Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Logan13 is offline Banned

Ultimate Fighter

Does anyone personally know any of the fighters on the Ultimate Fighter reality show? I heard that gear was used heavily over there.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    not a clue but most sports are tested not sure what their rules are

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    lol look at KIMO that mother ****er hasta be on juice...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Ultimate Fighter is on Spike TV right now, they're showing all the episodes back to back until the finals tonight, I've seen most of them though, can't wait till tonight

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    None of the middleweights or light heavyweights look like they juice, they are just too **** small.

Heavyweights, prolly, yea at one time.

hey bro alota those light heavy weights look liek thewy got more muscle mass then you do bro...not bein a dick but some are like 510 511 at 205 210 thats pretty rthick and i think there in it for strength so im guessing they use compounds sucha as anavar and winny

juicer34 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Does anyone personally know any of the fighters on the Ultimate Fighter reality show? I heard that gear was used heavily over there.

...I know 2 "big" name UFC fighters who are for sure juiced(same supplier)-hint-from Ohio.............

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    chuck is a local, saw him a few weekends ago at the bars.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I know a handful of them, and most of them juice...

hongthaomurphy is offline New Member
    i know one who was in a couple of them about5-6 years ago and he for sure did then.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    tito ortiz is a beast, ronnie coleman is huge, kevin randelman = huge...they all prob juice...btw tito ortiz is the man...ground and pound biatches....most effective use of the elbow to the face ive seen is him vs the young canadian cote...his face was done ater the thrid elbow.....yet tito didnt seem to think so...his ground guard couldnt contain ortiz....i watch some of the dvds and play the video game

yes

yeh, I think Ortiz is pretty good, even though he got his a$$ handed to him by a boxer. Randy Couture is the man!

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member

oh yeah

hbo made a movie about one of the champs. he was addicted to pain killers and juiced all the time.

http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/the.../synopsis.html

good movie, but the fights are mostly edited out.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GridIronDevil
    hey bro alota those light heavy weights look liek thewy got more muscle mass then you do bro...not bein a dick but some are like 510 511 at 205 210 thats pretty rthick and i think there in it for strength so im guessing they use compounds sucha as anavar and winny
    Sorry bud, but if you are 5'10 and weigh 205...that's not thick...that's healthy.

It certainly should not require one to use gear to reach that. None of those guys had the body that looked like a gear user, save one.

I doubt that anybody on the reality show ever touched gear...unless it was Josh K. He was really built well. His cardio sucked (which kind of fits most of the folks on gear at the time lol).

As for the pros...

The fight on Spike TV tonight with Ken Shamrock was a huge let down for me, I've always thought that guy was just incredible at what he does and he got pinned and KO'd with in the first few minutes of the 1st round by some new fighter. The dummy slipped in the ring and fell like 3 times too, just too old now i guess at 41, great shape though.

The other fight for the middle weight and light heavy weight contracts was great though, the light heavy fight was the most intense fight I've ever seen, although not technical at all it had me outta my chair yelling at the TV It was great that both guys got the contract.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    The fight on Spike TV tonight with Ken Shamrock was a huge let down for me, I've always thought that guy was just incredible at what he does and he got pinned and KO'd with in the first few minutes of the 1st round by some new fighter. The dummy slipped in the ring and fell like 3 times too, just too old now i guess at 41, great shape though.

The other fight for the middle weight and light heavy weight contracts was great though, the light heavy fight was the most intense fight I've ever seen, although not technical at all it had me outta my chair yelling at the TV It was great that both guys got the contract.
    ya bro, i thought the exact same thing....I was waiting for him to break that dudes ankle/leg

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    the light heavyweight fight was a tight one but i think bonnar should have won over forrest at least they both got a contract

Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    the light heavyweight fight was a tight one but i think bonnar should have won over forrest at least they both got a contract
    I was on Forrest's side, that guy is a mad man Hes that good and he doesn't even take himself or any of it seriously, when he gets his 6 figure cheque and he turns that around I think he'll be a real contender in the UFC.

Swellin Guest
    Break it down by rounds. Forrest won the first one and Stephan won the second. The third was close, but it went to Forrest. Two rounds to one...ends up with a unanimous decision and a score or 29/28 across the board, just as the judges scored it.

yea i was actually hoping for forrest but i think bonnar got the better of the punching exchanges, all the knees forrest got off must have been what turned the fight in his favor in the judges minds.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I am 99.99999% sure NONE of the guys on The Ultimate Fighter are juicing, they all look pretty natural.

Only a few had somewhat impressive physiques.

and ya there are a bunch of fighters that juice but there are a bunch that dont.

I know Chuck does not.
    I doubt Randy does now, maybe a slight chance when he fought heavy weight but I seriously doubt it!

I think, skill, heart, and endurance plays a much bigger factor than anything steroids can give you when you step in the ring! That is why I dont think steroids is needed to have a belt around your waist!!!

The only type of steroid that I would think would help in fighting is one that promotes a positive nitrogen ballance or one that helps you heal faster and strengthen the nervous system, ony because you could train harder!

Swellin Guest
    Aggressive assault always sways judges. Forrest was on the offensive for the enitre fight. He was always the one throwing first. Don't get me wrong, it was a close fight! I just don't see any way that Stephan could have been the winner. I could have seen it as a draw, because the third was so close. Forrest landed more shots than Stephan, and he was always going after him...so he took it.

forrest was the aggressor in the first round, but after the cut in the second round it seemed it switched to bonnar. in the third round neither of them were really aggresive. the producers must have thought bonnar was gonna win because after they announced forrest winning they showed replays of bonnar putting combinations together, i found this quite ammusing.

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member

time zones

**** man that fight is just about to come on tv here on the west coast. but i got more of a kick watching ken shamrock try to bop his head to the music. wayyyyy off the beat. maybe he was listening to a different song or something.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    yea i was actually hoping for forrest but i think bonnar got the better of the punching exchanges, all the knees forrest got off must have been what turned the fight in his favor in the judges minds.

Forrest started off the first round agressive and it took Stefan a while to get into the fight, but when he did the first round was pretty even, That is why I would give Forrest more points in the first round.
    Both of them landed some good knees.
    I think if Stefan was fighting someone else they would have been knocked out a few times,.... that Forrest is one tough SOB, I think his nose was broken.
    Forrest also got the many takedowns.
    I would have given Forrest the win cuz of the takedowns, fighting with a broken bleading nose, and agressiveness in the 3rd round.
    I think one thing that looked very bad for stefan was when he put his hands on his hips and was walking around the ring, he did that twice!

Both showed heart! Great fight!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Was that a little bit of gyno on Ken Shamrock??????

Ken absolutely positively 100% has done a lot of juice!

I think there is a posibility that that fight was fixed!

the first fight was really lame kenny florian shouldnt have even been in the finals, chris leiben was dominating him he just got lucky with an elbow

yea i think it was just a lil gyno thou. i gurantee you both shamrock and the guy who beat him were both juicing

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    After Shamrocks fight with Kimo awhile back, I thought shamrcock was the Man again. He threw Kimo around like a biotch. Thats why I am really wondering if that wasnt a set up with Franklin?

yes

the first fight was really lame kenny florian shouldnt have even been in the finals, chris leiben was dominating him he just got lucky with an elbow
    i agree, Kenny Florian should not have been in the finals. But Chris Lieben is just not mentally tough enough to compete in the UFC. All in all, I was honestly disappointed in the overall skill level of the competitors. The guy that beat Florian in the finals was by far the most gifted fighter.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    tito ortiz is a beast, ronnie coleman is huge, kevin randelman = huge...they all prob juice...btw tito ortiz is the man...ground and pound biatches....most effective use of the elbow to the face ive seen is him vs the young canadian cote...his face was done ater the thrid elbow.....yet tito didnt seem to think so...his ground guard couldnt contain ortiz....i watch some of the dvds and play the video game
    bro,ORTIZ is over 6' and weighs no more then 205..not a beast in my book

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    I noticed the gyno on Shamrock too. Nips pointed wayyy down. If he wouldnt have been so sloppy with those kicks and fallen, I think the fight would have been way better.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    lmfao tell him that id love ta see that one go down brah... also tito ortiz i think is one of if not the strongest figherter pound for pound in the UFC im sorry but youra bone head if you think you have tobe 250 tobe a beast ora badass...and juice half the idiots on here start when their 170 and get to 185 and think their huge...thats just idiotic.

oh yeah and i was talking about the pros not the guys on the show

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG

uhhhh he would beat your fcuking head in before the first round ended...nuff said...beast
    Last edited by tdawg; 04-10-2005 at 01:30 PM. Reason: spelling

exactly...nicely said tdawg

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Still cant believe Shamrock choked like that

tru that he really is loosing it and if you look at his eyes after the fight...you can tell he knows its time to hangup the gloves, he looked almost sad enouhg to cry, and personally i think he should end his career befor he makes himself look like an ass like mike jordan did...but there again they love the sport so much they dont ever wanna let go, thats how my ftaher is with football.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GridIronDevil
    tru that he really is loosing it and if you look at his eyes after the fight...you can tell he knows its time to hangup the gloves, he looked almost sad enouhg to cry, and personally i think he should end his career befor he makes himself look like an ass like mike jordan did...but there again they love the sport so much they dont ever wanna let go, thats how my ftaher is with football.
    Im from DC and having Jordan play for the Wizards did alot, no one here thinks he made an ass out of himself....well he did draft Kwame for a first pick but other than that

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    That light heavyweight fight was one of the best brawls ever on the UFC.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    i train with a guy who was on TUF.

they had a surprise drug test prior to final selection - UFC didn't want any scandals.

its probably why people complained about the "low quality" of the TUF fighters...they probably eliminated most of the serious fighters right there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information