xplicit is offline Member

Does taking steroids make prone to ...

Getting sick or hurting your ligments?? I had this kid go to the the same gym as me and he was throwin around weight but he kept complaing about hurting his ligemnets in his arm and shoulders and i think i heard a while back that your muslce grows so fast that you ligemnets have a harder time holding and supporting the mussle so when u throw around heavy weights u are more prone to injuries im not sure if its true.

Also what about getting sick like a common cold are you more prone to that ??

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    I have a similar friend like that. He's a friend at my gym and he tells me he use to be really diesel because of roids. He did sust/deca cycle and got really big but lost it all because he ended up tearing his shoulders by lifting too heavy too quickly. Yes, you will get stronger on AS, but i say take it easy on the weights. don't jump from benching 200 to 270 the next week ya know?

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    you must warmup properly, stretch, and use strict form. noone wants to mess up a cycle by getting injured.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Actually steroids suppress your immune system from my understanding makin it easier to catch sickness if one is going around...also yes using steroids can allow you to throw up more weight then your ligaments, joints, tendons, etc can handle..tell your buddy to move up in weight in moderation, or when he is injured he wont be picking up anything

Well he tries to play if off like he doesnt take anything. But he does a lot of weight and is not big in mass just really cut up and always hurting himself. My theory was he was on juice so he had the enrgy and stregth to lift as much as he did but he jumped weigh too much and the ligments couldnt support the weight. So thats why he repeatly gets injuried

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    my first ever shoulder injury which was on Christmas day of 99 was to both of my front delts..and i think the way i did it was taking 4 times the amount of ultimate orange i was suppose to..i was in the gym for 3.5 hrs picking up more weight than ever and i just could not get tired

damm 3 and half hours thats insane
    i can imagine the first day of doing jucie and getting all that power an energy that i know im not goin to leave the gym in under 2 hours lol. Im just going to be carfull and gradually up the weight and try not to overdo and injury myself.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    Actually steroids suppress your immune system from my understanding makin it easier to catch sickness if one is going around...also yes using steroids can allow you to throw up more weight then your ligaments, joints, tendons, etc can handle..tell your buddy to move up in weight in moderation, or when he is injured he wont be picking up anything
    Good quote D. In the past I have in many cases added deca to my cycles simply to help lubricate my joints. A torn rotatopr cuff can really send you back more than you can believe.

Thread Information