Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Need advice on mixing multiple steroids in 1 Syringe.

Ok, i need some advice on how to mix these compounds so that I only need to use 2 syringes/shots to inject 4 compounds. here is the cycle.

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg /wk
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg /wk
    1 - 12 Tren E 400mg /wk
    13 - 16 Prop 100mg ED

Here is what I was thinking on days they are all together ( sun/wed).

1. 3/4cc prop,1.5cc test e, 1cc Tren E (Glute, quad,)
    2. 3cc EQ ( Glute, Quad)

3. Prop Ed shots can go in any size muscle @ 3/4cc.

also, when you draw 3 compounds into 1 syringe could you draw 1 in the 1st syringe and the draw the other 2 and shoot them into the 1st one with another syringe??

thanks in advance for the advice.
    Mike

Eric888 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjackballz
    Oh HELL YEAH ! mix that up bro ! while your at it shove a few cucumbers up your azz and chop off whats left of your testicals cuz you wont be needing them AFTER YOU TAKE A DIRT NAP ! but seriously, mix it up. Feel free to toss some monkey sperm and chicken blood to, what the hell, might as well !!
    Shut up you sucking dick head, wanker.

Oh HELL YEAH ! mix that up bro ! while your at it shove a few cucumbers up your azz and chop off whats left of your testicals cuz you wont be needing them AFTER YOU TAKE A DIRT NAP ! but seriously, mix it up. Feel free to toss some monkey sperm and chicken blood to, what the hell, might as well !!
    dont waste my time c0cksucker

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    anyways to answer the question... u can mix any of steroids together in one needle and shoot all of them anywhere u want bro. doesnt matter where u inject and wut u mix.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    who is that masked bandit that thinks he is gonna disrupt our forum !
    Probably some 13 year old kid who has nothing to do. Piss off, nobody cares.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Probably some 13 year old kid who has nothing to do. Piss off, nobody cares.
    I think it's hoss...

Eric888 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    anyways to answer the question... u can mix any of steroids together in one needle and shoot all of them anywhere u want bro. doesnt matter where u inject and wut u mix.
    Are there any steroids that can not be mixed?

yeah i know they all can be mixed but what may be the least painful as far as mixing the 3 goes. I know prop is painful but is it completely unbearable mixed with 2 other compounds in the same site?? in other words anyone with past experience what combo did you find best??

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    yeah i know they all can be mixed but what may be the least painful as far as mixing the 3 goes. I know prop is painful but is it completely unbearable mixed with 2 other compounds in the same site?? in other words anyone with past experience what combo did you find best??
    ive done em all but i have the painless prop so i just mixed wutever with wutever and injected.

i would mix the tren with something for sure and shoot into a bigger muscle... it makes me cough if i dont.

mix the prop with the eq if the prop hurts.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I always mix the tren and prop since they are both good for site injections. You get used to the soreness after awhile.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Take all your stuff for the week, inject it into a sterile 20ml vial, filtering with a .2 if you like, then mix it up good. Divide into 7 doses. Shoot one each day. Must be, what... about 16cc total? Split into 7 shots, just a bit over 2cc. No reason you COULDN'T shoot the long estered stuff ED, along with the prop. Week 5 on out, you only have 10cc, right? Could shoot EOD or even E3D if you can handle that big a shot.

I am currently doing cyp/deca /prop/fina and shooting the cyp and deca E3D. One day it is cyp and prop and fina, the next day I shoot deca, prop, and fina, the next day just prop and fina. Works great... keeps my shots down to 3cc. I will stop the prop in week 5 also, and maybe then go back to shooting the test and deca same day.

Thread Information