MongooseMcQueen is offline Junior Member

Clen Question-Cardio

I have read on one post that a user had a problem doing cardio while on Clen , can someone explain this to me, thanks!

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    The only thing i can think of why they would have a problem with clen is if they took it right before their cardio. Aways take clen after a cardio session or hours before a workout. if you don't, you will feel like you are going to die. Not a great feeling.

ftguyqns is offline New Member
    Hey man,

This is my second time taking clen . I workout early in the morning. What I usually do is take the clen about an hour before doing anything.

I don't think you feel like you're going to die but, everyone reacts differently.

Last year I took the pill form and the sides were so bad, I had to stay in my roon for two days and I had the worst headache even with the tylenol.

I take my dosages all at once in the morning.

Tony42 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ftguyqns
    Hey man,

This is my second time taking clen . I workout early in the morning. What I usually do is take the clen about an hour before doing anything.

I don't think you feel like you're going to die but, everyone reacts differently.

Last year I took the pill form and the sides were so bad, I had to stay in my roon for two days and I had the worst headache even with the tylenol.

I take my dosages all at once in the morning.
    So you take the liquid now?

-Tony

Hey Bro

Yeah I take the liquid now. Surprisingly, I'm finding better results with it.

What kind are you taking?

In the beginning I got the shakes but even when I was at 160mcg's, I never experienced a headache of any sort.

I lost 8lbs in three weeks. Now I'm on the eca\t3 stack for three weeks then I go back on clen

liltae86 is offline Female Member
    I get more sides from liquid, maybe my liquid is higher quality. I never have cramps and almost no headache but my heart rate at rest was always 130bpm on clen (60bpm when not taking clen) so when I started running my heart rate could go up to 200bpm that's when you feel like your going to die.

yeah that's a bit high. during cardio, it opened up my airways and i was able to do more.

the only time i felt it really bad, was when i was at work. i would be sitting down and then i would get up an my heart felt like it was going to rip out of my chest.. that was in the beginning only.

lol.. sometimes on higher dose of clen my heart rate goes up to 150bpm walking up the stairs and starts sweating my friends would be like WTF... and when I started to get the shakes everyone thought I was doing rec drugs that was kinda cool

Quote Originally Posted by liltae86
    lol.. sometimes on higher dose of clen my heart rate goes up to 150bpm walking up the stairs and starts sweating my friends would be like WTF... and when I started to get the shakes everyone thought I was doing rec drugs that was kinda cool

lol... my co-worker once told me she was looking at me from the profile view and said my cheek was shaking and my jaw muscles were moving.. i said thanks.. its the clen.. she was like wtf?

the funniest is when i leave the gym and take the train into the city to work, the train is packed with people but everyone is looking at one another.. all of a sudden my face starts to shake!

Quote Originally Posted by ftguyqns
    lol... my co-worker once told me she was looking at me from the profile view and said my cheek was shaking and my jaw muscles were moving.. i said thanks.. its the clen .. she was like wtf?

the funniest is when i leave the gym and take the train into the city to work, the train is packed with people but everyone is looking at one another.. all of a sudden my face starts to shake!
    LMAO
    one time I was hanging out with a girl friend at a coffee shop with tiny little tables and when I leaned myself onto the table the table started shaking and so did the coffee it almost spilt I think my friend freaked out she thought it was an earthquake.
    lol I'm having fun

haha. that's so funny.

yeah the shakes can be quite annoying! according to your profile, you have experience with var and t3.

i started the t3 yesterday but in liquid form.. im sweating right now.. can't wait to hit some cross training later.. i don't lift on the weekend but i hit the trails

I did T3 with clen and AAS cuz the T3 eats muscle... the 3 work together very well IMO. I'm female so I just use 10-15mg var though but excellent strength gains very little mass gains with no sides. My fav cutting stack so far, might try primo instead of var later in the year cuz I heard it is better than var for fat loss I'm starting another cutting cycle this week. PM me if you have questions I think this thread is for clen only?!

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    I've taken clen right before doing cardio in the morning, gave me energy, felt fine.......but everyone reacts differently to it.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liltae86
    I get more sides from liquid, maybe my liquid is higher quality. I never have cramps and almost no headache but my heart rate at rest was always 130bpm on clen (60bpm when not taking clen) so when I started running my heart rate could go up to 200bpm that's when you feel like your going to die.
    Yeah i ran before on clen and checked mt rate and was at like 220 not a nice feeling and ankles and calfs were stiff as hell

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy88
    I've taken clen right before doing cardio in the morning, gave me energy, felt fine.......but everyone reacts differently to it.
    Hmm, I will never take it before cardio again. I did long ago and not only did I have to end my workout early, but I was gasping for air like i was drowning or something, haha, but everyone is different.

Thread Information