topgun1983 is offline Banned

Anabolic Review: Anti Deca Society?

It appears to me from reading several threads that a lot of contributers seem anti Deca D, some denouncing its mass building quality, and some dismissing it as just a water pump.
    I was fascinated yesterday to find out how much dislike there was for the famous basic cycle i am on at the mo (DBOL 20mg and Deca 200ml for 12 weeks). I know there is a wide market for differant produce but i am seeing good gains, cutting and little sides on this novice stack. Is there any reason for such hate?

Before the discussion kicks off, i would like to say that this site and forum have educated me more than any magazine and the comments of readers have proved invaluable. This is not a knock at the site, just a query

Titan1 is offline Member
    Well i havent noticed that people hate deca hate is such a strong word but some think that Deca is overrated and that Eq is better ,Deca is a good mass builder but IMO its to much water retention and i know a lot of people that have stoped using Deca because they lose so much gains after the cycle, NPP(fast deca) is better it doesent you dont get so bloated and there isnt so much "Dead Time" with NPP.
    When you use Deca it takes weeks for maximal concentration to build up in your blood and the last shot stays in the body for 4 weeks so you have a lot of dead time thats why Npp is better then Deca.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you say this forum educated you yet you use no test

oh and by the way i hate deca also

care to reccomend a test?

i would use a single easterd test cyp or eth. If you can do everyday injection's i would run prop.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate za egyptian organon deca bcoz i think its 4 medical porposes only rather than bodybuilding but i love enanthat sooooooo much especialy za primoteston

swoll4589 is offline Member
    why use deca when you can run EQ. Deca may put more weight on you are the time but after pct when the water is shedded off you will prolly find that EQ will put the same amount of dry muscle on as Deca.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im on 800mgs of deca right now and i love it. of course im also taking test and a few other products. i never had a problem with my dick getting hard nor have i had large water gains. i think that deca when stacked correctly is a great drug for building muscle and strength gains

Thread Information