Thread: Jay Cutler

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

Jay Cutler

Anyone see this?
    http://www.jaycutler.com/sub/nutrition.htm

I cant seem to find on his site however how many grams of test he does a week

low and high carb are both code words for an azz load of test

Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    low and high carb are both code words for an azz load of test
    hahahahhaha

Extremely Low
    Carb Day :
    Cardio

Meal 1: 12 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats.

Meal 2: 2 scoops of NITRO-TECH & 1 scoop of CELL-TECH.

Meal 3: 10 oz. of turkey breast, 1 cup of rice & broccoli.

Meal 4: 10 oz. of turkey breast, 1 cup of rice & broccoli.

Meal 5: 10 oz. of turkey breast, 1 cup of rice & broccoli.

Meal 6: 3 scoops of NITRO-TECH.

Meal 7: 12 oz of top round steak & broccoli.

Meal 8: 3 scoops of NITRO-TECH.

Meal 9: 12 egg whites.

How is that low carbs. Just looking at the makes me think these guys rely completely on drugs to lose bodyfat is it really that bad or am I missing something here ?

he relies soley on MUSCLE-TECH products for results ~! LOL

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess when you're just under 300lbs... 200 grams if carbs is low.

I think we get too caught up in what the pros say... do you really believe that is his diet?
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 04-11-2005 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I guess when you're just under 300lbs... 200 grams if carbs is low.

I think we get too caught up in what the pros say... do you really believe that is his diet?
    No I doubt that is his diet like you said, what with the cell tech and nitro tech I doubt he even uses thier supplements since he has the money and time for real food which would be more beneficial.

big_tone is offline Junior Member
    the diet he listed is like $100 per day!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    See his schedule at the bottom of the page? Eat/train/sleep. All he does all day long is build muscle. How cool is that? I'd get all screwed up though if I didn't work. I need a solid schedule otherwise I'd miss most of my meals.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe 100% that is what he eats, it's funny how people joke around and diss people who they will never be able to look like. Who really gives a f*ck how much test he's on!, thats not what got him big, and who gives a f*ck if he takes cell tech/nitro tech its obviously working pretty good for him. The diet he outlines in that link is probably 10 times better than 90% of the peoples diet that post on this site. Why dont you take this information he gives and use it to your benifit.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I believe 100% that is what he eats, it's funny how people joke around and diss people who they will never be able to look like. Who really gives a f*ck how much test he's on!, thats not what got him big, and who gives a f*ck if he takes cell tech/nitro tech its obviously working pretty good for him. The diet he outlines in that link is probably 10 times better than 90% of the peoples diet that post on this site. Why dont you take this information he gives and use it to your benifit.
    The point I was trying to make was why would he be using protein powders when he has the money and time to use real food which would be better than powders. Maybe he does use cell tech and nitro tech but half the time you cant take this stuff seriously hes under a contract with muscletech hes paid to endorse thier products so of course hes going to say he uses them whether he does or doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Killer
    The point I was trying to make was why would he be using protein powders when he has the money and time to use real food which would be better than powders. Maybe he does use cell tech and nitro tech but half the time you cant take this stuff seriously hes under a contract with muscletech hes paid to endorse thier products so of course hes going to say he uses them whether he does or doesnt.
    That post wasnt totally directed at you. I just think its f*ckin retarded when people post something about a pro and all it turns into is a bashing session, ya know what I mean, like, first the guy posts the link to Cutlers diet then people (including the thread starter) start going off about what juice he uses, how that too many carbs for a low carb phase, how cell tech/nitro tech is bullsh*t, why should anyone be questioning what hes doing, hes one of the best bodybuilders in the world.

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    only a moron believes these guys are natural. WHO CARES????!!!! in a level playing field of juicehead monsters, he is the #2 bodybuilder in the world, and shows no sign of slowing down. im sure he takes his free nitrotech and celltech. they certainly cant hurt. and spending $100+ a day on food isnt so bad when you have multimillion dollar endorsements

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    My diet is horrible I need to clean it up and eat. I am 203 right now not fat by no means but I hardly eat. My diet is this: No breakfast, Lunch 12 oz of chicken, apple sauce and green beans. Dinner - Chicken or Steak, Cottage Cheese and a glass of milk. Thats pretty much what I eat everyday .....its horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    That post wasnt totally directed at you. I just think its f*ckin retarded when people post something about a pro and all it turns into is a bashing session, ya know what I mean, like, first the guy posts the link to Cutlers diet then people (including the thread starter) start going off about what juice he uses, how that too many carbs for a low carb phase, how cell tech/nitro tech is bullsh*t, why should anyone be questioning what hes doing, hes one of the best bodybuilders in the world.
    Yeh I know, thats cool bro I wasnt offended or anything and I dont mean to offend you either, just discussing different opinions. I see your point how everyone bashes the pros I dont mean to be negative about pro's I've watched jays training videos and his intensity is unreal these guys work thier asses off. But when I saw that diet it seemed like a lot of carbs for something that was considered extremely low. But as mentioned earlier he is around 300lbs so I guess it is quite low.

Yeh I know, thats cool bro I wasnt offended or anything and I dont mean to offend you either, just discussing different opinions. I see your point how everyone bashes the pros I dont mean to be negative about pro's I've watched jays training videos and his intensity is unreal these guys work thier asses off. But when I saw that diet it seemed like a lot of carbs for something that was considered extremely low. But as mentioned earlier his is around 300lbs so I guess it is quite low.
    It's all good bro.

i dont think its bashing to wonder how much test a guy does, unless you have a negetive opinion of steroid use , which i dont believe most of us have seeing as this is the ANABOLIC REVIEW message board

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    You guys are all dumbasses, Jay Cutler DOES NOT USE STEROIDS !!! **** you fools, its the cell tech and nitro tech!

j martini is offline Member
    Yeh I know, thats cool bro I wasnt offended or anything and I dont mean to offend you either, just discussing different opinions. I see your point how everyone bashes the pros I dont mean to be negative about pro's I've watched jays training videos and his intensity is unreal these guys work thier asses off. But when I saw that diet it seemed like a lot of carbs for something that was considered extremely low. But as mentioned earlier he is around 300lbs so I guess it is quite low.
    You have to remember that he eats over 1000g carbs off season i myself stay around 300-400g carbs a day while contest dieting. Everyone is different some people get leaner much easier than others.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    You have to remember that he eats over 1000g carbs off season i myself stay around 300-400g carbs a day while contest dieting. Everyone is different some people get leaner much easier than others.
    Yeh true, as you said everyone is different.

Thread Information