jbone30 is offline Associate Member

Tijuana and a series of Unfortunate events

Well I went back to Tj yesterday, You guys gotta hear this one. I got in and parked a couple blocks from revelution in one of those $4.00 parking things..went down found out winstrol is completely rediculously over priced..$10 bucks per 50mg ampule! anyways got my gear went back down to the parking area..Ok heres the weird part..Me and my bro are sitting in the truck stashing our gear..BTW never do this..find a bathroom out of the way..anyway out of no where a federale grabs my shoulder through the truck window..My heart friggen jumped out my chest!!..I had a 10 ml vial of EQ in my hand and a 50ml vial Of deca on my lap and dropped 300 caps of dbols to my feet really quick..he says what are you doing as I cupped the Eq and scooted the deca in beetween my legs..and grabbed a little turtle I had bought at the granero for my kid I was slick but he still saw it and said give me the drugs and started moving the the turtle aside saying where is the drugs..I said what drugs and he reached down between my legs and grabbed the EQ I tried to drop and said this one and grabbed my turtle too!..He makes a injecting motion with the EQ and says you cant do this anymore wheres the rest...give me the rest...I told him thats it..I had no more..starring down at 300 caps spilled on the floorboard..so he says, $1.00 for me?..And I was like what?..I thought he wanted a $1.00 bribe..My bro did to he was like..give him a dollar..I was like he cant want a friggen dollar?..so I reach for my wallet and he says no no no....he says: the turtle is $1.00 dollar for me? So now I figure he wants to buy the turtle for a dollar..now I have $4.00 left and thats to pay for the parking..the turtle is for my kid that Ive already told is getting a suprise when I get back..so I said no keep the juice give me back my ****en turtle!..My bro says dude WTF give him the turtle..so I pointed at the granero and said turtle $6.50 over there..and he gave me my gear and the turtle and left!..we boned out quick..I still cant believe that happened..WTF

chris2wire is offline Member
    holy **** that story got really funny

i could picture that in a really cheesy funny movie

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Youve got to be kidding me! haha

znak is offline Senior Member
    Outrageous! LMAO

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    very funny man

Funny yea scarry then..I was gunna name the little turtle arnold because of the juice thing but arnold in spanish so arnold
    Last edited by jbone30; 04-10-2005 at 11:24 PM. Reason: juisce is really spelled juice :)

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    haha mexico pwns america that f'sho'.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    That is always a scary adventure... If you decide to stash it in those parking lots make sure its one of the smaller ones and that you are paying VERY close attention to your surroundings... One stashes... one watches... I've done it a few times... I'm about to go again and that just made me all uneasy... f*ckn crooked mexican cops... o.. and btw your f@ckin NUTS for not giving him that stupid @ss turtle!!! I would have been like sure.. have the TURTLE and scoot!

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    funny story....i hate those mexican cops, I was walking around with my shirt in my hand and they made me put it back on

yea I usually use the Carls JR cause they have beer and cheeseburgers ..I just get a kick out of ordering beer at Carls jr Now if they just had a drive through

Thread Information