Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright So..

LimitBreak is offline Banned

Alright So..

I have decided to use steroids but I need help, I have a friend who can get them for me but steroids isn't his specialty, he just gets them. But anyway my information and questions are as follows.

I am 16
    I weigh approx. 128 lbs.
    I have a very fast metabolism
    I need to acheive a great amount of weight and strength (not to sound like I'm pushing it) in about five months. (This month is April, football camp is in August)

Now for the questions...
    1) What do I take?
    2) Were can I get needles from?
    3) How often do I take them?
    4) Do I need a specific diet?
    5) Do I need a specific workout? (My primary focus is on abs, chest, calves, biceps secondary focus is chaps/shoulders, triceps, back) Or do I just have to work everything out equally?
    6) How much do I take?

7) How much weight will I gain?

I also understand you have to gain a certain amount of natural muscle and gear your body into juice so it isn't a sudden jolt to your system. I've been lifting hard and my bodys right about in the peak of muscle workouts, I've been running on 75g of protein from GMC's weight gainer, I'm pretty comfident my body will flow into the juice fine.

Alot of responsibility was put on me to carry the upcomming football team and I need to gain weight, speed, strength. I don't want this to reflect anyone else's decision but mine. If you can help me I would be extremly appreciative, Thanks alot, respond ASAP.
    rock on guys
    Last edited by LimitBreak; 04-10-2005 at 12:36 PM.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    bye bye, you are WAAAAAY to young for gear, and you'll be banned for bein so young so i'm not even goin to take the time to try to explain everything to you now. you don't need roids. get you some creatine and protein and work your tail off. later man

What's age limit for roids?

mmhhmm is offline Junior Member
    yeah ur way too young bro. come back when ur at least 18. but good luck with football i know how that is.

My friend is on test/deca cycles, he is fine.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    1) to young
    2) to young
    3) to young
    4) to young
    5) to young
    6) to young
    7) will some mod ban this KID already.

So should I just find information else where? You guys aren't allowed to help me out?

there isn't an age limit. but u have alot of growing you can do naturally before you go to roids. but for this board u have to be 18.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    you have way to much natural test to use roids and this is a 18+ website prepare to be banned

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmhhmm
    there isn't an age limit. but u have alot of growing you can do naturally before you go to roids. but for this board u have to be 18.
    hey wrong steroid use before the age of 23 is a waste of your natural test and money

hm, so what should I do? Not use roids? stick with the 75g of protein drinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    hey wrong steroid use before the age of 23 is a waste of your natural test and money
    i wasn't meaning it like that. only that there is no set in stone age for use.

you shouldn't even consider roids till you are like 21 man, jmo. just stick to what you can find at gnc for the time being. your friend is gonna screw his body up big time. he needs to do a little more research too.

alright then push the steroids out of the picture, with the best diet and work out how much can I gain over roughly three months? No steroids

It's just weird, it seems all other towns we play are on juice and are huge.

transform is offline Associate Member
    16? You know steroids will severly stunt your growth (in terms of height).

AVAGO is offline Member
    see you in 2 years

creatine, protein shakes, blood, sweat, and tears. work your ass off in the weightroom bro. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by LimitBreak
    alright then push the steroids out of the picture, with the best diet and work out how much can I gain over roughly three months? No steroids

At your age you could gain alot with proper diet and routine. Use creatine monohydrate if ya want to.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Too young board is over 18's. Just search the diet forum. Don't need to be a member to do that I think.

Quote Originally Posted by transform
    16? You know steroids will severly stunt your growth (in terms of height).
    roids won't, its some of the anti-e's that'll close your growth plates (clomid)

It's just weird, it seems all other towns we play are on juice and are huge.
    all the other towns are gonna have some ****ed up people later on in life too.

alright then before I get banned tell me this, if I do the whole blood sweat tears thing, how big will I get before August with the best diet/workout

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get big whether it's juicing or just plain working out with drinks and supplements, I just want to know if I can get atleast 20 pounds in about 4 months.

that varies from person to person, and how hard to train. really a very general question thats impossible to answer. i bet you can put on at least 15 lbs though.(muscle). just work hard. don't succumb to the temptation of doin roids so young though. for you sake

carlc is offline New Member
    hm, so what should I do? Not use roids? stick with the 75g of protein drinks?

I understand where you are coming from - however, if you do some research you will find that your natural test levels at 16 years of age are higher than they ever will be again. Your bones are still growing as well, so the chance of synthetic testosterone stunting your future growth is actually greater than the chance of it making you grow more than you would naturally. What will happen if you introduce steroids into your system at your age is hard to say - it is possible that no ill effects will be experienced. However, it is just as possible that the additional stress added to your bones, by the muscles tightening around them and not being allowed to grow free and naturally as they would otherwise, could prevent those bones from fully developing, preventing you from developing the size that you could otherwise.

There are a host of other reasons why taking steroids at your age is a terrible idea - they are too many to bother going into here. Suffice it to say that if you stick with consuming 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight, plus eat 3-400 grams of carbs a day, train hard and heavy in the gym, that you will develope naturally just as fast as you could if you were using gear - sure, you won't be as muscular and developed as quickly, but if you allow yourself a good 4 or 5 years of natural growth, your potential in the future for developing a fantastic physique will be undeniable. If you insist on going the route you are considering, there is a good chance that things will get bad for you very quickly and you WILL regret your decision.

Lastly, this "friend" you have, who is telling you he can get you gear - he is not your friend. A friend would NOT support your decision to use steroids at your age. Noone is trying to offend you here, but you should realize that the decision to use gear is a serious one, that will directly affect your entire life, your relationships with family, friends, schoolmates, etc. Your level of maturity at 16 years old is not high enough to be able to effectively deal with all of the ensuiong difficulties that will arise - give yourself some time.

supplements is the way to go bro

15 pounds huh. hmm

what about light steroid usage like sustenon

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no 'light' steroid usage...for someone aged 16.

hmmm 1/2 hour and no ban?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    light steroid usage with sust, very funny.

so supplements and drinks the way to go?

NO!!!! there really isn't any other option man. you really shouldn't use. don't even consider it. whatever your "friend" is tellin you is complete bs. you can put on so much weight naturally, why waste the money. you're gonna mess yourself up if you go on gear dude. i don't think anyone on here has told you otherwise. trust us, we know what we're talkin about. this kid needs to hear an underage horror story. anybody got a first hand one?

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    this kid needs to hear an underage horror story. anybody got a first hand one?
    Read of one guy in his late teens who did a cycle, prior to it he figured he be in his 50's before he was bald so he thought the male pattern baldness thing would be safe,but he ended up losin clumps of hair from his scalp, poor fella.That really worried me. Or.... do you like tits limitbreak? Would ya like a set of YOUR OWN THOUGH!!!!!!

I guess I gotta go down the path of blood sweat and tears. Since I'm doing this what diet/supplements should I start

I guess I gotta go down the path of blood sweat and tears. Since I'm doing this what diet/supplements should I start
    go to the diet forum, you'll find everything there. creatine, whey protein. thats your best bet. also look in the workout forum for a good workout.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I am 16
    To young to be on the boards not to mention juice

I weigh approx. 128 lbs.
    Eat more

I have a very fast metabolism
    Eat more

I need to acheive a great amount of weight and strength (not to sound like I'm pushing it) in about five months. (This month is April, football camp is in August)
    Eat more

Now for the questions...
    1) What do I take?
    Food

2) Were can I get needles from?
    Walmart, you can also find food there

3) How often do I take them?
    6 times a day spread out about 3 hours

4) Do I need a specific diet?
    Just eat everything at your age....especially if you are a hard gainer like you say

5) Do I need a specific workout? (My primary focus is on abs, chest, calves, biceps secondary focus is chaps/shoulders, triceps, back) Or do I just have to work everything out equally?
    Check out some routines on some other sites, focus on compound movements

6) How much do I take?

Eat as much as you can

7) How much weight will I gain?
    Depends on how much you eat

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    listen to SplinterCell this is very good info....you forgot to tell him though...to Eat More..ha

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    listen to SplinterCell this is very good info....you forgot to tell him though...to Eat More..ha
    Thanks, I knew I forgot something!

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    Ban this little fuclker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information