Psychobolon is offline New Member

Exclamation A note on DNP Dangers

It shoulb be note that i am awre of one individual who suffered severe side effects while employing multiple DNP protocols back-toback he began personal experimentation at bodyweight of over 260lbs.Once he discontinued self administration of the substance his bodyweight continued to decline even after the initiation of 6iu of GH 3xd,he finally sought medical intervention that resulted in a group of AMAS's finest scratching their heads and no answers as to why.Eventually the lad stopped losing body mass and leveled out at 170 lbs.Thoug i was never asked,it seems likely the problem was extreme cyto-toxicity>After all DPN is essentially a BUG SPRAY.

There are dangers associated with every illegal supplement out there, thats why they are illegal. Your friend obviously misdosed his DNP cycle, and doing them back to back as personal "experimentation" is about the silliest thing i've ever heard. GH helps promote fat loss so 18 i.u.'s a day as you've said im assuming would help promote weight loss. This is the reason this forum and others like it exist, so that people dont make these kind of mistakes.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    There are dangers associated with every illegal supplement out there, thats why they are illegal. Your friend obviously misdosed his DNP cycle, and doing them back to back as personal "experimentation" is about the silliest thing i've ever heard. GH helps promote fat loss so 18 i.u.'s a day as you've said im assuming would help promote weight loss. This is the reason this forum and others like it exist, so that people dont make these kind of mistakes.
    THat and the fact that DNP accumulates in the body...so chances are even after cessation he still had active compound in his body for some days or so afterwards...enough to continue the energy uncoupling.

I believe ignorance was the cause of your buddy's prob.

Thread Information