Whirlpool is offline Junior Member

Can you cut with Deca????

Is it possible to cut using Deca ???? I've read that Deca is useless if you arent taking in a certain amount of cals, and I've also heard people say it worked great for cutting. Anyone have any experience?? Let me know. Thanks

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    deca is not that great for cutting, on deca you will hold a good amount of water and may have a bloat like feeling. i would suggest eq if you want that more "cut" look

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Im not sure but from what Ive heard about deca , it holds water. I guess if you ran something else with it, it may be possible.

.....bump

You can lose the water though. What I am wondering about is will the Deca still kick in and be beneficial even if you aren't taking in a ton of calories?

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    there are 2 types of Nandralone(deca )
    1) Nandrolone Decanoate
    2) Nandrolone PhenylPropionate

ND i.e. QVdeca 200/300 is the slower reacting ester will lead to more H20 retention, due to the decanoate ester attatched to it.

NPP i.e. Organon Deca-Durabolin has the faster reacting propionate ester attatched to this compound, similar to that of test prop, requiring frequent inj. and less H20 retention.

it is possible to use NPP for pre-contest, and some bros i have heard liking NPP than using Tren -ace for pre-contest.

-Biggie

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Is it possible - yes, likely - no. Deca is for joint protection and lubrication - not for making gains. A much better choice would be EQ as it has all the benefits of Deca without the negative side effects. Tren is the best cutting agent I have ever used. Incredible strength boost, and fat reduction while still making gains.

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Is it possible - yes, likely - no. Deca is for joint protection and lubrication - not for making gains. A much better choice would be EQ as it has all the benefits of Deca without the negative side effects. Tren is the best cutting agent I have ever used. Incredible strength boost, and fat reduction while still making gains.
    agreed,

prop, tren , EQ is my pref on pre-contest cutting, w/ added winny/var 4 weeks out.

EQ has a higher percentage increase of collagen synthesis than Deca ,

but,

i have read on other posts that EQ de-regulates collagen synthesis.

which is true??????

-Biggie

kaorialfred is offline Member
    bump, bump I have heard the same just the other day about EQ. I was told that Deca D is great for cutting

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    In theory yes, but in practice no

Quote Originally Posted by cut260

Deca isnt for making gains?? Hmmm, I ran a cycle of Deca about 6 months ago and am still holding 18 pounds of muscle from it. Interesting

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlpool
    Deca isnt for making gains?? Hmmm, I ran a cycle of Deca about 6 months ago and am still holding 18 pounds of muscle from it. Interesting
    I was thinking the same thing. I get a hell of a lot more mass on deca than EQ

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    I hate to bring up an old post...but I have been doing a little research on npp for my next cycle. Since Npp is not usually the topic of discussion, I want to correct this post for those who are doing research before asking questions on the board (as I do). NPP is absolutely not Organon Deca -Durabolin . The Deca (as you all know) stands for decanoate, not phenylpropionate. Also, cut260 states that nandrolone (npp or deca) is for joint lubrication and not gains. In my experience, I have obtained more keepable gains from deca than eq all day long. Deca, in combination with test builds lasting muscle.....period.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    there are 2 types of Nandralone(deca)
    1) Nandrolone Decanoate
    2) Nandrolone PhenylPropionate

ND i.e. QVdeca 200/300 is the slower reacting ester will lead to more H20 retention, due to the decanoate ester attatched to it.

NPP i.e. Organon Deca-Durabolin has the faster reacting propionate ester attatched to this compound, similar to that of test prop, requiring frequent inj. and less H20 retention.

it is possible to use NPP for pre-contest, and some bros i have heard liking NPP than using Tren -ace for pre-contest.

-Biggie

saluu is offline Banned
    it doesnt matter what ester the deca is nandrolone should i say . deca well bloat you not matter what it is not good for a cutter but you can use it but i wouldnt recommend it. I think deca is overrated roid in my books you do however keep your gains mostly as limited as they are . yes calories have to be high and key protein has to be high to see the effects of deca otherwise a waste.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    bump, bump I have heard the same just the other day about EQ. I was told that Deca D is great for cutting
    I donno, I know so many on deca who never feel bloated while on cycle and are very happy with their rapid and "solid" muscle gains, the legendary long lasting keepability of muscle gained on deca along with what many regard as also the fastest and heaviest gains of any steroid , and yet joint and bone health improve dramatically on deca. For me I think the only thing overrated about deca is its bad rap. Deca Dick??? Many argue tren causes worst, EQ only cycles are no fun either however including testosterone usuaully elliminates bad sexual side effects. Deca is extremely anticatabolic. It also dramatically increases your "requirements" for protein, so one wouldnt do a crash diet on deca, you must keep your protein to at least 1 gram per pound of body weight and perhaps slack off on the calaries and carbs in order to accomplish the cutting goal. Cutting or not, expect muscle gain that could move the scale upwards even if body fat percentage is lowered.

Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    I hate to bring up an old post...but I have been doing a little research on npp for my next cycle. Since Npp is not usually the topic of discussion, I want to correct this post for those who are doing research before asking questions on the board (as I do). NPP is absolutely not Organon Deca-Durabolin. The Deca (as you all know) stands for decanoate, not phenylpropionate. Also, cut260 states that nandrolone (npp or deca) is for joint lubrication and not gains. In my experience, I have obtained more keepable gains from deca than eq all day long. Deca, in combination with test builds lasting muscle.....period.

yea your rite, Organon's deca is decanoate...

however i would double check yout research there bud, cuz durabolin is indeed "Phenylpropionate/Nandrolone "

look it up on a google search, and it'll kick you back certain manufactures of NPP that market it as "Durabolin"... my bad if i got the the brands mixed up there, but i def know my chems chief.

-Biggie.
    Last edited by BIGGIE_smalls; 04-10-2005 at 11:28 AM.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Deca is great for "making gains" its a good drug

Thread Information