phwSSJ is offline Banned

This is important, Everyone should do their part

I know this isnt exactly a steroid matter, but it involves all of us...

click on the link and you will find out what all the comotion is about.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=162188

That is ridiculous. Been coming for a while too. Hope it never passes.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Is that for the US or Canada too?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    owned!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I just dont ever see this passing. One of the main reasons that steroids are illegal is because of the public opinion of them. This collective ideal is unprecedented, however, is enough to create these laws. However, with nutrients the public will in general be against this

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    hmm,
    ok
    I feel much better now!
    ...ya right!
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 04-10-2005 at 11:47 PM.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll repost from the linked thread...

Well believe it or not, there isn't a **** thing that "our" faxes are going to do... but.... CORPORATE AMERICA will step in. GNC, Vitamin Shop, and all those mutil-billion $ chains will stop it. But, you need to support them. This is when a business actually needs the backing of their consumers. So, keep sending faxes, but remember to support the vendors. Alot of $ will be put out to fight this. Just think of the size of let's say EAS alone. You know what kind of money they're spending. It all comes down to one thing...

ANOTHER POLITICAN is looking for a FREE Porsche to drive around town courtesy of the "Lobbiests."

That being said......

Every see the movie "Distingushed Gentleman." It applies here. All the "Vitamin" type businesses both manufacturers and retailers are an untapped source for cash for politicians, and the have lots of cash.

But... remember "Pro-Hormones" that just recently got banned? That being said....

On AS? Need 300g of Protien a day? Better start a farm, cause you got a ****load of chicken to eat today.

and my above thread also can be said for AS period. What's more hazardous? Test or cigarettes? Which one will make more money TAXABLE for the gov? Cigs, so... same reason Marijuana isn't legal. Too big, gov. can't tax it. If they could stop the "black market" on certain items, they could become legal vary quick once they can "tax" them so the gov. gets their cut. Who grows cig. tabacco at home? Why not? See what I'm getting at.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    What a load of bull****

If it was real it would be an interesting fight though So much for my 30 second career of being a source for Vitamin C and Protein powder I could've been rich I wonder if there would be such a thing as a "Vitamin C head" Kinda like a crack head or something on a fix for some Vitamin C

Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    If it was real it would be an interesting fight though So much for my 30 second career of being a source for Vitamin C and Protein powder I could've been rich I wonder if there would be such a thing as a "Vitamin C head" Kinda like a crack head or something on a fix for some Vitamin C
    YOur a source for VIT C??? PM me I wanna buy some UGL vitamin C!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Really wish i read further before starting this turf war with the local GNC... sigh.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    that hoax was not a cool one. i spent a sh!tload of time tryin to figure all this out. d@mned kids...

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Really wish i read further before starting this turf war with the local GNC... sigh.

what u think about all this?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    that hoax was not a cool one. i spent a sh!tload of time tryin to figure all this out. d@mned kids...

hoax..???????

can someone clear this up?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    look at mr. leatherdaddy's post. from what i gathered from this website it appears to be a hoax to me http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/vitamins.asp but i don't understnad what exactly it's saying about supplements. it says the vitamins aren't in any trouble, but supplements are. i just skimmed it, but don't fully understand

whitehulk is offline Banned
    first off i call bs on the whole law might be passed it will never happen. vitamins and minerals we need to stay alive. we dont need pro hormons to stay alive and thats why they are banned cause all the media talk, and there not necessary to sustain life. as for vit c.. what is so good about vit c. does it **** you up or something? i knwo its healthy for your imune system but what other properties does it have to be arguing about banning it at high doses.

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    first off i call bs on the whole law might be passed it will never happen. vitamins and minerals we need to stay alive. we dont need pro hormons to stay alive and thats why they are banned cause all the media talk, and there not necessary to sustain life. as for vit c.. what is so good about vit c. does it **** you up or something? i knwo its healthy for your imune system but what other properties does it have to be arguing about banning it at high doses.
    YOu obviously missed the whole point. Read the link 3 times....then read it again.

slob is offline Member
    if people ever passed that bill, they would have a whole army of angry juicers and gym rats after them.
    not a good idea.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    who cares about vitamins anyways..alot of that otc stuff don't work too great anyways.

the only sh@t that really works is drugs you need a script for anyways.

i mean of course supplements help a little, but i bet if you quit taking protien powder multi vitamins supplements etc.. and just did juice and ate real food all the time you would still be able to get f@ckin huge.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    what the hell...

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    who cares about vitamins anyways..alot of that otc stuff don't work too great anyways.

the only sh@t that really works is drugs you need a script for anyways.

i mean of course supplements help a little, but i bet if you quit taking protien powder multi vitamins supplements etc.. and just did juice and ate real food all the time you would still be able to get f@ckin huge.
    you are talking out of your ass!

Thread Information