squatrack is offline New Member

Question Steroid Suggestion For Newbie

Hello,

I have never taken nor seen a steroid , but I thought I would do one cycle and see if it works for me. I am looking for something that has a good effect, with low risk and a reasonable price point and accessibility.

What are you suggesting for a first cycle ?

I have been weightlifting and doing aerobics on and off since I was 17 years old, I am currently 40, but please don't be fooled by my age, I have a physique as strong as the majority of people in their early twenties.

Here are my stats:

Weight - 185 lbs
    BMI - 10% body fat
    Age - 40
    Height - 6 feet
    Waist - 32
    Bench Press - 210 lbs for two good reps

If you would prefer to contact me offline please feel free to send me an email [email protected]

On a side note and PLEASE without starting World War 3 is this website legitimate ?

http://www.bodypharma.net/

Many thanks !

Cordially

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest you spend the many hours on this board doing your own research and coming to a good understanding of gear and every thing involved. That way you will have learned all that yourself as opposed to others telling you what to do. No disrespect but I spent over 100 hours on here before doing any gear. Good stuff....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the gen for a 1st cycle is 500mg test e per wk,split in 2 shots say mond-thur.
    run for 10-12wks start pct 14days aft last shot of test.

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    I had fabulous gains from my first cycle which was exactly what booz said. 500 mg's enethate/wk. The thing I wish I had done differently with my first cycle was A: Waited and B: Done the proper PCT along with it. I got quite depressed following my first one...... It was without doubt the most exciting cycle I have ever completed! Do you research and ask these guys questions till they want to scream at you. You will love it!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatrack
    Hello,

I have never taken nor seen a steroid , but I thought I would do one cycle and see if it works for me. I am looking for something that has a good effect, with low risk and a reasonable price point and accessibility.

What are you suggesting for a first cycle ?

I have been weightlifting and doing aerobics on and off since I was 17 years old, I am currently 40, but please don't be fooled by my age, I have a physique as strong as the majority of people in their early twenties.

Here are my stats:

Weight - 185 lbs
    BMI - 10% body fat
    Age - 40
    Height - 6 feet
    Waist - 32
    Bench Press - 210 lbs for two good reps

If you would prefer to contact me offline please feel free to send me an email [email protected]

On a side note and PLEASE without starting World War 3 is this website legitimate ?

http://www.bodypharma.net/

Many thanks !

Cordially
    Go to the home page of the board www.steroid.com and look at the novice cycles. Read the whole page. I have read it a dozen times and still refer to it.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    How long have you been lifting, is your training intense? If you are indeed training hard and have lifted and finally plateaued then you are good for a cycle if not I'd take my body naturally to its peek's then hit the juice.

squatrack is offline New Member

Talking Thanks

Hello fellows,

Thank you for your timely and informative posts.

The link to http://www.steroid.com/ certainly is a helpful chart and takes away my amateur-hour guessing.

I did a google search for D-Bol, is this the short-form ( slang ) for the actual name ? I cannot find anything helpful. Can someone post a link they have that describes this substance, I do not know what it is.

If someone would email [email protected] me offline and inform of a known reliable retailer that sells safe products so I don't get scammed or hurt, I would be very obliged

Does this group recommend blood test during a Novice Cycle 1 ? If so, what is the test for ? Liver pressure ?

Cordially

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

If someone would email [email protected] me offline and inform of a known reliable retailer that sells safe products so I don't get scammed or hurt, I would be very obliged
    Read the rules of the board!

You just invited yourself to get ripped off.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Hello fellows,

Thank you for your timely and informative posts.

The link to http://www.steroid.com/ certainly is a helpful chart and takes away my amateur-hour guessing.

I did a google search for D-Bol, is this the short-form ( slang ) for the actual name ? I cannot find anything helpful. Can someone post a link they have that describes this substance, I do not know what it is.

Does this group recommend blood test during a Novice Cycle 1 ? If so, what is the test for ? Liver pressure ?

Cordially
    Read this for a good listing of newbie cycles:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=120894

Also, it's against board rules to request a source!! Read the rules!!

Welcome.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    sorry bro, but you wont find a source that way. If you do get tone of PM's (and Im sure you will) they are likely from scammers, ignore them. Do some research, find a few sources and run source checks with the mods. Better yet find someone in your area instead of chancing a website or unsolicited email, best of luck.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Read the rules of the board!

You just invited yourself to get ripped off.
    Yes he did

Thread Information