Thread: Deca/Cyp Stack

WorkinForGains is offline New Member

Question Deca/Cyp Stack

I'm starting my second cycle this week and I was thinking of doing 200mg/deca and 200mg/cyp once weekly. My first cycle was about 10 months ago. I did 200mg/cyp weekly and anadrol daily, with minimal results.

Can I expect to see more substantial gains now that I've added deca with test? Should I bump up my test to 300mg/weekly? Not sure I feel comfortable doing more than that...I don't want to shoot more than once weekly, but will if absolutely necessary.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    both are real low dose. you should think of doing 400mg daca and 500mg test

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    like said above bump up the doses and inject twice/week. it all comes down to diet on gaining size, check out the the diet froum stickies.

WorkinForGains is offline New Member
    Thanks!

mfotino82 is offline Junior Member
    i'm doing 300mg cyp and 200mg dec twice a week. i've been doing that dosage for a month now and i am very happy with the results.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkinForGains
    I'm starting my second cycle this week and I was thinking of doing 200mg/deca and 200mg/cyp once weekly. My first cycle was about 10 months ago. I did 200mg/cyp weekly and anadrol daily, with minimal results.

Can I expect to see more substantial gains now that I've added deca with test? Should I bump up my test to 300mg/weekly? Not sure I feel comfortable doing more than that...I don't want to shoot more than once weekly, but will if absolutely necessary.
    That was my exact second cycle. (sounds like you are getting your gear from an anti-aging place) I gained about 7 pounds. I did test on Monday and deca on Thursday.

I got much better results (duhh..) when I upped it to 400 and 400 and really got much better results when I added dbol to kick start the same cycle.

I can relate to your caution, but I have to agree with everyone here, up your dosage and do Monday/Thursday injections.

You may want to research doing your quads. I have had good results doing them (easy to see, easy to aspirate , etc.) but the drawback is sometimes the injection seems to inpinge on a nerve and you limp for a day (normal for me after leg day anyway.)

Go for it bro!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    For a second cycle, 200mg deca and 250 to 300mg test will give you some modest gains. I think at these doses, you would want to run the deca for 12 or 13 weeks, rather than the standard 10, and of course run the test for an additional week or two. However, running 500mg test and 400mg deca is in no way excessive. It is the standard dosage for this stack for a beginner or intermediate user. Still, remember to run the test longer than the deca. And you got to EAT like CRAZY to get the best effect from the deca.

Twice weekly injections are the way to go, here. You will only be running, with the standard 500/400 dose, 2-1/4cc per shot. Half of that if you do the 250/200 dose. You should be able to handle that, easy, with just glute shots. But should you decide to do quad shots, too, here is a tip... jab quickly through the skin with a darting motion, holding the skin stretched slightly, using a fresh pin, of course. (draw with one pin, change pins, shoot with a virgin one) Then SLOWLY advance the needle into the muscle. If your leg twitches involuntarily, you got close to a nerve. Pull back out almost to the skin and change your angle slightly, and go back in again. I get the electric frog leg effect every once in a while, but never any lasting effect. If you just shove it right in there, you could see some nerve damage in the worst case scenario.

Thread Information