godofwar99 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Need Help First Cycle Thank You

Age 34
    Previous Experience - M1T, Prohormones, ephedra, clen , creatine, vitamins, andro (prohormone)
    Years training - a VERY long time
    Diet - Very strict and clean - 5000 calories (estimate)

I going to be running NOVICE CYCLE #1-3 on this website.

I have been studying usage for years. I have a couple questions

Background, I am going to Mexico for vacation and will be getting my cycle there. So all questions are refering to mexican gear.

Testosterone Enanthate - 500 mg week 10 weeks
    Deca - 300 mg week 10 weeks
    Dbol - 30 mg ED - 4 Weeks
    Nolva 10 mg ED - 15 Weeks
    Clomid - 1800 mg TOTAL (3 weeks as shown in chart)

#1 What brands should I get for Test E, Deca, Dbol, Nolva, Clomid

#2 What prices are good? (estimate between X - Y for the stated cycle period and dosage listed above) This way I get the best deal PRICE/BRAND ratio.

#3 Where is a good place to shop? ( I am going in through Southern California) - TJ

#4 What type of diet would be good? I eat VERY clean, should I add more fats? I usually eat 1.5-2 gram protein per lb of weight currently.

#5 I would like to just thank you all for your help. And I want to say hello to everyone currently here.

GOD OF WAR

Also, should i substitute EQ instead of deca to keep gyno down? I am prone to it.

What would be the brand and price for EQ substitute for this cycle. Thanx!

Powerup is offline New Member
    i would cut the enanthate down to 200mg a week , alot of ppl might disagree but i used 150 mg of test for my first cycle and put on near 10kg...i believe a dose of no more than 200mg of test is more then sufficient for your first cycle and i would cut the deca down to 150mg see how your body responds to this if you put on near 10kg then your way ahead because you have room to move your next does can be increased further and your body wont need to have 500 just to improve, your second cycle might be just 400 test 300 deca, then after that cycle you improve more then you can go to 500 300 gradually up the dose, 500 t 300 d first cycle is overkill in my opinion... also if you do decide to go 500 t and 300 d your first cycle ,for your first shot use only 150 t and 150 d just to make sure your body reacts ok to it ..goodluk anyway

i was just told by a buddy of mine to just run 500 mg test by itself first...

use nolva IF needed..

what do you think about this?
    anyone please chime in? thank you

he said i might blow up jsut from test alone.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Sorry but I TOTALLY disagree with powerup. For a first cycle your best bet is just to run Test E for 10 weeks at 500mg/wk. Nolva at 10mg/day during the cycle and then at 20mg/day when u start PCT(which should be 2 weeks after your last test shot). Do a full 4 weeks of PCT with Clomid, you'll need 3000mg ttl. I'm told price quoting and shopping advice is a nono here, sorry.

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    250 test enan a week. Nolvadex , only if symptoms occur. You shouldn't be stacking until farther down the road. I believe in less is better. Build one steroid at a time. What if you get terrible gyno? You won't know which drug is doing it. Begin with one and add with each cycle. Just like everything else, moderation is the key.

Powerup is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger5
    250 test enan a week. Nolvadex, only if symptoms occur. You shouldn't be stacking until farther down the road. I believe in less is better. Build one steroid at a time. What if you get terrible gyno? You won't know which drug is doing it. Begin with one and add with each cycle. Just like everything else, moderation is the key.

what good advice... good to see...

do 500 mg test by itself,,,,get nolva on side and be ready to fight it, what do you think about that

Thread Information