redmeat is offline Senior Member

I don't understand the conservative doses

I'm reading threads and seeing guys on their 3rd or 4th cycles still using 500 test, or maybe 750 if they're real adventurous. And these are the same ones wondering why they're not growing the way they did on their very first cycles. The bigger you get, the more gear you need to grow, just like with food. Upping your doses by 100-200 mgs each cycle isn't telling your body anything. Your body doesn't want to be 300 lbs with abs. It wants to be 150-170. In order to make it change, you have to give it a reason to. You have to eat massive quantities of protein and nutrients so that there is something to create these new muscles with. You have to go to the gym and push yourself to the point of exhaustion so that there is a stimulus for your body to grow. And finally you have to supply your body with androgens far exceeding it's natural levels.

What I fail to understand is why people will take it to the max with eating and training, but then skimp on the drugs. Growth is a 3 pronged attack and if you remove one of the prongs the whole thing is going to be lackluster. I was over a gram of test after my first year of juicing. Now I'm over 2 grams. You know why your gains were so amazing on your first cycle? It's because you had an androgen level that your body had never even come close to seeing before. Ok, now you've done a cycle and you're starting your 2nd one. You keep the test the same dose, but add in a little eq or deca . Whoopedy doo. Your body says "big deal" and after 12 weeks you've gained 5 lbs of muscle and 5 lbs of fat, and 10 lbs of water. Great cycle.

I'm not trying to flame anyone or start any fights or anything, I just want to know why you guys kill yourselves in the gym and in the kitchen, but then hold back on the drugs. Is it fear? Money? What's the reason?

transform is offline Associate Member
    Fear, mainly of mpb would keep me inclined to go with "conservative" doses.Im checkin out proscar though to see just how effective it is against test E converting to dht, so i might be more adventurous in the future

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Many experienced users still grow well off of 500-750mg/wk of Test.....

If you can still grow off of a lower dosage, why use more?

However, if you're unable to grow, that's another story...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont hold back

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i can c ure reasonin redmeat,im at about 1-1.5g test wk myself i personally feel u have to up the gear as well as the rest of it,food trainin sleep ect

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Many experienced users still grow well off of 500-750mg/wk of Test.....

If you can still grow off of a lower dosage, why use more?

However, if you're unable to grow, that's another story...
    i agree with wat blown is sayin also

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Fear

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    increased sides?

Powerup is offline New Member
    all i can say to this is everyones different ,maybe some need big doses but i personally dont i blow up on 200mg of test you can believe that or not i dont really care,but i must say all the roids i have until now have been vet ,so unless they are different i dont know

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    What purpose does say running a gram or over of test serve as?...A strength gainer?

?
    ?

spooledup is offline Banned
    not everyone wants to get as absolutely big as possible.

joevette is offline Banned
    Redmeat, keep in mind that most of the guys here (myself included) cycle on and off. I understand you've been on cycle for quite a while (a year or more?) and so your dosage increases won't result in as dramatic an ammount of muscle gained. If you don't mind explain your method of cycling for everyone so we can get a better idea of where you're coming from.

I do agree with you, though, that if you can take high doses then that's where the big gains come from. On my last cycle I ended up at 1400mg of test prop, 700mg of tren , and 500mg of eq per week along with IGF-1 LR3 and slin and it was excellent.

Thread Information