Thread: Q about gyno

Power Viking is offline Banned

Q about gyno

OK, so I decided to try some turkish sustanon .

I`ve only taken 1 cc, and I don`t combine it with anything else.
    I was planning on taking one injection every ten days for two months, go clean for a couple of months and then take one injection a week for another couple of months. Yeah, I know that`s a bit weak, but I`m already a pretty big guy (250 lbs at age 23) and I`d rather be safe than sorry. I can always add more, but it`s hard to remove something that`s already been injected

Well, after just one injection, my nipples feel a bit sore. It`s not like the things are on fire or anything, just plain sore. There`s no hard tissue under the nipples, I`m sure of that (I got that from taking andro, so I know what that`s like).

My Q is this: Is it normal to get sore nipples from just one injection of sust?
    I assume it will develop into gyno if I increase the doses to one injection every week. Isn`t it pretty lame and abnormal to get gyno from such pussy doses? I mean, 250 mg of sust every week is quite little even for a beginners cycle. I feel like such a baby getting gyno from that

I`m planning on continuing the cycle that I`m on (1 cc every ten days) as long as there is no tissue being formed under my nipples and try to get some nolvadex for the next cycle wich will be 1 cc every seven days. Does this seem like a smart idea?

I haven`t had any other side effects like wanting to see a romantic comedy, crying like baby, listening to Westlife or other female stuff, so it`s kind of irritating as gyno is not something you can just stick through; you kinda have to get rid of the problem or accept a set of man-hooters, which is not on my agenda right now.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    first off you should have never started a cycle without anti e's and pct(clomid,nolva,l-dex)nolva needs to be taken every day 2 weeks starting b4 your cycle
    2nd off sust needs to be taken every other day for more stable blood levels.
    if your blood levels are unstable it means more side effects.

you can take it every 7 days but it's not recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    first off you should have never started a cycle without anti e's and pct(clomid,nolva,l-dex)nolva needs to be taken every day 2 weeks starting b4 your cycle
    2nd off sust needs to be taken every other day for more stable blood levels.
    if your blood levels are unstable it means more side effects.

you can take it every 7 days but it's not recommended.
    Taking sust every other day means taking doses five times higher than what I`m on. That seems like A LOT! I looked up the profile info on this page and it said it was common to shoot every 7 days and that it was not uncommon to take it every 10 days, so it can`t be that bad to play it cool and keep the doses low?
    Come to think of it, I don`t even know if my provider has any anti-e to be honest. I`ll try to get some before the next cycle.

But is it common to get gyno from such small doses?

M@dm@n 9 is offline Junior Member
    if you start to form gyno and you take nolva, will it not stop it then???

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    Taking sust every other day means taking doses five times higher than what I`m on. That seems like A LOT!
    Than don't take 250mg eod. Take less, like 150mg eod.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by M@dm@n 9
    if you start to form gyno and you take nolva, will it not stop it then???
    Depends on how far along the gyno is. Better to take 10mg nolva/day through cycle and bump up if the nips feel itchy or sore.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    nolva needs to be taken every day 2 weeks starting b4 your cycle
    Can someone else confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    Than don't take 250mg eod. Take less, like 150mg eod.
    Ah, but I got those 250 mg amps that you break open. Have to take the whole thing once I snap the cap.

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    My nipples have been hurting for the past couple of weeks and I noticed that they have a hard tissue like ball wanted to know if these are signs of gyno and what I can do to get rid of them.

Scrub is offline Member
    In that case I was told that you can do the 250mg every 3rd day, but you shouldn't wait any longer than that. Also, I've heard of people filling all of there syringes in the begining of the week and storing them in a sterile area. You should be using more than one syringe so preloading them shouldn't be a problem. But don't quote me on the preloading them part wait to see what others have to say.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    Can someone else confirm this?
    it actually takes about 6 days to build stable blood levels, but i listen to mudman and do it 2 weeks b4 cycle.

mudman knows his sh@t

Thread Information