Thread: Sus. 250 Cycle

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

Sus. 250 Cycle

I did a search, and I'm kinda like

So, for a first time gear user.... a Sus 250 only cycle.

250 mg twice a week? Is that sufficient? If not, can someone tell me a "better" cycle. I read a few where it was said EOD, but

Also PCT for a Sus 250 only cycle?

and, how do you "know" when it's working, I mean really working? How much weight gain in how much time? Physical differences time frame?

TIA

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    sust will need to be shoot eod 500mg a week. for your first cycle you should run test e or c. this will only need to be shoot 2 times a week. you will need to run a anti-e with what ever test you take. nolv 10mg a day oral is all you need. pct will be clomid and nolve 14 days after last shoot of test. you first cycle should look like this.

1-12 500mg test
    1-12 nolv 10mg day

pct 14 days after last shoot nolv 20mg day

500 mg a week? So 150 mg x 3.

Sun, Tues, Thurs. ?

WOW

Also, opposed to 250 mg x 2 instead of EOD, it's because of "stability" in your system?

Blog Entries
    it has to be shoot eod due to the prop half life. test e is but better for your fisr cycle

How long does it take to see physical results on Sus 250?

Blog Entries
    depends on deit and workout but 4 weeks you should see some diff

Powerup is offline New Member
    look for your first cycle sus250 injected once a week will be fine ,you can expect very good results from just 250 mg once a week ,try it you will see , then you can up the dose to 500mg for your second cycle and gain further ...i think its always best to start with low dose this way the body will grow again when you up the dose next time around,usually the ppl who dont grow from first cycles are the ones that dont put the effort in the gym,they think the roids will do all the work nope dont work like that... good results come from hard training rows dealifts squats ,good diet ...if them things are in place then 250 a week of sus should do you wonders goodluk bro...

Well, I've been on Sus250 for 2 weeks now. 250 mg twice a week. 250mg on Sun, and 250 mg on Wed. Nothing else but a ton of protien and BCAA. 80% of my protien is food based. Tuna, chicken, and pizza. I've been eating like a pig. Then, I go to the gym 3 days a week and work out to the point of puking. Then, 2 days of cardio. Problem is, I can "see" myself gettting stronger, but I can't see the "physical" mass changes. I know my source has the real deal, and I've known him since we were kids so his credibility is 100%. Plus, he's huge himself. I'm kinda just like as to why I can't see the physical changes. I was thinking maybe I was doing something wrong. Plus, since day one I've been on 500 mg total a week. 250 x 2.

Powerup is offline New Member
    see how you are in 10 weeks and how much cardio are you doing,,, dont over do it especially if you dont have mass yet...

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    Well, I've been on Sus250 for 2 weeks now. 250 mg twice a week. 250mg on Sun, and 250 mg on Wed. Nothing else but a ton of protien and BCAA. 80% of my protien is food based. Tuna, chicken, and pizza. I've been eating like a pig. Then, I go to the gym 3 days a week and work out to the point of puking. Then, 2 days of cardio. Problem is, I can "see" myself gettting stronger, but I can't see the "physical" mass changes. I know my source has the real deal, and I've known him since we were kids so his credibility is 100%. Plus, he's huge himself. I'm kinda just like as to why I can't see the physical changes. I was thinking maybe I was doing something wrong. Plus, since day one I've been on 500 mg total a week. 250 x 2.

How long are your workouts? you should never go to the point of puking. An exception would be if your doing legs.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I cc of sust only contains 30mg of prop so why is it important to shoot every day. Not butting in, but I reckon 1cc e3d should be ok as he as already started.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerup
    see how you are in 10 weeks and how much cardio are you doing,,, dont over do it especially if you dont have mass yet...
    25 minutes once a week on the eliptical, and I consider "abs" as cardio, which is also once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    How long are your workouts? you should never go to the point of puking. An exception would be if your doing legs.
    40-50 minutes. I do sets in a 12-10-8-6 routine and increase the weight every set by 5 to 10 lbs. By my last set, I'm really pushing for the 6 th rep. I try to fatigue every last rep. But, I'm a little guy pushing alot of weight. Today, I did chest. Here was my work out.

Incline Bench- 160lb. x 12, 170 lb. x 10, 180 x 8, 215 x 6
    Incline Dumbbell Press- 45's x 12, 50's x 10, 55's x 8, 65's x 6
    Machine Flies- 115 lb x 12, 125 x 10, 140 x 8, 150 x 6
    Dumbell Pull Overs- 65 lb x 12, 4 sets

That's all I did today. I seperate each "body group" to 1 day of training.

Sun- Chest
    Mon- Off- Maybe 20 min. cardio if I'm bored.
    Tues- Legs
    Wed- Arms
    Thurs- Off
    Fri- Cardio/Abs
    Sat-Back

I'm 5'8, weigh in at 155
    Last edited by dan991; 04-10-2005 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    I cc of sust only contains 30mg of prop so why is it important to shoot every day. Not butting in, but I reckon 1cc e3d should be ok as he as already started.
    No idea. I just wanted a "test" only type AA to start out. I don't intend to do anything else. This is my first cycle. I intend on doing one maybe two more and that's it. Just a jump start, kinda. Just want to do it right. I've been working out for over a year, and made great gains especially in the last 5 months. But, I feel as if I've hit a plateau, thus the Sus250.

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    40-50 minutes. I do sets in a 12-10-8-6 routine and increase the weight every set by 5 to 10 lbs. By my last set, I'm really pushing for the 6 th rep. I try to fatigue every last rep. But, I'm a little guy pushing alot of weight. Today, I did chest. Here was my work out.
    Maybe instead of doing a set of 12 reps add 2 more sets. One set of 5 reps and 1 set of 4 reps. Just a suggestion though.

I"ll give it it shot, no pun intended

Incase anyone is wonder, I don't do shoulders, at all. I have big shoulders from genetics, so if I do work on them, I'll probably look stupid because my shoulders will be bigger than everything else. Always had that problem. My current work out is enough work for my shoulders. Now I just have to find a work around to these chicken legs I've been dealt in the game of genetics. Everyone in my family has scrawny legs. I don't think even the AA's will fix that one. I have really thin ankles.

Scrub is offline Member
    Can't give you any leg advice I have the same problem!

Also, nobody said if this is a "good" cycle for a beginner. Has anyone else ever done Sus250 only, without anything else? What can you expect coming off?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    Can't give you any leg advice I have the same problem!
    Can you do a ton of weight and not get results also I think we've been just dealt a bad hand on the legs issue I can work out legs twice a week, and go as heavy as possible without injuries occuring, and it still won't matter. I'm shaped like an upside down pear

Scrub is offline Member
    Most people I know use Deca with Sustenon. They all were happy with their results.

Thread Information