4spain is offline Associate Member

Prescribed Testosterone tablets under the tongue

What is the deal with testosterone taken under the tongue that is prescribed by anti-aging clinics? Please advise

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    It is sublingual delivery. It is delivered via a carrier in to the blood through the area under the tounge.

How good is it when taken w/ Growth & winny?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    It does work, but the half life is really short, so you basically have to take one every hour, which leaves you with a bit of a problem when you go to sleep. Not a very practical way to take test. Some say sublingual test is good as a pre workout boost - but those people are also usually selling a SL test product....

Go with shots for test - way more predictable, practical & controllable

If I am not looking to put on to much size but am more concerned with cutting body fat and hardening up, will this work. Plus I heard taking winny by itself w/ growth could cause my Test levels drop alot. I already have the winny & the growth.

Can some answer this for me. Would taking this form of Test help with winny lowering my natural test levels

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    Can some answer this for me. Would taking this form of Test help with winny lowering my natural test levels
    Yes and no. You would have to take enough. Minimum 75mg ED. Also with the short halflife of sublingual test you are going to need about 8 doses throughout the day.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    Yes, and no. You are correct winstrol will shut down your natural test levels, and by taking the SL testosterone your test levels will be raised. The GH is also going to stimulate your natural test levels. However, that is not going to help you once you stop the winstrol and the test. You will need to take clomid, nolvadex , and Tribulus once you stop your cycle to stimulate natural test production. Clomid and nolva are by perscription, tribulus you can buy at a health store. From your name i'm guessing you live in Spain, so I believe you can get the nolva and clomid at the pharmacy. Run those medications ike this:

Day 1-15 100mg of clomid (Every Day), 20mg of Nolva ED, and 4g trib ED
    Day 16-30 50mg of clomid ED, 20mg Nolva ED, and 4g trib ED

If you are going to run the testosterone it wouldnt hurt to add .25mg of anastrozole ED as well. Do a search on this board for PCT. Here is a thread to get you started: Pheedno's PCT

Thread Information