Thread: Newbie question

wayman is offline New Member

Newbie question

Going to be running my very first cycle of Test E. Wanted to know what size syringe is best to use? Any general tips on injections?

Thanks.

seanw is offline Banned
    Read this bro there is some info in there on injections Newbies Starter Pack

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    test e, i use an 18g to draw, then a 22g 1 inch for delts, 1 1/2 for glutes

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    I chose to go with quad injections for my first cycle. they are easy to get to and allow the use of both hands quite easily. so far ive only done quads and i love it. once you do the first shot, its really easy. I've been using 20g to draw and 23g to inject. I use a 1 1/2" pin to inject but only go 2/3 in which is 1"

wayman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    I chose to go with quad injections for my first cycle. they are easy to get to and allow the use of both hands quite easily. so far ive only done quads and i love it. once you do the first shot, its really easy. I've been using 20g to draw and 23g to inject. I use a 1 1/2" pin to inject but only go 2/3 in which is 1"
    Thanks for the responses, fellas. Another question, why do you use different gauge needles for drawing and injecting? Can you just use one?

Last question, do you replace the syringe with a new one everytime you inject or can you re-use a syringe a couple times?

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Use a different needle because it's easy to draw with a large one but prolly isn't something you wanna stick yourself with, personally i draw and stick with a 23g, but i still swap because the needle dulls going through the stopper into the vial. Syringes are cheap, no reason not to use a new one every time.

Quote Originally Posted by wayman
    Thanks for the responses, fellas. Another question, why do you use different gauge needles for drawing and injecting? Can you just use one?

Last question, do you replace the syringe with a new one everytime you inject or can you re-use a syringe a couple times?
    You should use a larger needle to make it easier to draw the oil from the bottle. It takes a while to go through with a smaller pin.

Yes, use a new syringe and needle everytime you inject.

I say use a 25g if you can handle the slow injection. It is worth the lack of developing scar tissue in my opinion.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

haldy is offline Banned
    i like 23g 1 1/4" for ass and 25g 1" for legs, 25g takes a bit longer but worth the effort

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I say use a 25g if you can handle the slow injection. It is worth the lack of developing scar tissue in my opinion.
    eff yeah, did you see ruhl's shoulders in that supermarket vid? he look like he had 10,000 smallpox vaccines.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    new pin everytime bro. you def don't want an infection. you use the bigger needles to draw with because it goes faster. i use a 25g 1 inch to inject with and i don't feel a thing while i'm shootin. just go really slow. i like to do my quads cause they're really easy. always aspirate before you shoot. use this spotinjections.com as your guide.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I couldnt inject my test e wiht a 25g needle. sorry, i COULD, but my first two shots using a 25g needle took about 6 minutes each. The stuff would only slightly drip out in the muscle.

I started using a 23 to draw and a 23 to shoot, and it worked fine.

Thread Information