anybody else besides me sick of hearing about this baseball and steroid BS!!?

It's the most ludicrous thing I've heard in the media lately!! Steroids and baseball this, and steroids and baseball that. Now it's going to be all this mandatory testing wich will probably do nothing because these guys have already devised ways to beat the tests 10 years ago, or its out of thier system by the time the tests are given. What will the steroid controversy in baseball solve? IMO absolutely nothing but wasted time and money. Now we have the general public frowning upon the entire sport itself because nobody can even mention it without bringing up Canseco, Mcguire, Sosa, or Barry Bonds. It's baseball that's the naughty steroid sport now. Why dont these pricks just smarten up or tell the truth that almost anybody and everybody at a professional level which consists of athletics for a paycheck, possibly is on or has been on steroids!!! From track and field to baseball, football, hockey, boxing, Ultimate fighting, etc etc. Lets not just single out a sport and wait to knock people only until they break records or become role models. It's the same ****ing song over and over again throughout the past 2-3 decades. Hulk Hogan didnt have issues with media and steroids until he got big, McGuire didnt until he shattered a record, Bonds isnt until now. Like these guys werent getting muscular as all hell a long time ago? All I have to say is **** the media and **** Jose Canseco.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I concur...sick and tired of it. Should blow over soon though. Some new scandal will come out and take the media' s attention.

Been sick of it for a while now.

Me too.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    True- I agree the general public is very ignorant of AAS and all the athletes that are using.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    agreed, its a bunch of uneducated people makin uneducated claims

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    yea its bull**** i think almost all pro athletes take them or have taken them sometime in there life. otherwise they probably wouldnt be pro. i think football has more juicers than baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    yea its bull**** i think almost all pro athletes take them or have taken them sometime in there life. otherwise they probably wouldnt be pro. i think football has more juicers than baseball.
    For sure bro, it's not just by chance that every kid who got involved in football back in high school was destined to become a 350 lb giant.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Totally agreed, The message that the media is putting out is that Baseball is a fraud, and this media attention just adds to the steroid issue.

It becomes just another thing for the goverment to oversee. I believe that the steroid issue and baseball is only out because of Jose " The Queer Using Gear" Conseco's book.

without that book, you would probably not even hear about it for awhile. Yes eventually it would come out. Shyt. Look at football, those guys are bigger,stronger and faster then baseball players. Why isn't football being attacked? I will tell you why, Cause those that are using gear, aren't retired yet, or haven't made a book about shooting there buddies in the locker room.

When Jerry Rice comes out and talks or Emmit Smith, then you will hear and see the media talking about Football.

It's just another ploy by our government to try and show the American ppl that they are doing something. When in fact, they can't do a God Damm thing about it. The goverment hates when it can't stop something. Everyone who gets caught will inevitably become a scapegoat, a patsy. No matter how many they catch, and for how many years. The goverment put such a Taboo on steroids , It will never become acceptable.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Everone should read Jose Canseco's book.. very informative.

Shay-d is offline Junior Member
    I'm sick to DEATH of it!!!

If you put a * next to an athletes accomplishments because he is "enhanced" then you'd better put one next to the movie credits of every actress who has fake boobs, lip injections or a lipo'd a$$. And while your at it, add one to every actor who has somehow become unbelieveably ripped between his last movie and his current one.

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    yeuup its waaay old already, but th emedia sure does love it
    STERIODS = RATINGS

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

Phuck Jose and his phucking book... I would rather use it to start a fire under his house.

indica is offline Banned
    im not sick of it cause i live in sweden nananananaaaana i live in sweden your noot nananananaaaana

haha

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    cant stand it anymore.

This week the news made some lights on some dumbass fitness chick that overdosed on some ECA based subtance saying it was banned, bla bla bla, in fact it wasnt.

bad journalism! I think that all juicers should take a baseball bat and go beat the crap of a journalist

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I stoped watching ESPN

cyberthug66 is offline New Member
    I saw today that accusations are being made about Bo Jackson. Come on....the guy hasn't played in how many years and some asshole is going to suck him into the whole steroid bs controversy. Whether he did or didn't who really gives a ****. People are so naive to what goes on the the world of pro sports. It's not like pro athletes just discovered juice in the last couple of years. It's been going on at least since the '70's, it's part of "game", GET OVER IT!

crazymass is offline New Member
    yeah the whole thing is all bull...

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Totally sick of it! especially when the media talks all this crap about AAS but has NEVER once had any proof to back themselves up with!!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Screw Jose he is an idiot for bringing unneeded popularity to the publics attention and only makes things more diffiucult for us, the BB who use gear. Canseco is a queer and a fink!

Thread Information