xplicit is offline Member

This pisses me off so much ..........

When i hear sports athelets put on muslce they make it seem normal and easy. For example perdo martinez put on 14 pounds of muslce in the off season. Please the guy did steroids , i hate when peopel tell me oh its the personal training its al lthe supplements they take its all the time in the gym. Bullshit im sure there are guys on here that do the same routine and supplements as him he doenst know anymore then us i mean he really dont. The internet is such a useful tool you can find out anythgn u need to know and we all go to a gym where we see people in great shape who im sure take supplments and can advise us if we need help so what makes perdo so special?/ Hes not the only one camby and spreewell on the knicks ordenz on the mets and i heard others too. My point is that i work my freakin ass off for 21 months and i dont kno how much musle i put on but im sure it wasnt 14 pounds so it degrades me as it makes people get the imagine that its easy to put on muslce and if u dotn ur not an athelete ur just a regualr guy who goes to the gym u dont kno what ur doing whiich is bullshit
    and put it this way arthur told me he took a cycle and put on 14 pounds of muslce in 2-3 months so your tellin me perdo did 14 pounds in what 5 month offseason with no gear ?? BULLSHYT
    AM i right for beign a little angry at ignorant media people who complent perdro for his hard training ? I have nothign agasint sterodis im goign to do them but i dont like when peopel get credit for thigns that they dont so much deserve and when peopel hide the truth at the same time.

Just a lil somethign i had to write sorry guys

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    my friend you should have been able to naturally put on 14 lbs in 21 months...how is ur diet? I know when i started lifting the first 5 months i added 26 lbs of mass, and maintained a low bf%..this was done without the use of steroids , however like i said..its when i first started lifting weight..14lbs of muscle now would take time and hard work

I cant tell how much muslce i put on casue i lost 30 pounds of wieght since 21 months ago. THats why i was never able to really see how much i put on. i started at 192-194 around that and im 165-167 now.
    26 pounds in 5 months is sick how did you do that ???

If thats true that you could put on 14 pounds in 5 months like perdo why juice????

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You can put on a pound a month without doing AAS I would say that is a reasonable amount but I would say 20lbs in a year with good diet is achievable

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    xplicit in my first 5 months of liftin where i put on 26 lbs i was taking AST's 19-nor 250 @ 750mg/day and using various protein powders, which i would like to add the best tasting one to mewas champion nutritions lean mass gainer

So you were taking supplements.

20 pounds in a year is definity possible but for a 30+ year old basbeball player whos body is banged up and been working out for a long time gains 14 pounds of musle in about 5 months that seems like something is going on over there. Maybe im wrong and he did it the right way it just doesnt seem normal to me.

I understand you can put ona a pound a month but at 30+ and working out and training isnt his body close to being at its limit naturally ? So the only way he can gain that 14 pounds is threw sterodis??

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I hate to tell you but it is very possible for a proffesional athlete to put on 14 pounds of muscle in the offseason. He has millions of dollars for motivation , all the supplements that he wants, and the best trainers and equipment that money can buy. Baseball is their life and they get paid to be the best athletes that they can be.

I alone have put on 20 pounds of muscle in one summer on creatine alone. I know for a fact that if i had all of the resources of a proffesional athlete it would be very much possible. I dont mean to burn you or anything bro.... But it is possible to achieve your goals through discipline and hard work alone sometimes.

Dont hate

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    He also is 30+ years old and has been training for years. Pedro is not a young man and is not new to the lifting game. He is like the rest of us, he is not putting on that much weight that fast without some *EXTRAS*, especially if he has been training for a long time.

Bet your bottom dollar that he juiced a bit at least.

superbeast is offline Member
    No matter what you want to believe, those guys juice. Most of them even have legitimate prescriptions for their stuff. I know a lot of minor league players who juice. Most pro athletes juice. Its just that simple.

On another note: It is definately achievable to put on 15lbs of muscle in a year naturally, but Pedro didn't.

Thats my point you can do it its possible but not for a 30+ year old guy who has been trainign and working out all his life hes at his physical peak and he had to take somehting and sure he did cause look hes all messed up and blaming mangement that he dont feel right casue he got rocked forl iek 8 runs

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    I hate to tell you but it is very possible for a proffesional athlete to put on 14 pounds of muscle in the offseason. He has millions of dollars for motivation , all the supplements that he wants, and the best trainers and equipment that money can buy. Baseball is their life and they get paid to be the best athletes that they can be.

I alone have put on 20 pounds of muscle in one summer on creatine alone. I know for a fact that if i had all of the resources of a proffesional athlete it would be very much possible. I dont mean to burn you or anything bro.... But it is possible to achieve your goals through discipline and hard work alone sometimes.

Dont hate
    I'm calling you out on this one bro. Yeah most atheletes are genetics freaks thats why they are in the pros. But lets be for real, if you have any experience or knowledge of AS you know what signs to look for. Atheletes are supposed to be role models so you will never see one of them admit to juicing. That is unless Upjohn or Fina pays athletes to start endorsing their products. Do you really believe Mark Mcguire was on Androsteine back when he broke the homerun record??

Yea there atlheltic freaks casue they been taking so much shyt over the years. Athelets also are in a competional sport where they need an edge over the next man so belvie me not a lot of them go by the book and do things the natural way they got there persoanll traniers and there suppliers and they do there gear. As for the gain of muslce yea maybe it is posssible maybe i never though of it that wya but i really dont think that you can put on 15 pounds a year annually. I think u put on 15 pounds naturally is very hard to do and once u do dont expect to do it again. I also belvie if u do gain that 15 your eating lie ka wild man and takin plenty of supplements.

Another thing everyone who admits to puttin on all this musle also have taken supplemtns in baseball a lot of suppleemnts are banned.

Finally i would love to hear the routine diet and the supplements to take to put on 20 pounds ina year naturally. If some one can give me that i wont do steroids this summer and stick to this natural 20 pound muslce routine that everyone sems to be so possible. This sucks that i was wrong i though i was on to something with these atheletes lol
    Actually im still goin to do gear but give me the routine anyway for next year lol

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I love this thread Xplicit. I couldn't agree more bro. In most cases, Sosa, Big Mac, Nomar etc... JUICE. Not necessarily in every case though. These guys are on the road all season long, they don't eat right, they can't workout right , their sleeping habits are bad, etc.... On a good regimented diet for 3 months of good sleeping, eating, and training some can make decdent gains.

Im glad you like the thread it was just something i had to get off my chest. It was also somethign that kind pissed me off

I feel dumb that i didnt know you could put on 15-20 pounds a year naturally i guess maybe casue i never seen it first hand so i dont belive it.

As for athelets i think a large percent juice they have to, to get an edge.

jp also makes good points about how they sleep eat and being on the raod all year thats un health. These guys live lavious lifestlyes you think there all health freaks no half of them are out partying drinking doing drugs and doing steroids

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    It all comes down to what ur genetics will let u do.......
    I have heard of people putting on as much as 50lbs in a year naturaly and some people have trouble putting on 7-8lbs...

Originally posted by wannabebig
    It all comes down to what ur genetics will let u do.......
    I have heard of people putting on as much as 50lbs in a year naturaly and some people have trouble putting on 7-8lbs...
    Thats a good point that hasnt been brought up. Genetics play a large role in working out.

SouthbeachDreams is offline Junior Member
    X, I'm with ya man!! Age aside, a seasoned vet who's been lifting hard for lover a decade & plays in a top level sport & is all of a sudden just gonna add 14 pounds in a few months, RIGHT!!!! Yeah 14lbs, this off season 14 the next 14 the next, don't think so buddy.
    Oh yeah, if you have not touched a weight ever or in many years then yes it's possible to get 20 -50 lbs naturally in the beginning ONLY. These guys ain't in the begining, more like the end!!! Trying to hang with the yng guys, wouldn't you hit the juice too. were are not talking 50k/yr salaries more like millions. I'm not gonna let some yng punk take that away from me, I'd hit the juice for sure. Yeah it's possible to gain that kind of weight @ this point in his career & it's possible any of us here can eventually step on the stage at the O or the Arnold but is it likely, hell no. Remember shortest distance between two points is a straight/shortest path. Gear in this case. These guys got the money & resources, why fuck with the little kid prohormones. Their running with the big dawgs, so use what the big dawgs use!!

SouthbeachDreams is offline Junior Member
    On the genetics note, Everyone know HGH will turn poor/average genetics into awesome physiques!!! Just a thought.

I agree a lot with what everybody says. But you are talking about pedro martinez right. He is a pitcher....Does anybody know what a pitchers practice consists of in the season. Why everybody else is chasing down balls and trying to hit them, the pitchers are running poles. RUN RUN RUN RUN. They are the most conditioned athletes on the field weather they look like it or not. They exert more energy than anyone else on the team. They have more stamina than enyone else on the field because they have to throw so many pitches. They achieve this stamina through an intense cardio workout. If anyone here is in college go watch your team practice and see the pitchers run all practice long and you will see what i am getting at. It would be real simple for a pitcher to put on 15 pounds in the offseason just because he does not have to run 5 miles a day. Plain and simple. Not trying to flame anybody but i used to play baseball and i am pretty sure i know what i am talking about. Theoretically it would be easy for him to put on that weight without the use of AS.
    And as far as him getting rocked for 8 runs it would make perfect sense that he is 15 pounds heavier and not in shape. But i do agree that some athletes juice....just not in pedro's case.

Peace

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    someone please correct me on this if i am wrong, but last i knew, steroids in the MLB are NOT tested for. i heard that baseball is the only pro sport that has not banned steroids. but, you actually Barry Bonds can hit a baseball as hard as he does WITHOUT taking something? nah..and Sammy Sosa didn't get as huge as he did within one summer a few years ago. just not believable. i have heard people say that pro athletes take a shitload of HGH because last i knew, it can't get detected in any type of test. but please correct me on this if i am wrong.

Big J

Big jdawg i was going to bring that up too i heard they dont get tested for gear but i wasnt sure so i didnt say it but now that im not ht eonly one i think may be possible. Does anyone else know. If they dont test for roids hten you can bet your ass perdro juiced. Hes a jerk for putting on all that muscle anyway he was a great pictcher before why make a drastic change?? I love watchign sports and hearin the announcers say so and so bulked up this off season likes it so easy to do at there age. Sosa Mcgwire Bonds all juiced bonds is 39 and bigger then he ever was yea must be the tranier lol he was alwyas a great hitter and could hit the long ball but what he is doing is ridulus theres 3 reasons why guys are hittin so many hommers

1) 5 man rotation (I think this is a recent change in the early 90's it was a 4 man)more garbage pitchers are playing that means and the expansions teams brought in a few more terrible pitchers
    2)The staduims are too freakin small you got 6-2 250 pounds giants swinging at a small ball and you are going to tell me there chances arent in his favor of knockign that tiny ball 350 feet?
    3)steroids and suppleemnts these guys are beasts aniamls huge
    they make contact the thing is gone.
    Its sad and disgusiting to see a record like maris 61 homer runs get broken 4 times in the last 4 years when the previous high in homer runs was like 52 by ceil fielder on detroit(i might be wrong here)

So knowing this can Steroids be partially resposnible for destroying baseball? ANd maybe some other sports that might be a good topic right there too ?

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    like 40% of the pro baseball players use steroids . mcquire admitted to it, i mean come on now. ive heard that sosa presses over 400 and u no bonds put on 17lbs. b4 last years season. and its not that steroids are not banned n baseball they r just not tested 4. u do get drug tested tho

So they dont get tested whcih bascially gives them the green light to go and do as much shyt as they want to. And come on bonds hit 73 home runs you think if they find him with steroids theyll go public and ban him absolulty not. Baseball is turning into the wwf lol They need there atheletes to be juiced and jack for the entertainment. The strike in 94 really messed up everything in baseball

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i think it is easily possible to gain 20+ pounds in a relatively short time when u discover how to eat right and bring ur calories up too par i have put on 17 pounds in a few months just by eating like crazy. so i dont care if u dont believe it it is possible and many of my friends have done the same just ask mishon1 how much weight he put on naturally he has put on almost 50 pounds in 6 months 30 of it naturally and after the cycle he is on he should be up to about 75 pounds gained in less than a years time.his bodyfat went up some with is a few of the pounds but most is muscle his legs went up 5 inches in 3 or 4 months that is the kind of gains he made

Im not calling anyone a lyer but its easier to do it when your young and have a ton of potential natural gains ahad of you. 50 pounds in 6 months and 30 of it natural my question is how logn was the cycle you took, how did you measure the part that was natural. and did you ever think that maybe the sterodis even tho the cycle might have been done still helped you progress toward your goal and if you gained more weight natural why did yo ueve juice in the first place

I want to clarify something for everyone here....this whole thread was NOT me, but my idiotic roomate. He got on my computer and post stupid shit like "I need to get laid", which I deleted BTW. He's just pissed because he ain't got none in a while. I agree with you all about pro athelete's juicing. I hope he didn't talk too much shit or piss anyone off.

Peace

Lol dont worry big rush at least in this thread he didint say anything bad but you might have to check the other ones.

I don't care what it takes for these guys to get where they are. The point is that they are pros. If a guy shoves horse shit up his nose it is HIS business, PERIOD. The bottom line is athletes use whatever means possible to play and play well. Yeah some guys don't juice but lets not forget all of the pain killers and shit they pump into there systems to play.I don't pay to watch mediocre players just the best, and by whatever means possible to get there edge.

Yea but it ruined the sport come on you got nobodys hittign 30,40 freakin homers a year but bat 270. People like thatget a big 6-8 mllion dollar a year contract never win anyhing and that guy becomes a measureing stick in terms of money so when you get a guy who bats 315 with 25 homers he wants more. THats why baseball is in fincial trouble and its neer goign to be the same game. Im not blaming steroids but i think it played a part in the sport, let them be able to do steroids i want to see the best athtletes t fix the conditions aroudn them make the field bigger dont make the baseballs as live. Stop adding exapansion teams to the league etc.

Bro nuthin personal but when i think pro sports and my subject for my answers on this thread I'm thinking football. The average professional football game is the equilent of two major car wrecks on the body. Normal people would need months to recover from what these guys are subjected to on any given Sat. or Sun. I believe we should leave these athletes alone and let them get by on whatever means possible. We all love to see the extordinary play but then most people ridicule them for what it takes too get them there.

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    and don't forget that baseball it's more skills than conditioning, I always was one of the strongest kids in school, my eye sight still 20/20 (and cuban, where baseball is the national sport) and I couldn't hit a watermelon with and ironing board, my point, I dont care how much steroids they do, if they can hit, that is not determined by the juice at all, I also know that the best baseball players in Cuba played their best games under the influence of alcohol. Football is a whole different story.

I guess your right let them do what they want, and i do want to see the best players on the field. I just persoanally hate hearing how some of these guys are geneic freaks that can put on muslce like its easy to do meanwhile htere juicing there face off.

AS for baseball yea it does take skill more skill then condition but conditoning will only help these guys out and if you look at the guys who look liked they juiced in recent years sosa bonds mcgwire those 3 come to mine and 2 of them broke the home run record and sosa hit 60 homerruns what 3 straight years now ?? So i think the gear did help them out

Originally posted by xplicit
    Im not calling anyone a lyer but its easier to do it when your young and have a ton of potential natural gains ahad of you. 50 pounds in 6 months and 30 of it natural my question is how logn was the cycle you took, how did you measure the part that was natural. and did you ever think that maybe the sterodis even tho the cycle might have been done still helped you progress toward your goal and if you gained more weight natural why did yo ueve juice in the first place
    first of all it wasnt me it was a friend of mine mishon1 he is a member here also the reason i know he gained 30 naturally was because he gained 30 before he did anything(that seemed pretty simple to me) and the cycle he was on was just 5 weeks dbol only and kept almost everything with clo at the end of course. so please dont question me when i tell a simple little story just because u may not be able to make these kinds of gains many people are so dont think that someone is lying when they say something. and the reason he juiced is a little diff then the reason i did. im not here to be a body builder im here to get bigger and thats it so i could care less if i didnt max my potential out(if thats even possible) im not trying to be 6-3 300 pounds 5% BF im just here to improve my body. ive always been a athlete and had a very athletic body just wanted to bring it to the next level and i am becoming very satisfied with my progress.
    so please dont lecture me on the reasons i shoud not have taken them.

and if u have any questions on my dedication to weights and to my diet dont bother im sure im more strict then alot of people on here

Originally posted by jleighty17

first of all it wasnt me it was a friend of mine mishon1 he is a member here also the reason i know he gained 30 naturally was because he gained 30 before he did anything(that seemed pretty simple to me) and the cycle he was on was just 5 weeks dbol only and kept almost everything with clo at the end of course. so please dont question me when i tell a simple little story just because u may not be able to make these kinds of gains many people are so dont think that someone is lying when they say something. and the reason he juiced is a little diff then the reason i did. im not here to be a body builder im here to get bigger and thats it so i could care less if i didnt max my potential out(if thats even possible) im not trying to be 6-3 300 pounds 5% BF im just here to improve my body. ive always been a athlete and had a very athletic body just wanted to bring it to the next level and i am becoming very satisfied with my progress.
    so please dont lecture me on the reasons i shoud not have taken them.

and if u have any questions on my dedication to weights and to my diet dont bother im sure im more strict then alot of people on here
    First thing i said was im not callign you a lyer. Second thing i asked cause yea i didnt put on 50 pounds natural in 6 months it soudns crazy to me but that dont mean its possible, so i would liek to know how he did it so maybe i dont have to go and do juice. Another thing is im lecturing what you do i never did i just said if you added 30 pounds of muslce on nautral why even juice?Hes already putting on weight.

Also don't compare your self to other people are on here in terms of diet and weights if people are dediccateing there time to be on this forum to find out more info and too better them selves i say the are dedicated and who are you to say your more strict, especially since no one ever questioned it to begin with ??????? Im not flaming you bro but some people may read that last line you wrote and may take offense to it. Im not here to argue just find out more infomation to better my self and if i can i will always try and help some one out.

I menat to say it dotn mean it cant be possible

if u must know the reason for him to juice it is cause he dont have time to mess around doing it naturally he needs to get bigger fast. he is hopefully going pro in a sport and needed a little boost even though he was the most gifted athlete i have ever met. 39 inch vertical runs the 40 in 4.4 or so and was 175 lbs 7% then went to 202 natually and stayed about 9% or so after the juice he is up to around 223 and keeping his speed so that is y he did it now when he was gaining. because he needs to go pro now not in a few years.

Well brother good luck to your friend, dont take waht i said earlier the wrong way im not here to argue. This site is made for spreading infomation and helping other people out i was jsut intrested on how he did it so maybe i could benefit from what he done.

all he did is bring his calories up to par and eat like a mad man and when i say that i mean he would eat around 5000 calories a day

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by xplicit
    So you were taking supplements.

20 pounds in a year is definity possible but for a 30+ year old basbeball player whos body is banged up and been working out for a long time gains 14 pounds of musle in about 5 months that seems like something is going on over there. Maybe im wrong and he did it the right way it just doesnt seem normal to me.

I understand you can put ona a pound a month but at 30+ and working out and training isnt his body close to being at its limit naturally ? So the only way he can gain that 14 pounds is threw sterodis??
    no, i disagree with Pedro's case. look at the guy. he was out for how long? all you can do when you can't throw is run. they won't let you lift or anything (all they let you do is light weights - like 2 - 5 lbs - and elastic cords), so of course he's going to muscle there. And when he finally was healthy to lift again, I'm sure it came back quickly.

as for the others, the much bigger guys - hell yeah they're juicin....

Thread Information