Nico is offline Associate Member

gyno getting worse on letro!!!!!!

Now I'm f..king pissed. I ve been on letro about three weeks now and my gyno is getting worse by the day. Im taking 2.5mgs a day. When will this **** kick in? I have gyno from my previous cycles. The mass that i have now is getting lumpier and the sensitivity is getting out of control. Im on deca and test 500 and 500 a week. My letro is from intensiveresearch. What do you guys think I started taking nolva today. But i am possitive that its not going to work becauase it never did **** for me in the past even at 80mgs a day. Opinions please... Thanks...

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    you should run bromo/and or B6 while on deca , what was your previous cycle?

-Tose

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    Also order some Letro from someone else, maybe you didnt receive Letro in the first place

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico
    Now I'm f..king pissed. I ve been on letro about three weeks now and my gyno is getting worse by the day. Im taking 2.5mgs a day. When will this **** kick in? I have gyno from my previous cycles. The mass that i have now is getting lumpier and the sensitivity is getting out of control. Im on deca and test 500 and 500 a week. My letro is from intensiveresearch. What do you guys think I started taking nolva today. But i am possitive that its not going to work becauase it never did **** for me in the past even at 80mgs a day. Opinions please... Thanks...
    If I am not mistaken, letro works similar to arimidex . Well we were always told that arimidex/ldex or other aromatase inhibitors like letro are no substitute for nolvadex . Nolvadex will do something about the estrogen levels already in your blood, letro and ldex will not. The only slow down or prevent the creation of more estrogen. So in otherwords when reacting to gyno growth, you might have already had 15 times the normal estrogen levels and it may take 6 weeks to get them back down to normal even if all aromatase activity has halted. You need to get on the nolvadex very soon and take along with letro until simptoms start reducing. You could also have prolactin going on which is real hard to fight. Its generally believed that you cannot reverse breast tissue growth without surgury so the idea is to try not to let the boobs grow more.

My past cycles have consisted of test winny cycles or test and fina. I havent cycled in over a year. So i believe my estrogen levels were back to normal before I just started. Will these nasty sides eventually subside with the letro? Maybe another week or so? In the past I've used arimidex to keep my lump from growing anymore and it worked very well. And it worked the moment I started taking it, unlike this f..ing letro.
    As for my gyno being prolactin gyno. i doubt it. There is no liquid coming out of my nips when I squeeze them. So what you guys think? I'me going to order some liquidex, that always worked for me. Will the letro eventually kick in? Thanks bros...
    Last edited by Nico; 04-11-2005 at 09:11 PM.

bump

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    the mix of the two should help.. i had the same problem with nolva.. it took forever for it to start making a real difference but it eventually will..

when i use both i have no issues and yes it did correct my old gyno from dbol years ago.. amazingly enough.. you need to switch brands with the quickness.. it should kick in within a few days..

may want to drop the deca if it gets too bad..

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Go all out take your letro like you have been and take 40mgs nolva morning then 40mgs nolva at night spliting it up should help out a lot.

Also if you want to spend the mone which I think you should get some bromo or even better cabergoline

If you want to go the cheap route then go with vitamin b6 at 300mgs ed to try and halt prolactin.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me suggest from my own experience 80 mg Nolvadex ED till it goes aways and it will probably take at least 2 weeks on nolvadex but it does work!

Thread Information