Thread: deca 300

dekkA man is offline New Member

deca 300

hey out there..asking for a little help.... I just recently had shoulder surgery March 2nd. I use to be built with out roids I was 6'2 190lbs benching 260 3 times. I was thinking of taking deca 300 in June starting a 10 wk cycle... I am fully dedicated and all...I was wondering if this would be a great idea to get my strength bak...the last tym i lifted weights was november with the injury in december....i weigh 185 somewhat a little built still but i was wondering what kind of gains i would be looking at after the cycle and how long are the results keeable..would it make it alot easie for a 4 or 6 pack lol ..Any information from anyone would be very helpful... and is 130 alot for a 10 wk cycle...Thanxz alot

seanw is offline Banned
    Bad idea doing Deca on its own. Read this Newbies Starter Pack most of the answers are in there and then come back here

so u dunt think deca is going to do **** for me...im pretty fukking big as it is....

seanw is offline Banned
    I didnt say that, the problem with Deca on its own are the side effects. There is a little problem commonly know as "Deca Dick" and basically that means that potentially, you get shut down so hard on Deca that you cant get your dick up. Doesnt happen to everybody but why risk it. Best option is to do Test along with the Deca and preferrable more Test than Deca. If you read the threads I gave you it is all explained in there

im 17 yrs old by the way ...and would smoking a little weed and drinking effect the cycle...and would anti estrogen pills be a good idea....

thanxz for the links and reply

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dekkA man
    im 17 yrs old by the way ...and would smoking a little weed and drinking effect the cycle...and would anti estrogen pills be a good idea....
    OK I am no longer interested in this thread, first you are too young to be doing gear at all, or even being on this board as you are supposed to be 18 to be here. Also if you think drinking and doing weed is OK then you shouldnt be here either. If you read the threads I gave you they would answer your anti estrogen question

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    17 years old, too young..and not for legal reasons..for growth reasons.

build a good natural physique and then add onto it once you cant grow anymore. this is the best way to keep your muscle later on in life. Also, you test levels are high enough right now. I went from 130 (age 15) to 240 (age 21 in college) just on natural levels.

bow...what ever i pretty much quit all that stupid ****..but my body is pretty much at its potential ..i havent grown in over a yr..Ive been in the gym lifting for 4 yrs now...So whatever and if you knew anything..its is better to take the juice younger as your system adapts to it better...I mean i know a 9th grader who throws up 00lbs..he'll make u look small...Juice is illegal period not for age reasons...

bow...what ever i pretty much quit all that stupid ****..but my body is pretty much at its potential ..i havent grown in over a yr..Ive been in the gym lifting for 4 yrs now...So whatever and if you knew anything..its is better to take the juice younger as your system adapts to it better...I mean i know a 9th grader who throws up 400lbs..he'll make u look small...Juice is illegal period not for age reasons...

bow...what ever i pretty much quit all that stupid ****..but my body is pretty much at its potential ..i havent grown in over a yr..Ive been in the gym lifting for 4 yrs now...So whatever and if you knew anything..its is better to take the juice younger as your system adapts to it better...I mean i know a 9th grader who throws up 400lbs..he'll make u look small...Juice is illegal period not for age reasons...

Thread Information