AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Cool Trying to go from 270 to 285 with 3rd cycle!

yo bros,

I will be hitting up my 3rd cycle on May 7, 2005. im excited about it right now im just trying to perfect my diet and am currently taking v12 turbo and hmb, loading up on glutamine, and taking pro peptide and mbf by dorian yates. So far the heaviest ive been was 278 in jan 04(first ever cycle at 20yrs old 12 weeker with sust250/deca ...p.s. i started at 238lbs).

My current stats are 17" arms although they feel very underporportioned, 17" calves, 25" quads, and 6'6 265-270 currently(as of 4-9-05).

Now i was thinking this for third cycle:

wk 1-12 deca300 @ 570mg wk
    wk 7-12 winny 100 @ 150-350mg wk

diet looks like im shooting for 5400 cals till i get to 275. Ill be going with a 48% carbs, 45% protein, and 7% fats. then i will change it once i hit 275 so i will be eating to get to 290. As 290 is my goal! I have already started making my meals so i can hit them. As i will be adding foods such as organic sirlon, fat free cottage cheese, soy milk, fresh fruit such as (strawberrys, rasberrys, blueberrys, cantaloupe, etc) , Alaskin cod, udo's perfect oil blend, Lean meat, organic black beans, organic oatmeal(as i like to add to my protein shakes), and about a gallon of water a day along witha good multi vitamin. im shooting for six meals a day and lifting 5 times out of the week. im shooting for 8 hours of sleep. well bros any advice or guidance would help greatly.

p.s.

Iam going with deca and winny only simply becasue my face explodes from higher potent androgens such as test, dianbol, etc. So Im going to see how it responds from higher anabolic and less androgenic compounds such as the ones listed above. I feel i can make great gains if my diet is on par and if my training intensity, duration, technique, rest interval, etc. is SOLID!!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    wow were the same weight and i wana get to 300 lbs
    and your cycle is missing something TEST
    bro you're gona have deca dick like a mo fo with no go

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro run 1-13 750mg test c. this with teh deca will help you gain like a mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro run 1-13 750mg test c. this with teh deca will help you gain like a mofo.

I would love to run some test with that stack(my favorite anabolic is sustanon250) , BUT again i just got off accutane and like my clear face i had a GREAT experience with test anabolic wise, BUT androgenic wise the acne on my face sucked big ones. THATS Y iam only going to with deca and winstrol along witha high protein diet i think my gains will be quite NOTICEABLE, but not DRAMATIC like test gains...thanks for the test part bros .....i knew i was going to get the famous "TEST is essential for evey cycle like all members state on this board, but again i guess my SKIN cannot handle all the extra test which sucks ill try test for a winter bulker to get close to 300 lbs in november!!!!

Acnes a bitch, i thank my genetics that black people dont have that big of a problem. I think you should throw in some insulin into this cycle. I think it could really make a difference in the muscle you're looking to gain. Just curious, whats you're BF%?

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Run the test anyway, go stock up on clearasil j/k. There's plenty of good acne meds out there, see yer doc.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    Run the test anyway, go stock up on clearasil j/k. There's plenty of good acne meds out there, see yer doc.
    this is true

what would you reather have acne or limp di-ck

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    this is true

what would you reather have acne or limp di-ck
    And all the other possible effects of low test...lethargy, low sex drive, depression, etc etc.

Britguy is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    I would love to run some test with that stack(my favorite anabolic is sustanon250) , BUT again i just got off accutane and like my clear face i had a GREAT experience with test anabolic wise, BUT androgenic wise the acne on my face sucked big ones. THATS Y iam only going to with deca and winstrol along witha high protein diet i think my gains will be quite NOTICEABLE, but not DRAMATIC like test gains...thanks for the test part bros .....i knew i was going to get the famous "TEST is essential for evey cycle like all members state on this board, but again i guess my SKIN cannot handle all the extra test which sucks ill try test for a winter bulker to get close to 300 lbs in november!!!!
    no flame mate, but maybe you should have waited a few more yrs b4 jumping on the steroid bandwagon, you could have maybe gained this weight naturally, obviously its up to you tho pal. On the other hand i do think you need test in there but if you have problems with acne etc - this may be due to introducing anabolics too early, i broke out with dbol when i was 19, next time i juiced - aged 25 my skin looks better when im on than off! your body is probably still producing a decent amount of test on its own - like i said tho, no flame just my view

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i would never sacrafice little buddy for some acne...which is more important? run the test

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjackballz
    Ok, so your get huge, then what? Lay off the drugs , cuz the only person your impressing is ureself, and its FAKE !. Its all going to fade away or turn to gross looking fat when you come off of that junk and then not only will you have no dik, you wouldnt be able to use it anyways cuz women dont like fat fockers like you !!

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    hey crackerjackballs... you seem to know a whole hell of alot about AAS... what is your cycle experience? None? then what the **** would you know about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    no flame mate, but maybe you should have waited a few more yrs b4 jumping on the steroid bandwagon, you could have maybe gained this weight naturally, obviously its up to you tho pal. On the other hand i do think you need test in there but if you have problems with acne etc - this may be due to introducing anabolics too early, i broke out with dbol when i was 19, next time i juiced - aged 25 my skin looks better when im on than off! your body is probably still producing a decent amount of test on its own - like i said tho, no flame just my view

Britguy, you do have a point and thank u for your HUMBLE opinion! thing is that i love the results TEST gives me, but the ONLY THING i hate is the ACNE that i get on my face!

Ive just got off a course of a 4 month accutane treatment which cleared up my skin real nice from the 2 previous cycles. i experimented with the more potent anabolics such as dianabol , test cyp, and sustanon 250. Again dont get me wrong as i a firm believer that test is the KING OF THE ROAD for dramatic muscle MASS! But i rather have a big body with little or minor acne then a huge body with a face that looks like a pepperonni pizza. I hope i will be like u when i reach 25 and can experiment with test and it wont effect my skin like it did when i was 20 yrs old.

thanks again for the advice bros

anybody else want to comment on my thrid cycle? besides it needs test..does anyone think i can make keepable gains from this cycle??

saluu is offline Banned
    what is your bodyfat bro at 300 your bodyfat is gonna be high i think anyways i have a question what is a good dream weight people wanna hit mass wise and then cut 300 pds or 320 thanks

my current bf% is 14%. it used to be at 17% , but the last two weeks ive gotten back into the gym. i am currently 6'6 271 right now.

Latimus is offline Banned
    run accutane for 6 months straight.....that should take care of acne permently.....then hit the same cycle with test.........but if you decide to go without the test you may want to incorperate something like slin or igf....especially pct because you will have a hard time keeping gains with deca as your base......make sure you have lots of clomid and trib.....another option would be to run an anavar only cycle...works as a good cycle by itself......

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    post some pics bro, when talll bodybuilders get big there huge look at my friend sean allen, watch once he get more muscle maturity, hes gonna be great

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    my current bf% is 14%. it used to be at 17% , but the last two weeks ive gotten back into the gym. i am currently 6'6 271 right now.

For me tren is the best for burning fat

latimus i ran accutane for 4 months at 80mg per day and my face is looking great! I want to run test again but i know or rather i feel like my skin will break out again...(MORE ACNE = MORE PROBLEMS, MORE PEOPLE STARING AT MY PEPPORONNI FACE, LESS WOMEN, LESS CONFIDENCE, etc.) I will give test a 3rd go around in november for my forth cycle. But for right now im going with relatively two steroid that are more anabolic then they are androgenic . I think with a SOLID diet, intense training, proper rest i can get to 285 with just DECA and Winstrol alone. HUMANPERFECTION i have never experimented with tren only because ive seen bros at the gym breka out like crazy on the stuff even with low dosage cylces, but then again they look good muscle wise.

Ive got my supplies...i have one 20ml/50mg vial of winstrol and 2 10ml/300mg vials of deca 300....i will post my cycle this week

Logan13 is offline Banned

17"?

IMO,
    work your arms harder. There is no reason that a 278lbs man should settle for 17" arms. I am 181lbs/5'6" @ 7% Bf with 17.25" arms. Blast those biceps you big bastard! Oh, and seriously consider some test in that cycle!!
    Last edited by Logan13; 05-01-2005 at 04:41 PM. Reason: more descriptive for replies

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    IMO,
    work your arms harder. There is no reason that a 278lbs man should settle for 17" arms. I am 181lbs/5'6" @ 7% Bf with 17.25" arms. Blast those biceps you big bastard! Oh, and seriously consider some test in that cycle!!

I agree with you 100% ive cahnged my bi/tris/forearm days to mon wed and fri now its working out nicely id say they were 17.5 pumped on friday

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    yea go crazy on the arms bro I love arm days those are the best days because unlike squat and bench days you can totally rape your muscles without having to feel like its a full body exhausting workout you know.... I dont know arms should be the easiest part its shit like squating that people dont wanna do.

Thread Information