meathead78 is offline Banned

DNP Cycle w/ Pics

Hey there seems to be alot of interest in DNP lately and I thought I would share with you guys my journey. I am very dedicated to any aspect of fitness and diet and I don't recommend anyone use this without proper knowlege and respect for the chemical. I'm not going to post recommended supps and how to use it and the history and bs, this is strictly to moniter my progress and provide you all with a look if your curious. DNP is dangerous...bottom line, don't use it unless you know exactly what you are doing. Okay this is a pic of Day 1 @ 200mg very little heat if any felt today

BTW vey bloated in this pic so keep in mind it was after a huge meal. I am leaner usually
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP Cycle w/ Pics-picture00day3%5B1%5D.jpg  

Days 3 and 5 respectively...day 5 was 2nd day after bumping up to 400mg...These pics will all be unflexed. Day 3 I felt some heat but no dreaded sweats. If anything I got the chills at some points today. Day 5 after 2 days @ 400 mg I did sweat a little the night before. Nothing terrible though. Piss is neon color. Stool is extremely soft. Overall sides are easily managible so far. Drink ****loads of water.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP Cycle w/ Pics-picture00day1%5B1%5D.jpg   DNP Cycle w/ Pics-picture00day5%5B1%5D.jpg  
    Last edited by meathead78; 04-10-2005 at 11:04 AM.

chris2wire is offline Member
    wow.. big change it would seem. it works that well? estas weird?

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Nice, keep us updated and keep safe brotha

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    D@mn, good work!

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    **** that's nice and even hard to believe, in the new pics u really look much leaner.
    Keep us posted.

mmhhmm is offline Junior Member
    nice bro, how many days are u doin it for?

joevette is offline Banned
    Looks good bro. What's your diet look like? How long and how high are you planning on going? Are you using anything else with it, T3/sibutramine/ECA/AAS etc?

I am doing my best to stick to a 60/30/10 ratio but it usually ends up with me eating a little more fat than that but still very low. Calories are right around maintanence. I am taking 25mcg of of t3 ed along with E/C/A, vitamin A and C, Glutamine, Antioxidants, among a few other minor things. Feeling fairly hot right now but nothing insane. Definitly the hottest I've felt yet. Ran for 20 mins today along with playing Basketball. Been getting winded very easily so I make sure when I'm tired I take a break and drink alot of water. I was just curious for those that have taken DNP before...If you were to cheat and eat alot of sugary foods, not fruit, but things such as frozen yogurt, how bad would it be for you. Just wondering because I crave them like a madman but don't give in. Didn't get the Meridia in time or else I would have included that. Plan on running 3 days at 200mg, 8 days at 400mg, 2 days at 600mg or see how I feel.
    Last edited by meathead78; 04-10-2005 at 06:31 PM.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    bump

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead78
    I was just curious for those that have taken DNP before...If you were to cheat and eat alot of sugary foods, not fruit, but things such as frozen yogurt, how bad would it be for you. Just wondering because I crave them like a madman but don't give in.
    As long as you don't make a habit out of it, you'll be absolutely fine. I would recommend eating it around mid-day so you won't sweat more in your sleep. The sugar leads to sweats so be careful, but it wouldn't hurt you at all if you kept it within reason.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Im curious about DNP rebounds...

joevette is offline Banned
    A cheat day is ok, but keep in mind that DNP makes you insanely hungry and try to hold back a little on your cheat meal. I've hurt myself a couple of times just from eating too much on a DNP cheat. Depending on how long you're planning on running it I'd still try to get some sibutramine.

Also, IMO your carbs are way too high and I'd keep your total calories 400-800 below maintanence. When I run DNP I only have carbs pwo and ppwo and then 1 pro/carb meal on my off days. With this method and 1hr of cardio I've lost 1lb of fat per day for a solid month.

Thanks for the input...I will be lowering cals but I have read everywhere to keep carbs high. I guess I will lower them and see how I feel. Last night was the worst night by far. I had to lay a towel on the floor and sleep on it because I was soaked. I feel it will all be worth it in the end though. More pics soon.

joevette, did u see the most drastic changes after your cycle? Overall I feel a tighening in my abdomen, but I have seen it much better looking before, this could be due to water I understand. Thanks for all the help. Also what were your dosages for that month of 1lb fat/day loss.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    lookin good bro!

feeling a bit bloated as of late...Otherwise heat is managable but very annoying. This is today, Day 7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP Cycle w/ Pics-picture00day-7%5B1%5D.jpg  

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    keep us updated
    good job to boot

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Huge difference so far, keep safe

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Good work bro. Just wait till the water comes off post cycle.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    yo meathead...where'd you go...any updates? how'd the DNP work out for you?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOGREEK
    yo meathead...where'd you go...any updates? how'd the DNP work out for you?

hes been banned

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    hes been banned

oh well...thanx for the heads up bro

Thread Information