juicegorilla is offline Junior Member

Cutting: T-3, Clen and Winstrol?

I'm going to do army reserves this summer, starting july and I need to cut down so I am actually able to run. I'm 5'9" 250 @ 30%. I was thinking of stacking cytomel t3, clenbuterol . I would like to use a steroid that causes no water bloat so I thought winstrol or primo. Any thoughts on whether primo or winstrol would be necessary to stop muscle atrophy? I'd like to lose as little muscle as possible.

Also, if I take primo or winstrol (I am leaning towards winstrol) does it matter if I do tabs or inj? I would prefer tabs because the only injection site I can do alone is the thigh (can't reach my ass or deltoid to inject safely) and I would be shooting every other day so I think scar tissue would build up there. I know winstrol is pretty hard on the liver but are t3 and clen bad for it too. It will only be a five week cycle. Would all 3 orals be too hard on my liver?

Has any one done a similar cycle. What were your results like? I plan on dieting and doing mad cardio too.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You need to get your diet and cardio in order to begin with.

Here is a good diet to base your own upon: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=75729

Once you get your diet and cardio in check, then look into a compound to help you out...

I wouldn't suggest Winny, because you should really run test with it (which itself would be a better choice), and it will severely dry your joints...

I'll never touch clen , but I understand you wanting to use it. Many have had favourable results, especially with T3.

Unless you run an AAS (preferably Test) with your T3, the chance of muscle catabolism is extremely high. If you're totally against injections of Test, I would rather see you use Anavar than Winstrol .

At your bf%, diet and cardio are where you need to concentrate your efforts!

juicegorilla is offline Junior Member
    Will I keep the gains from anavar because I saw on the steroid .com effectiveness chart, winstrol has **** for keeping gains and anavar has only **? I feel I don't even need any more mass gains, I just want something that will stop catabolism while on the t-3/clen stack.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by juicegorilla
    Will I keep the gains from anavar because I saw on the steroid.com effectiveness chart, winstrol has **** for keeping gains and anavar has only **? I feel I don't even need any more mass gains, I just want something that will stop catabolism while on the t-3/clen stack.
    The charts on the main page are slightly outdated, and are being updated soon.

Gains from anavar are easily attained if you retain a good diet & training regiment.

Anavar won't give you very much LBM gain while on T3, but will help to avoid catabolism. It's a mild steroid , which will give you small, clean, gains if your diet and training are spot on. It's also good for cutting, and won't dry your joints out like Winny. Winny is cheaper, but you get what you pay for IMO.

Thread Information