Thread: prop only cycle

TUnit is offline Associate Member

prop only cycle

Alright guys, Im planning on doing another cycle here in a few months. This will be my 3rd cycle. First cycle I did was test e 400mgs/wk, and 2nd was test and eq for 12wks but i think the test never kicked in cause I was stupid and didnt wait too long after the first cycle, only had gains from the eq. Its been a yr since my last cycle. Do you have to stack or can you just take a test by itself like prop? I have to hide this cycle from a few people so I dont really want the bloat and/or to gain like 25lbs in a few weeks. I just wanna gain about 10-15lbs of some lean muscle that i can keep. I also was thinkin of maybe adding fina but i dont really want the night sweats and insomnia that i hear so much about seeing as I can barely sleep already. let me know what yall think....thanks bros

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You can run prop. alone. If you don't want the night sweats and insomnia, then don't run tren .

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    what body mech sayd

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Or run lower dose of fina with your prop, that gives you bearable sides. Or try prop/winny. Or all three.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    If you don't want the bloat and you don't want people to know that you are on, why don't you just do it naturally. You can obtain 10 lbs easy with a great diet without the trauma to your body from the gear. IMO, save your money, wait until a time when you don't have to worry about the bloat look or people noticing, than i say hit up a cycle. it will be worth it in the long run. Don't harm your body if there is an alternative to getting the same results.

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab
    If you don't want the bloat and you don't want people to know that you are on, why don't you just do it naturally. You can obtain 10 lbs easy with a great diet without the trauma to your body from the gear. IMO, save your money, wait until a time when you don't have to worry about the bloat look or people noticing, than i say hit up a cycle. it will be worth it in the long run. Don't harm your body if there is an alternative to getting the same results.
    yea i know i could. actually thats what im doing right now. ill be honest i hardly ever worked out my legs til recently (god do i wish i would have done this yrs ago) so im hitting them hard right now and im starting to see some very good results. when i say months tho, im talking like prolly december, maybe a lil longer. im just playing a little catch up right now. im 6' 200lbs right now and I know i can hit 210-215 naturally with the way things are going now so thats really what im shooting for until i stick myself again. im gonna use the cycle to top it off, but i was thinking of maybe adding the winny in there and just doing a cutter. thanks bros

Good thinking, it'll be better for you in the long

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Ah, yesss... you have been neglecting lower body, but now you are getting serious... you will be amazed at how much lean mass you will add to quads, glutes, hams, calves, and even lower back. Also with the added muscularity down low, you will find yourself suddenly making some noticeable upper body gains, as well.

Doing your squats and SLDL and calf raises and hypers and good mornings and stuff, and eating right, will make people think you are juicing, anyway. Serious... I have seen this before, with guys who didn't train lower body and then, after a few stagnant years, wised up. You could be looking at 10 lbs in 4-6 months. It will be like beginner's gains, all over again.

Very true, Same thing happened to a friend of mine. Everyone though he was "on" after only a few months of traing legs.

Thread Information