ultimo is offline Associate Member

TEST PROP and WINNY

Hey bros,

curious as to how soon you feel your test prop kick in and start seeing results during a cutting cycle. also how soon do you feel the effects or better yet SEE the effects of winny

thanks

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Prop being a short ester means that it will kick in quickly, and the winny results (hardening, etc) will come as your bodyfat lowers, but the drug itself should kick in within 10 days or so (atleast in my experience). Make sure you take joint supplements.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    from my experinece with prop u can feel it the 1st week but results start to come 2-3 weeks in

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    A week to feel it, two weeks before you notice any growth.

That was my first cycle and i felt the prop kick in on the first week but didnt see the results until later in the second week. Good luck with that cycle brotha, it should do you quite well. It did for me at least. because of my great results with that cycle i think that i will always run prop with something. right now i am getting ready to run a Prop/Var cycle and quite possibly EQ along with it. Well enough of me so good luck again bud. any questions with that feel free to ask.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Let's see... 6 days now, and I think it is hitting me now. I had to fly to Houston this morning to pick up some mail at my TX mail drop, and on the flight back, I was sitting in the very front aisle seat on the starboard side, and the stew's jumpseats were on the port side, facing aft. I had a great view up the loose tan shorts that the SW stewardesses wear, and a nice glimpse of white cotton covering a soft, fluffy bulge of plump labia. I quickly found myself with that bane of juicers and adolescents... the bent erection that simply gets more painfully erect in its bent condition as it tries to grow in cramped quarters. I watched for an opportunity to shift it down the leg of my khakis and did so, and made quite a noticeable tent. My gaze was drawn right back to that puffy, comfortably rounded mound that had been the cause of my discomfort, and I realized that the stew was watching where I was looking, and was also watching my woody. I looked up and she immediately blushed to the reddest color I have ever seen in a face, short of a sunburn. My grin was irrepressible as I covered myself with my newspaper. This whole chain of events took less than 60 seconds, and I am 46 years old.

Chest and shoulders day tomorrow ought to be fun!

I got the ex coming over on the weekends, but I guess I better go look for a weekday cycle ho! I don't want to overtrain my brachialis, doing it myself!

So, in my learned and experienced wisdom, I will say that 100mg/ED of test should make itself felt after 6 days.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Let's see... 6 days now, and I think it is hitting me now. I had to fly to Houston this morning to pick up some mail at my TX mail drop, and on the flight back, I was sitting in the very front aisle seat on the starboard side, and the stew's jumpseats were on the port side, facing aft. I had a great view up the loose tan shorts that the SW stewardesses wear, and a nice glimpse of white cotton covering a soft, fluffy bulge of plump labia. I quickly found myself with that bane of juicers and adolescents... the bent erection that simply gets more painfully erect in its bent condition as it tries to grow in cramped quarters. I watched for an opportunity to shift it down the leg of my khakis and did so, and made quite a noticeable tent. My gaze was drawn right back to that puffy, comfortably rounded mound that had been the cause of my discomfort, and I realized that the stew was watching where I was looking, and was also watching my woody. I looked up and she immediately blushed to the reddest color I have ever seen in a face, short of a sunburn. My grin was irrepressible as I covered myself with my newspaper. This whole chain of events took less than 60 seconds, and I am 46 years old.

Chest and shoulders day tomorrow ought to be fun!

I got the ex coming over on the weekends, but I guess I better go look for a weekday cycle ho! I don't want to overtrain my brachialis, doing it myself!

So, in my learned and experienced wisdom, I will say that 100mg/ED of test should make itself felt after 6 days.
    HAHA nice bro, God **** those plump labias

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    im on test prop tren and eq ,felt it about 10 days,lots of hard ons lets you know.

Thread Information