drak_lord is offline New Member

Unhappy Okay to use Proviron instead of Nolvadex?

Hello All,

Is it okay to substitute one tab daily of proviron 25mg every day instead of the 10-20mg of nolvadex ? Looking for some good anti-estrogen protection
    during my 8 week cycle consisting of Equipoise , Sustanon 250, Deca Durabolin , and Dianabol . This cycle is for mass and strength. I am a scrawny guy; very underweight.

Reason = I can get the Proviron much cheaper than the Nolvadex and it appears to be a better product based on what I am reading on this website.

Plan to end the cycle with HCG and [Clomid therapy as the website sample cycles suggest]

I have attached my cycle to this message in .doc format (MS Word) if anybody is interested in checking it out. As always, I am always happy to recieve feedback and I hope this is the last cycle I ever need to go on being that I weigh 140 lbs and am 5'10"

Attached Files Attached Files

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    wow this is so bad i dont even know were to start.

bro go do some research.

eq needs to be run 12 week 400mg
    deca needs to be run 10 week 400 mg
    sust need to be run 14 weeks 500mg shoot eod
    d-bol should be run 1-4 40-50 mg day
    hcg is for mid cycle not the end
    clen needs to be run 2 weeks on 2 off

Blog Entries
    o and welcome to a.r

this is a good place for you to learn

Thanks for the feedback!

Thank You!

I will address the points you made and research this further. Any other suggestions would be well appreciated. I had a hard time finding a cycle that uses this combination of ingredients.

I am glad I asked for help before diving in head first.

Blog Entries
    if this is your fist look into a test only cycle.

Test Only Cycle

Okay. Would it be ok to use Sostanon 250 or does it have to be Testosterone Enanthate ?

And I assume the Dianabol /Deca /Equipoise should be left out?

I guess I was on the wrong track. Wanted to make it a first and only cycle, put on 30 lbs and go back to natural training.

Only in my dreams, huh?

zuke is offline Member
    just stick with enanthate imo,

i use proviron during my cycle and nolva during pct

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drak_lord
    Okay. Would it be ok to use Sostanon 250 or does it have to be Testosterone Enanthate ?

And I assume the Dianabol /Deca /Equipoise should be left out?

I guess I was on the wrong track. Wanted to make it a first and only cycle, put on 30 lbs and go back to natural training.

Only in my dreams, huh?

only 1 cycle and you're done.......i said that too....lol won't happen. How long have you been training??? I would make as much natural gains as a could before resorting to gear. J my opinion.....but test only is probably the best first cycle there is.

I have been training for 3 months. Prior to that I got out of a rehad 61 day program for alcoholism. Since then have not done any drugs, alcohol or smoked cigarettes. Dove in to bodybuilding as a healthy hobby.

I really appreciate everybody's advise and will follow your guidelines.

I have some clenbuterol and dianabol tabs lying around that my room-mate left behind when he moved out in case people where wondering why these strange items where in my cycle. Thought I would use them up before they expire.

Of course i have not taken anything yet until I have my cycle planned and all items on had I will not begin.

zuke is offline Member
    I have been training for 3 months. Prior to that I got out of a rehad 61 day program for alcoholism. Since then have not done any drugs, alcohol or smoked cigarettes. Dove in to bodybuilding as a healthy hobby.

I really appreciate everybody's advise and will follow your guidelines.

I have some clenbuterol and dianabol tabs lying around that my room-mate left behind when he moved out in case people where wondering why these strange items where in my cycle. Thought I would use them up before they expire.

Of course i have not taken anything yet until I have my cycle planned and all items on had I will not begin.
    clen and dbol ? sounds like a killer cycle right there...

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    clen and dbol ? sounds like a killer cycle right there...
    Like I said earlier, wiseguy,....... These items are laying around and I have not taken any of them. I am in no hurry to start until I have all the facts and all my gear on hand including the PCT gear.

I admit I am disappointed that I am being told not to take the Dianabol , Deca and the Mr Ed juice. But I respect the advise and experience of the advanced lifters here and will heed your counsel.

I am glad i havent bought any gear yet before learning more.

Like I said earlier, I wanted to just do one cycle that was Dynamite put on my 30 lbs and go back to natural training.

I am not trying to get on the cover of FLEX or anything, but rather just want to be sexually attractive to the ladies and be able to take off my shirt at the beach without being taunted.

zuke is offline Member
    i wasn't directing the clen /dbol remark at you, just at a lot of the oral-only questions that get asked. i didn't think you were meaning to run those alone.

the reason that people were jesting at your comment about only doing one good cycle and then going back to being natural is that there are a lot of people that thought the same thing. once you do a cycle it is hard not to do another one. if that's what you want to do and you stick to that plan, good for you.

Like I said earlier, wiseguy,....... These items are laying around and I have not taken any of them. I am in no hurry to start until I have all the facts and all my gear on hand including the PCT gear.

I admit I am disappointed that I am being told not to take the Dianabol , Deca and the Mr Ed juice. But I respect the advise and experience of the advanced lifters here and will heed your counsel.

I am glad i havent bought any gear yet before learning more.

Like I said earlier, I wanted to just do one cycle that was Dynamite put on my 30 lbs and go back to natural training.

I am not trying to get on the cover of FLEX or anything, but rather just want to be sexually attractive to the ladies and be able to take off my shirt at the beach without being taunted.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    i HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt you'll put on 30lbs of lean body mass (30lbs of muscle not 5lbs of muscle and 25lbs of water) in one cycle

youd have to do a very long and heavy dosed cycle for that, my best guess would be an hgh cycle for 8monthes to a year with around 750mg test/week for 15-20 weeks

but thats too much test for a first cycle, especially at your weight... as who knows how you will react to it

I wouldn’t mind the water weight as long as it was permanent or at least semi-permanent. I hear you on the fact that most people plan to do one cycle but then they keep going back for more and more. Sounds like saying "I just want to try one shot of heroin.......just to see what it feels like" LoL!

But unlike heroin, I don’t believe AAS are physically addictive but rather people get obsessed with their gains and don’t want to see them so. I can understand that concept well.

I was looking into a 2 or 3 month cycle. It is difficult for me to understand a lot of this information. I go to different websites and they all seem to contradict themselves. One person advises this and another advises that.

I just want to hear from one experienced source and run with it. Rather than constantly doubting my program and making sporadic changes.

I think consistency is the key.

I am going to hang out and read for at least a week to assimilate as much knowledge as possible. I admit I wanted 1 hour of learning and next day be injecting the Sustanon and beginning but you guys have convinced me that there is too much information to learn and too many risks involved to simply jump into this thing half-assed.

I really appreciate all the feedback and you guys are really helping me a lot.

The roid dealer at the gym is probably just trying to upsell me to make more profit and could care less about my health or results.............

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Please tell me it was a typo when u said u "wouldn't mind the waterweight if it was PERMANENT"?????

Ha-Ha

You knwo the old saying: Quantity, not Quality...........

Thread Information