Paulywalnuts446 is offline Associate Member

gear in cancun??

where would i look? i would guess Qv. how the hell do i get it back to the states?

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    i went about 3 years ago and stuff was expensive, especially on the strip. the only thing i brought back with me was clomid. i don't think it's worth trying to bring stuff back.

Scrub is offline Member
    There are as many pharmacies in Mexico as McDonalds in the US. Most, but not all pharmacies down there carry juice. It could be pricy if you by it in town. If you take a cab out of town the prices should drop. As for bringing it back to the US I've heard of people repacking it and actually mailing it the their house back in the states under a different name. Hope this is of some help.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Your best bet would be just to put it in your suitcase. Several people have mentioned that they put it in their suitcase and had no problem getting it back.

definitely be careful. i asked a few taxi drivers if they knew of any places and they were not helpful. i met a few locals that worked at this tattoo place on the strip and they were trying to sell me x. i asked them about gear and they couldn't help me out. probably better using a domestic. i don't think it's worth getting busted trying to save a few bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Your best bet would be just to put it in your suitcase. Several people have mentioned that they put it in their suitcase and had no problem getting it back.

when i was down there i got stopped entering cancun and they searched my bags. we went through a machine and had to push a button and every once in a while a red light would go off and if it went off when u pushed it they checked your stuff. they searched my stuff prettty thoroughly. one of my friends got searched leaving cancun and another friend was searched when we got back to the US and they checked all his bags. but i'm not sure how strict they are with checking now. this was three years ago. it could be more tight with all the crap that has went down the past few years.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro it aint that hard to find. If all else fails just get a cab and tell them you want to go to wal-mart. Simple. They have lots of gear to sell. You can also find a telephone book and just look up the vets in town.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    contrarry to popular belief there is no gear in cancun
    well ok so there is
    but the stuff in cancun is way over priced and you want to go to the outskirts to buy
    and then.....when you have bought it...you...check your pm

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    bro just go to the pet pharmacys cheap stufff there I think one place called is Pet's its in downtown just take the oil out and put it in a brown tanning oil bottle very easy and you will never get caught doint that way By the way sterilize the tanning bottle here first put alcholol in the bottle shake out and let air dry

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlewis1111
    bro just go to the pet pharmacys cheap stufff there I think one place called is Pet's its in downtown just take the oil out and put it in a brown tanning oil bottle very easy and you will never get caught doint that way By the way sterilize the tanning bottle here first put alcholol in the bottle shake out and let air dry

And how do you go about getting it out of the vial and then into the tanning bottle and then using it in a tanning bottle???

hongthaomurphy is offline New Member
    great answer chuck. i did the same exact thing over spring break and they never even thought to look at it. one thing to think about is to make sure the different kinds mix. i tried putting reforvit b into some test and it will not mix. baby oil bottles will also work for test because its just about the same color and consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    And how do you go about getting it out of the vial and then into the tanning bottle and then using it in a tanning bottle???

i got a 18 guage needle down there sucked out the oil from the vials then put it into the tanning bottle. Only use the dark tanning oil bottles since you will still have the smell in there and the juice is oil. When you get home order you some vials then pour ur oil out into a bowl suck it up and put back into the vials u bought very easy and 100 percent proof you will not get caught. If you cant find a 18 guage dart just buy a preload sus i believe they are 18 and there you go. The pet pharmacy vetinary pharmacy has all ur 10cc vials of test for like 10 bucks very cheap!!! They carry denkal Brovel Qv and so on

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    pour ur oil out into a bowl suck it up and put back into the vials
    Have you actually done this and then injected it into your body?

There's plenty of gear in Cancun. Prices aren't really that good though. All the pharmacies carry it. Just go to any of the malls there are pharmacies in them. Downtown the prices aren't that much better and the area is shady.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    OMG... Can you believe this is even being discussed? As soon as it leaves the vial sterility becomes an issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    OMG... Can you believe this is even being discussed? As soon as it leaves the vial sterility becomes an issue...
    I don't know how anyone could even question doing this. Is it really worth it? You could probably get an infection that's so bad it'll require amputation.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    yea bro probally about 10 times and never a problem i guess i have been lucky

its no worse then you guys buying from these ug company's im so sure they are so careful running the labs out of there garages now think about that

its no worse then you guys buying from these ug company's im so sure they are so careful running the labs out of there garages now think about that

hongthaomurphy is offline New Member
    im using some from a tanning bottle now for 5 wks and no problem

Quote Originally Posted by hongthaomurphy
    im using some from a tanning bottle now for 5 wks and no problem
    Say it isn't so

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    they didnt search my bags at all when entering US customs from the bahamas... but i think they search random bags, so just hopefully you wont be one of the random ones searched

how much gear you think i would get in real trouble if i get caught? like if i hade 5 bottles compared to 30, or is it all the same.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulywalnuts446
    how much gear you think i would get in real trouble if i get caught? like if i hade 5 bottles compared to 30, or is it all the same.
    the more you have the more trouble you can get into like "intent to distribute" if you had like 30 bottles. I think you can hide 5 10ml bottles east enough. Hell Ive hidden stuff at the bottom of a cereal box, no problem, if they really wanna dump out a box of cornflakes to see if theres anything in it then they need to get a life...

dont they Xray everything? if i do get stuff and take it back should i put it on carry on or under the plane?

bump

You gotta go away from the tourism in Mexico. I went to Cancun and everything was expensive but when I tipped a Taxi to take me outside of Cancun I was getting bottles of deca for like 25 bucks. test for 30. It was great. I was like 18. I felt like I was in juicer heaven.

dont they Xray everything? if i do get stuff and take it back should i put it on carry on or under the plane?
    ????

Stackertoo is offline Member
    GREAT! One more thing the LEO's just learned to check on here!
    When people (cops) know how you pull off your magic tricks, they aren't tricks anymore...

Sauced is offline Banned
    I hear Wal Mart is the spot... no joke.

anybody??

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just mail it back to the states from Cancun so u dont have to worry about getting caught by customs. Ill be heading there at the end of may and plan on doin a lil shopping myself.

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Just mail it back to the states from Cancun so u dont have to worry about getting caught by customs. Ill be heading there at the end of may and plan on doin a lil shopping myself.
    ya but how does the whole mailing thing work? do they open the packages before they send em out to the states or at the states before they mail them to the house?, probably should mail them in some other packaging, maby a diff name.

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    You gotta go away from the tourism in Mexico. I went to Cancun and everything was expensive but when I tipped a Taxi to take me outside of Cancun I was getting bottles of deca for like 25 bucks. test for 30. It was great. I was like 18. I felt like I was in juicer heaven.
    Like OMG like totally !!!!

I got back about 3 mos ago from cancun... prices are not good on the strip as stated before,,, but if your looking for prostitues and or cocaine,,, taxi drivers offered both to us 3 out of 6 times we were in a cab

Quote Originally Posted by LoggedOut
    I got back about 3 mos ago from cancun... prices are not good on the strip as stated before,,, but if your looking for prostitues and or cocaine,,, taxi drivers offered both to us 3 out of 6 times we were in a cab
    lol

lol
    1 out of 2 wont kill ya rigtht ,,, take your pick i guess

ACAZORES is offline Member
    my sister once went to mexico and the only gear that they sell in the pharma without percription is primo and deca and it is up to 19 dollars. black market I have no idea

Thread Information