fonyx is offline Junior Member

Clen for more than 2 weeks ?

From what I researched, most people say that Clen shouldn't be taken for more than 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on etc

so my question is, does it stop working after 2 weeks of continuous use ?
    lets say i wanted to take it for 4 weeks nonstop, what will happen ?
    thanks

Cry0smate is offline Member
    It just becomes pointless after the 2 weeks as you body has adapted to it and it no longer effects the receptors the same. You can use continiously if you supplement with Ketitofen or Benedryl. My best went like:

Clen 2 weeks
    ECY
    Clen 2 weeks
    ECY

This was last summer, I may try this again this summer as I need the kickstart.

liltae86 is offline Female Member
    as said above benadryl or ketotifen but there was a post on this board that says clen works better if used 6-8 weeks continuously. The problem would be your heart I think not stopping for 2 weeks would cause some problems to your heart.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    some say use the benadryl method
    me i go 2 on 2 off repeat
    hope this helps
    TGO

MrSkinny is offline Junior Member
    I am in the habit of using clen after cycles at a dosage of 140mcg and supplement it with 2mg of Zaditan (Ketotifen) before I sleep. I don't use it to lean down though. I use it to block cortisone. I find when I use it for a long time it causes nosebleeds, and sore throats.
    Do not forget that after about three weeks without supplementation of ketotifen it can inhibit your thyroid function. So supplementing a very low dosage of cytomel or better yet Triac (Much safer) would be wise.
    If you are using it solely for post cycle as a means of keeping your cortisone levels down I am a believer that just because it stops you from getting wired when you are at the gym doesn't mean that it becomes ineffective as a cortisone blocker.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I would suggest this method, it is highly advocated by hooker (A former mod here)...

- 2 weeks of clen
    - 1 week of clen + Benadryl
    - Repeat 2x(for a total of 6 weeks)
    - Then take a week totally off, or just continue on repeating the pattern.

Read here for more info about doses, and benadryl usage: CLICK ME

liltae86 is offline Female Member
    [QUOTE=MrSkinny] I find when I use it for a long time it causes nosebleeds, and sore throats.
    QUOTE]

I thought it was only me and since I never heard it I thought it was from var that I was taking... I know beer cures this but that would not be a good idea did you take anything for the sore throats and nosebleeds or you just let it bleed?

judge_dread is offline Member
    Try the Zaditen+Clen combo for more than 8 weeks in a row...but I don't recommend it to ppl with heart condition.

Thread Information