deca-Durabolan or Primobolan Tabs (methandrostenole) 5mg/tab 100/bottle, or 10cc/vial, 25mg/cc
    This steroid is a derivative of testosterone . The oral form was originally developed back in 1956 by Dr. John Ziegler and Ciba labs. This was the first steroid used by American athletes and was the only steroid anyone in this country talked about until the late 1970's. It is by far the most popular steroid used by athletes. The brand name Dianabol by Ciba was discontinued about five years ago because the FDA decided the only people using this drug were athletes. The generic name, methandrostenolone, is no longer made by any American labs, the market or counterfeit item is the most popular black market drug there ever was. At least one report confirmed the market D-Bol to be the real thing. This drug itself is a strong anabolic and androgenic product. It most often produced dramatic gains in size and strength. Dianabol was also shown to increase endurance and glycogen retention. The down side is that this drug is responsible for a number of side effects. It is an alpha alkylated 17 compound, which is quite toxic to the liver. Dianabol also aromatizes a great deal, even on fairly low dosages. Using Nolvadex in a stack with the Dianabol will minimize these aromatizing effects. Water retention and high blood pressure are also very common. Due to the drugs conversion to DHT it also causes extreme acne in some cases. Thus many of your heavy D-Bol users are big, strong, bloated with water, breaking out, and have a stressed liver. Obviously this is not a steroid one would use to cut up. It is best used to gain size and strength on a bulking cycle. This drug would not be a poor choice if not used excessively or for long durations of time. Average dosages for Dianabol have been in the range of 15mg to 30mg a day oral or 50mg to 100mg a week by injection.

Price : 1 pill/5 mg 40 pills approx. $25

The Steroid Bible
    by Steve Gallaway

This is an absolutely incredible book. If you plan on using steroids , read this, it's not trying to stop you, but will inform you the best on how to use them to the most safe level as you can. It's got information on how to pass drug test, how professional bodybuilders manipulate dosages, stacks, and cycles to produce maximum increases in mass and strength. How to maintain steroid gains. The most widely used steroids among professional bodybuilders. How to detect steroid counterfeits and much more.

The Steroid Bible also contains comprehensive information on Human Growth Hormone , Insulin , Clenbuterol , and other drugs used by bodybuilders and athletes. In addition, The Steroid Bible lets you in on some of the best kept secrets in bodybuilding by allowing you to examine personal training diaries of top bodybuilders that document drugs used, training routines, diets, and results.

If you are thinking about using steroids, The Steroid Bible will allow you to make an educated decision. If you use steroids , The Steroid Bible will show you how to maximize your physique without sacrificing your long term health. If you want to get off of steroids, The Steroid Bible can help you. The Steroid Bible leaves no question unanswered.

u can drink it orally but it is also a FRIGGIN injectable mate!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    why shoot when you can drink it, thats my whole point.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    u can drink it orally but it is also a FRIGGIN injectable mate!
    calm down killa...

If you inject it you will absorb more.... so IMO use oral and take more

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    why shoot when you can drink it, thats my whole point.
    point taken mate no worries.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Price : 1 pill/5 mg 40 pills approx. $25

Thread Information